• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Herocraft 4.0 - A new hope! Sept 7th

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Whats the name of map?
Not released yet. Codename is Retribution.

Also - on the dome/boxy limitations.

WE DONT WANT UGLY TOWNS! Staff this map will be far more strict about it, by either fining the town or removing their protection until its fixed.

Also, the town protection sizes, globally will be higher.

Kainzo, may you check out and respond to the questions I asked on the previous page? On a side note, has the map (Dragongarde) been archived yet? The players might want to know this, so that specific buildings can be shown (on a future museum world) finished rather than under construction (I myself have things needing to be finished, I'd like to do it before you save the map and let us run riots).
I've archived our current (Before ddos) map - we can archive it again without much of a problem.

On Ugly Towns.
In Sanctum - look how open and free the towns were:
granted - this was largely because any donor had unlimited FREE lwc's ....

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Not released yet. Codename is Retribution.

Also - on the dome/boxy limitations.

WE DONT WANT UGLY TOWNS! Staff this map will be far more strict about it, by either fining the town or removing their protection until its fixed.

Also, the town protection sizes, globally will be higher.

I've archived our current (Before ddos) map - we can archive it again without much of a problem.

On Ugly Towns.
Newerth for the win? Sanctum Style!

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
How will current Donor Status and benefits be dealt with?
You'll keep the same tier you had previously.
On Ugly Towns.
Also due to the fact that they were non-pvp for most the map. Which is why they aren't open anymore imo

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Heh I rember Kainzo saying at one point there were over 15,000 LWCs

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Heh I rember Kainzo saying at one point there were over 15,000 LWCs

shocked_face.jpg

That's INSANE.

@Kainzo, has Danda has already said, towns back in Sanctum were also non-pvp. To encourage people to have no walls/less walls, could you reintroduce townhall regions (which were non-pvp). In Zeal, people were ok with walking around their OPEN town because they had somewhere to run to! :p Maybe this should be up for discussion... ;) A new thread maybe?

Wild_Porygon

Legacy Supporter 5
There is this thing called blocking your chests or using lwcs..... Or having homes with a roof above them, you don't have to cover the roof of the entire town, just maybe the storage areas/personal plots

malmenca

Diamond
A map wipe, although u do lose your stuff, levels, etc.. will be a great thing, for those complaining, it is a chance to meet new people, form new friendships and have a fresh beginning in which you can continue to dwell in the past, or prosper in a new world.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
On Ugly Towns.

Wooo! Newerth, Tarantia and Underdeep (NEO) all in that trailer lol.

All users start out as "greylisted" (Who haven't been specifically whitelisted) - donating will trigger them to move to a new group, into the "tiers" section - which explicitly bypass the whitelist group and inherit global commands.

We reserve the right to ban any user, including donors, especially if they break the rules :)

HAHA you got me there big feller! :)