• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft moving to a greylist mode!

Croot21

Glowing Redstone
... Guests stealing? That would be so funny if they could use the thievery skill too!

dragonzero39

Legacy Supporter 7
The ability to choose a specialization at level 30 should also be restricted from guests, and how shall we tell guests apart from other people?

Sdonai

Dirt
What about people that where declined from joining the whitelist, would they just be banned?

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Instead of having all global except tour blocked, could you block all of them and make a special greylist chat where only greylisted and guides/staff can speak in? That way the idiots who will inevitably join can't harrass the new whitelisters trying to get help.

Overall, this will likely greatly increase the amount of PvP in the world, which is a healthy thing for this server. :)
Then why not just remove the ability for regular players to talk in tour?
What about people that where declined from joining the whitelist, would they just be banned?
Not unless they cause issues I would think.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Sure, but giving them a full tour in /h would get annoying for other people after a while.
well they're fully capable of leaving Help much like they are tour

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
I think that if guests could steal people would just grab an account to go looting and quit making it kinda lame unless they decided to stay with us.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I belive you missed my point there.
If people are getting anoyed by the increased amount of messages they are capable of leaving the channel what point am I missing?