• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Heroclient / mod.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
I know it's possible to do a mac version but it would be helpful if you made it a client download like technic launcher. Then mac players don't have to go through the long process.

Once I get it working with my Jar located under Herocraft Member Discussion, there are instructions for installing it into a Mac.

Teerian

Gold
I need to do more testing to make sure it's not something else causing this, but since adding the mod, I have been experiencing frustrating screen freezes after playing/traveling the world for 10-15 minutes that forces me to completely close and restart Minecraft.

If it is, indeed, the hero client mod, I'm not sure what could be causing the conflict or leak. I'll add more info when I have more time to play around with it.

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
I need to do more testing to make sure it's not something else causing this, but since adding the mod, I have been experiencing frustrating screen freezes after playing/traveling the world for 10-15 minutes that forces me to completely close and restart Minecraft.

If it is, indeed, the hero client mod, I'm not sure what could be causing the conflict or leak. I'll add more info when I have more time to play around with it.
This is happening to me as well, I've even encountered a problem in which I use a skill or click on the heromod option button and my minecraft crashes completely.

I've also found a bug I believe. The party member information frames show only what combat class the player is but several times I've seen the level of their profession. For example: Rogue 44. I think this is happening because the player types /hero level toggle.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
This is happening to me as well, I've even encountered a problem in which I use a skill or click on the heromod option button and my minecraft crashes completely.

I've also found a bug I believe. The party member information frames show only what combat class the player is but several times I've seen the level of their profession. For example: Rogue 44. I think this is happening because the player types /hero level toggle.

I've complied my jar together, its works fine with everything EXPECT that heromod setting button, I sent the report to unknown.

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Will this one day be able to be a single mod instead of a .jar file?
Load the jar file first. Then you can put your own jar file (with mods and such). You just need to run minecraft after you add the jar file in so it creates a folder in your .minecraft.

arcanegrove

Obsidian
It get stuck on "Done Downloading"... HELP! I wanna use this...[DOUBLEPOST=1360769200,1360768820][/DOUBLEPOST]nvm, i figured it out, for some reason, i have 2 minecraft.jars, i deleted the wrong 1

EDIT, or not, I cannot see the mods now...

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Nice! I must say, the command buttons you can make that show up with the chat window make life exponentially easier.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
I have this completely installed with Macros Mod, Reis minimap, and Optifine.

Hc.to/jar

Just download it and follow the instructions. ;)

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Things needed:
HP bar(showing actual hp like manabar)
Chat highlighter(so we can see anything in chat highlighted such as name/skills)