• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Herocraft 4.0 - A new hope! Sept 7th

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
You guys all realize that you can only trade with a villager a max of 15 times, right?

TwoWattWaffle

Legacy Supporter 3
Everyone seems to have a vanilla minecraft mentality going on. Kainzo hasnt released much more information other than using emeralds for currency and you are up in arms defending gold. I would say lower your hands and wait for Kainzo to answer your questions, as its possible he has a plugin in mind.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Everyone seems to have a vanilla minecraft mentality going on. Kainzo hasnt released much more information other than using emeralds for currency and you are up in arms defending gold. I would say lower your hands and wait for Kainzo to answer your questions, as its possible he has a plugin in mind.

He said he hasn't decided. Read these threads:

-http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/herocraft-community-currency-poll.22954/
-http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/gold-vs-emerald.22938/

Kainzo's happy with the topic being open to discussion. He says he hadn't decided, meaning he's probably (hopefully) go with public opinion, which is currently for gold only, not emerald. We're promoting just gold because that's what we want to see.

whazup911

Stone
He said he hasn't decided. Read these threads:

-http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/herocraft-community-currency-poll.22954/
-http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/gold-vs-emerald.22938/

Kainzo's happy with the topic being open to discussion. He says he hadn't decided, meaning he's probably (hopefully) go with public opinion, which is currently for gold only, not emerald. We're promoting just gold because that's what we want to see.

Yep, the gold currency system makes much more sense! Maybe we can reserve emeralds for rare items that are hard to obtain (mossy/cracked bricks, circle bricks, records, fortune picks. fireaspect swords, etc), this way new players can continue to mine gold while veteran players can seek out villages with their valuable emeralds to get an extra something.

Joshbee

Legacy Supporter 4
Sorry if this has been answered but haven't had time to read through all the forums. For those of us who are donors and have perks, such as personal regions...what becomes of that in the new map? Will we be able to pick a new personal region on the new map?

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
THANK GODDD This is what I have been waiting for after the first 2 months of DG I feel it died off after that. NO BOXY WALLS (keyboard spasm) dajadwjwadijoadwijadijoadijoadwijadwjoadwoawoaw WOOT!
New classes ?!?!??!?!?!? Outposts?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?! YAY! NEW HEROCRAFT!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Sorry if this has been answered but haven't had time to read through all the forums. For those of us who are donors and have perks, such as personal regions...what becomes of that in the new map? Will we be able to pick a new personal region on the new map?
Yes, new personal region.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Tbh, I want to see the map smaller than dragongarde. Smaller map = closer towns = more pvp = more communities = more stuff going on = not boring.

Large maps = spread out community = half hour marches to raid = boring

Tjundis

ICE ICE ICE!
I'm desperately hoping that the wipe is this upcoming weekend so I can get established before I start school. :(

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
@Kainzo August 31st (yay!), but 6pm in which time zone, please? I just need to figure out what time that is on my side of the planet, you see :D.

And will that be the destruction of Dragongarde followed by the new map coming online?