• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Heroclient / mod.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Herocraft Client Mods!
This is a client mod intended for use on herocraft. It allows you to see stats about your party members (health, mana, coords, class) and adds a visual countdown timer for time in combat/hp regen. It also adds a mana bar which will display your current mana visually. If you already have Risugami's ModLoader installer, you can put the zip file linked above in your mods folder and everything should work fine. I'm currently using it with rei's minimap and macro mod no problem.

This is the beginning live-tests of the Herocraft Client modifications!
== Downloads ==
Minecraft JAR - Working on it, give me a few to finish uploading it.
Herocraft Mods

Throw the mods into your %appdata% / .minecraft / mods folder.and put it in your mods folder.

== Manabar ==
EyLeSiz.png

== Floating Damage/Exp ==
9kL5Bq7.png

== Party Frames ==
== Target Frames ==

== Cooldown Timers ==
9iDvPDl.png

== How to Install ==
  1. Download the .jar and the .zip.
  2. Hit your windows button in the bottom left corner.
  3. Type in %Appdata%.
  4. Click on roaming, or hit enter.
  5. Go into the .minecraft directory.
  6. Go into the Bin folder.
  7. Delete the minecraft java file.
  8. Replace the minecraft java file with the herocraft minecraft file.
  9. Back out from the bin, and back into .minecraft.
  10. If you have a "mods" folder, skip the next step.
  11. Create a "mods" folder, no caps. It will not work with caps.
  12. Drag the .zip folder into the mods folder.
  13. You're set!

Northac

Obsidian
{So this'll allow for single player herocrafting?} =====dumb question

yea.....old post, didnt know any better then lol now i do

Last edited:

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
Okay, so I uninstalled all my other mods, installed the jar and put the loader into Mods folder, but party frame and the exp/combat texts arent appearing, only Manabar seems to work. HeroMod settings also shows up and shows the things I can change about the Party frame and texts, but even though they are enabled, they dont seem to appear. Is it meant to be like this?

BlackOhso

Legacy Supporter 6
You guys still have to remember that this is still in testing, so it's not a guarantee that everything is going to work.

unknownloner

Coder
Legacy Supporter 7
This is a client mod intended for use on herocraft. It allows you to see stats about your party members (health, mana, coords, class) and adds a visual countdown timer for time in combat/hp regen. It also adds a mana bar which will display your current mana visually. If you already have Risugami's ModLoader installer, you can put the zip file linked above in your mods folder and everything should work fine. I'm currently using it with rei's minimap and macro mod no problem.

Sykozen.

Iron
I'm using it as it should be used. But it only shows the mana bar and even that looks broken because it's always on 100. I dunno what to do anymore...