• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[HellRiders]NEUTRAL/EVIL[18+5]

weynard

Legacy Supporter 8
Member List:
*Weynard*​
*Danda*​
Phumlaphee​
Jarien84​
savathaflava​
RedEchoRanger​
ChunkyM0nk3y​
*Trizze*​
RumpTroll​
Hydroking77​
Crookshook​
TOADnZACK​
Kjeirstan​
Doogler​
Thunderjolt​
eisbaerBorealis​
Exiil3d​
Kofoburu​
Inactive/Undecided
*st3pur308*​
mrfreaker​
MasterLink742​
AzenYumCha​
Oxea​
Asterisks indicate leadership position.​
Description
The HellRiders are a survival-oriented, nether-based guild.
All members are required to live in the nether. Extended stays in the main world for any but really good reasons will not be tolerated.​
The HellRiders are NEUTRAL on the main shard. No HR member is allowed to raid main world bases in the name of the HR unless explicitly authorized.​
The HellRiders are EVIL in the nether. You will have to kill anyone who is not a member, including your main world buddies.​
We will probably not form an alliance with you. To us, alliances mean that each side has something to offer. Unless you can bring something to the table, don't bother.
The HellRiders's second high priority goal apart from survival is supplying nether goods to the main shard. The prices are calculated taking the rarity, ingredient cost, ease of access, demand and whether or not the item is hell-exclusive into account. Our earnings go towards guild funds that pay most of the members' expenses.​
The HellRiders are strictly organised, using a google spreadsheet to keep track of members' interests, donations, payouts to members, activity and more.​
HR members are not supposed to make a scene when they die. Get over it. Also, don't combat log or you will be left stranded in the Nether for quite a while. The same applies to annoying retards and thieves.
We also currently have exclusive nether access. However, since I have received many applications in-game due to that, we will be getting a little more selective about accepting applications.
Sales
We will be selling:
Netherrack - 0.02c​
SoulSand- 3c​
Glowstone - 10c​
Netherbrick - 4.1c​
Netherfence/stairs - 4.7c​
PO Strength EXT - 10c​
PO Healing - 7c​
PO Regeneration - 8c​
PO Fire Resistance EXT - 25c​
PO Swiftness - 5c​
PO Weaknes EXT SPLASH - 6.4c​
PO Harming SPLASH - 9c​
PO Poison SPLASH - 6c​
PO Slowness SPLASH - 21c​
Obsidian - 0.6c​
Iron Ingot - 0.8c​
Gold Ingot - 10c​
Diamond - 3c

Prices are of course subject to change blah blah blah, do not propose price changes. You will be utterly ignored and I might feel inclined to double the price instead.

Diplomacy
The town of Fumo has gladly received us to train among them since the map was launched and has shown great hospitality. As a thank-you gift, select Fumo members will be allowed to accompany us on trips to the nether and farm to their hearts' content.​
Please note that this does not extend to ALL Fumo citizens.​
Those people will be hand-picked by our leadership.​
Recruitment
If you want to join, reread our objectives and make sure you are able to act accordingly. If you don't mesh well with the group, you will be removed.​
Please fill out this form. You will be rejected if you obviously aren't putting any effort in your application or for strongly lacking spelling/grammar/etc skills or for any other reason I can think of.​
IGN:​
Age/Location:​
Referrals:​
Your motivation to join HR:​
Choose two: Planning and Construction / Mining and Crafting / Killing​
Which towns or organisations are you allied with?:​
What, in our objectives, allows nether good farming for your own use?:​
Stuff
Stop asking for nether ports. Seriously. I won't even respond anymore. Not even if you paid.

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
Since I've talked to you in-game, I may as well put this publicly:

IGN: AzenYumCha​
Age/Location: 14|Australia GMT +11​
Referrals: None, I don't think?​
Your motivation to join HR: Since you became a Necromancer so quickly and I was planning to become one of the first Necros, I thought 'If I join Weynard and help him succeed to his goal in the Nether, I'll do my best to make him feel proud!' But yeah, joining HR would also lead me to a really positive and kind community consisting of strong-willed players. I think this is a guild for me!​
Choose two: Planning and Construction / Mining and Crafting / Killing
Since I'm becoming Necromancer, I would prefer not taking the Killing role, but Mining and Crafting would be the best for me because of the thrill of exploring the Nether and finding the materials for the guild. I will 'kill' for a defensive last resort when a hostile player is within my visual distance.​
Which town are we allied with?: I am currently allied with No Town or Kingdom. However, I am becoming a future mayor of my town Konoha. Being a HellRider wouldn't affected my upcoming town. The town I believe we are currently only allied with is Fumo. Not much I can say here because the council are from Fumo.​
What, in our objectives, allows nether good farming for your own use?:

When you stated 'farming', I consider it gaining our objectives for the guild. If I just thought of myself, that will be known as 'claiming'. There are only few materials that I only require from the Nether and restricting the distribution of nether goods to regular players, otherwise - the majority of the Nether farming will be donated within the Guild.

Thank you for your time!

@weynard @Danda @Trizze

Toadnzack

Gold
IGN: Toadnzack​
Age/Location: 18/VA, USA​
Referrals: None.​
Your motivation to join HR: As Azenyumcha's app said the whole nether thing was a smooth move on your guilds part. I look at it as an opportunity to try something new as well as have fun helping kill pig zombies, ghasts, blazes and even those cute lava slimes. I might sound selfish but I can assure I will be there whenever the HellRiders call. I been told that I brag a bunch and who knows maybe I do but none the less I'm a paladin and I can kill.​
Choose two: Planning and Construction / Mining and Crafting / Killing: I'll go with Mining and crafting and killing. Mining is an old hobby of mine and I don't mind it as long as I get some kind of net from it and killing/pvp is always fun. Currently on a 22 kill streak. :)
Which town are we allied with?:I am allied with none but my own town. [Hamlet] Valor. We can hold our own against any size invasion/ raiders. :)
What, in our objectives, allows nether good farming for your own use?: I would mostly take advantage of the EXP and hope that I could participate in some EXP runs. Other then that I ask nothing but the loot I get myself. If the HellRiders need something specific I wouldn't mind helping farm it.​
I hope to see you guys in game! Good hunting!​
Thank you for reading this.​
@weynard

weynard

Legacy Supporter 8
Since I've talked to you in-game, I may as well put this publicly:

IGN: AzenYumCha​
Age/Location: 14|Australia GMT +11​
Referrals: None, I don't think?​
Your motivation to join HR: Since you became a Necromancer so quickly and I was planning to become one of the first Necros, I thought 'If I join Weynard and help him succeed to his goal in the Nether, I'll do my best to make him feel proud!' But yeah, joining HR would also lead me to a really positive and kind community consisting of strong-willed players. I think this is a guild for me!​
Choose two: Planning and Construction / Mining and Crafting / Killing
Since I'm becoming Necromancer, I would prefer not taking the Killing role, but Mining and Crafting would be the best for me because of the thrill of exploring the Nether and finding the materials for the guild. I will 'kill' for a defensive last resort when a hostile player is within my visual distance.​
Which town are we allied with?: I am currently allied with No Town or Kingdom. However, I am becoming a future mayor of my town Konoha.​
I believe that this question was added because of alignments intertwining with HellRiders. I have no allies as of now. All my friends (future citizens) know that I will be doing lots of stuff in the Nether. Fortunately, Konoha plans to ally with Fumo - due to the user-friendly community that I personally, have experienced. :)
What, in our objectives, allows nether good farming for your own use?:

When you stated 'farming', I consider it gaining our objectives for the guild. If I just thought of myself, that will be known as 'claiming'. There are only few materials that I only require from the Nether, otherwise - the majority of the Nether farming will be donated within the Guild.

Thank you for your time!

@weynard @Danda @Trizze

I hope you realise that you won't really be on the main shard at all?
Also, updated a question that wasn't clear.

weynard

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Toadnzack​
Age/Location: 18/VA, USA​
Referrals: None.​
Your motivation to join HR: As Azenyumcha's app said the whole nether thing was a smooth move on your guilds part. I look at it as an opportunity to try something new as well as have fun helping kill pig zombies, ghasts, blazes and even those cute lava slimes. I might sound selfish but I can assure I will be there whenever the HellRiders call. I been told that I brag a bunch and who knows maybe I do but none the less I'm a paladin and I can kill.​
Choose two: Planning and Construction / Mining and Crafting / Killing: I'll go with Mining and crafting and killing. Mining is an old hobby of mine and I don't mind it as long as I get some kind of net from it and killing/pvp is always fun. Currently on a 22 kill streak. :)
Which town are we allied with?:I am allied with none but my own town. [Hamlet] Valor. We can hold our own against any size invasion/ raiders. :)
What, in our objectives, allows nether good farming for your own use?: I would mostly take advantage of the EXP and hope that I could participate in some EXP runs. Other then that I ask nothing but the loot I get myself. If the HellRiders need something specific I wouldn't mind helping farm it.​
I hope to see you guys in game! Good hunting!​
Thank you for reading this.​
@weynard

Same question as above. You'll probably not leave the Nether too often... is you town alright with that?
Also, to ensure we can pay our members' expenses as well as possible, most Hell goods will be sold on the main shard. We are trying to restrict hell material as much as possible, if you can see where I'm going.

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
Updated Application.

I couldn't really pick out what you meant about your first statement above. Elaborate?

Toadnzack

Gold
Same question as above. You'll probably not leave the Nether too often... is you town alright with that?
Also, to ensure we can pay our members' expenses as well as possible, most Hell goods will be sold on the main shard. We are trying to restrict hell material as much as possible, if you can see where I'm going.
My town wouldn't mind at all. I dropped alchemy by the way, to difficult to run with . I know what you mean I would just want some glow-stone for my own house you know pretty it up. As for paying me expenses from Hell goods I would only take what you are willing to give.

weynard

Legacy Supporter 8
My town wouldn't mind at all. I dropped alchemy by the way, to difficult to run with . I know what you mean I would just want some glow-stone for my own house you know pretty it up. As for paying me expenses from Hell goods I would only take what you are willing to give.

Well, your house better be ready to be uninhabited 90% of the time. You're accepted.

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Hostile to all in the nether? I understand that business is business, but don't you think that's going a little far?

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
I will be led to collaborate with my council. The only exception that I must adhere to you is that I have been part of the development of Konoha. I'd like to know if I can be excused when I am needed for my town.

weynard

Legacy Supporter 8
I will be led to collaborate with my council. The only exception that I must adhere to you is that I have been part of the development of Konoha. I'd like to know if I can excused when I am needed for my town.

No, you probably won't be excused. Excuses will only be made for things that you can't change or for guild related things. Membership in towns must not interfere with your guild membership. Maybe help your town first, then join.

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
No, you probably won't be excused. Excuses will only be made for things that you can't change or for guild related things. Membership in towns must not interfere with your guild membership. Maybe help your town first, then join.

Okay, I will consider that. I'll keep an eye out for the fate of this guild and see what happens during the period of time of the construction of my town. I prefer my leadership of the my town as a priority than a basic member of a guild. We'll see the verdict from here on out.