• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[HellRiders]NEUTRAL/EVIL[18+5]

Exiil3d

Iron

IGN: Exiil3d​
Age/Location: 18/ Ohio​
Referrals: Savathaflava, Crookshook​
Your motivation to join HR: Would like to level and get to the nether with some of my friends.​
Choose two: Mining and Crafting & Killing​
Which towns or organisations are you allied with?:None​
What, in our objectives, allows nether good farming for your own use?: I would like to be there for the good exp, and to help gather materials for whatever we need.​

weynard

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Exiil3d​
Age/Location: 18/ Ohio​
Referrals: Savathaflava, Crookshook​
Your motivation to join HR: Would like to level and get to the nether with some of my friends.​
Choose two: Mining and Crafting & Killing​
Which towns or organisations are you allied with?:None​
What, in our objectives, allows nether good farming for your own use?: I would like to be there for the good exp, and to help gather materials for whatever we need.​

From what you wrote I don't feel you have grasped what this guild is about... still, if sava and Crook both recommend you, you'll be accepted. Give me a little time to confirm the referrals.

Kofoburu

Stone
IGN: Kofoburu​
Age/Location: 20/Vermont, USA​
Referrals: Danda​
Your motivation to join HR:​
To put on paper my affiliation​
Choose two: Planning and Construction / Mining and Crafting / Killing​
To be honest, some of each, though primarily construction and crafting, and team buffing in combat​
Which towns or organisations are you allied with?: Fumo​
What, in our objectives, allows nether good farming for your own use?:​
What "own use?" Minecraft has never been a Solo thing for me, it's always been about the group.​

weynard

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Kofoburu​
Age/Location: 20/Vermont, USA​
Referrals: Danda​
Your motivation to join HR:
To put on paper my affiliation​
Choose two: Planning and Construction / Mining and Crafting / Killing​
To be honest, some of each, though primarily construction and crafting, and team buffing in combat​
Which towns or organisations are you allied with?: Fumo​
What, in our objectives, allows nether good farming for your own use?:
What "own use?" Minecraft has never been a Solo thing for me, it's always been about the group.​

Accepted.

Also, Exiil3d's referrals have been confirmed, so he is also in.

Stonato

Dirt
IGN: Stonato​
Age/Location:18. Seattle,Washington USA.​
Referrals:None​
Your motivation to join HR: I have been looking for an organized and dedicated group to join on the server. Very few organizations have any sort of effective management and even fewer have a solid economic focus. My motivation would be to help increase the guilds economic standing on the Herocraft server, because that's what I enjoy most in games. Perhaps that's why I enjoyed EVE so much.​
Choose two: Planning and Construction / Mining and Crafting
I am Healer spec, so I can support the killing, but it is not something I can do without others. I am good at creating and using systems to gain resources and would like to focus on that.​
Which towns or organisations are you allied with?: I have been on the server for less than a week and have been looking for a faction to join. I haven't found one until now. I have worked with random players to get coins and a resource base to be able to operate. I have never however joined any towns or organizations.​
What, in our objectives, allows nether good farming for your own use?:
I think one of the main goods so to be speak to acquire in the nether, besides the obvious materials the main shard doesnt have access to, is exp. Fast leveling and a monopoly on nether materials allows the hellriders to remain competitive. I see farming of nether goods not for my own use, but rather to advance the guilds standing and power.​

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN: Plob5
Age/Location: 14, Boston,MA
Referrals: In the HR? Azen, was a good friend of mine from zeal. In general all of KO.
Your motivation to join HR: I want to help build bases in the nether lvl fast and get some good materials. Also party with some awesome members!
Choose two: Planning and Construction / Mining and Crafting / Killing I choose, Killing and Mining. I can help with others but that is my preferance.
Which towns or organisations are you allied with?: Im from KO allied with XD, KOE, and enemy with the TC.
What, in our objectives, allows nether good farming for your own use?: I like some would do it for the exp I was a master Cleric last map, and this map I just can't seem to lvl Rogue. I would enjoy some nether materials for building.

On another note: Im going bard and, have very much experience with the nether.

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN: Plob5
Age/Location: 14, Boston,MA
Referrals: In the HR? Azen, was a good friend of mine from zeal. In general all of KO.
Your motivation to join HR: I want to help build bases in the nether lvl fast and get some good materials. Also party with some awesome members!
Choose two: Planning and Construction / Mining and Crafting / Killing I choose, Killing and Mining. I can help with others but that is my preferance.
Which towns or organisations are you allied with?: Im from KO allied with XD, KOE, and enemy with the TC.
What, in our objectives, allows nether good farming for your own use?: I like some would do it for the exp I was a master Cleric last map, and this map I just can't seem to lvl Rogue. I would enjoy some nether materials for building.

On another note: Im going bard and, have very much experience with the nether.
Ohai I remember dis :)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Another guild dead :( There is just one active guild that actually do anything left.