• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[HellRiders]NEUTRAL/EVIL[18+5]

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
I love this idea. Glad to see someone finally living in the Nether, even if you'll probably never be challenged for control or anything like that. Big step up from Sanctum.
I'd also like to point out that your member, Trizze, has not been following your rules - He's been raiding bases in the main land.

Good luck fellas

weynard

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: TwoWattWaffle​
Age/Location: 20 USA​
Referrals: None​
Your motivation to join HR: Ive always had an interest in the Nether, yet never really explored it. The last two maps ive been mostly leaning on the good side of things, but this seems like an interesting change to that. The last map I was also a master necromancer, but this time im shooting to beat out the other Wizards to master. (Im level 33 and started 2 days ago)​
Choose two: Planning and Construction / Mining and Crafting / Killing and Killing
Which towns or organisations are you allied with?: Currently none.​
What, in our objectives, allows nether good farming for your own use?: XP and also the fact that im interested in Alchemy or Enchanting.​

"XP" does not allow you to farm nether goods for your own use. Reread our objectives and find the correct answer.

I love this idea. Glad to see someone finally living in the Nether, even if you'll probably never be challenged for control or anything like that. Big step up from Sanctum.
I'd also like to point out that your member, Trizze, has not been following your rules - He's been raiding bases in the main land.

Good luck fellas

As long as he's not been doing it in the name of HR, I couldn't care less.

Demonxman

Obsidian
IGN: Demonxman
Age/Location: 19/florida
Referrals:none
Your motivation to join HR:I think this group is quite organized and successful and that what I look to in a town.
Choose two: Killing, I'm a beguiler and working my way up the levels gonna be a badass killer when I master :)
Which towns or organisations are you allied with?: none really, got some cool guys in panorama and the new killuminati town thats forming
What, in our objectives, allows nether good farming for your own use?:Well I'd say gathering the nether specific resources would be the only real reason I would go to the nether. Of course I would give most resources to the guild :)

weynard

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Demonxman
Age/Location: 19/florida
Referrals:none
Your motivation to join HR:I think this group is quite organized and successful and that what I look to in a town.
Choose two: Killing, I'm a beguiler and working my way up the levels gonna be a badass killer when I master :)
Which towns or organisations are you allied with?: none really, got some cool guys in panorama and the new killuminati town thats forming
What, in our objectives, allows nether good farming for your own use?:Well I'd say gathering the nether specific resources would be the only real reason I would go to the nether. Of course I would give most resources to the guild :)

We are not a town. Also, If gathering nether resources and "giving some" to the guild is your idea of this organisation, you have direly misunderstood the OP.

After the events executed in which FUMO/HR was bleed out of resources in one very unbeleivable immature sweep. I no longer feel safe here no offense to everyone but If im not given the oppurtunity to help the group in my speciality theres no point in me staying. Mainly due to a newfound distrust in the member population.

PocketBun

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN: Kjeirstan​
Age/Location: I'm 19 and from Alaska, United States.​
Referrals: I don't have one.​
Your motivation to join HR: Honestly? The main reason why I want to join is because I don't want to leave the Nether. I have no plans of leaving the nether, unless you guys need me to go mining for iron / cobble. I really only mine on this game, and collect materials; so really I'm just going to be helping you guys fill the chests at base.​
Choose two: Planning and Construction / Mining and Crafting / Killing:
I'm going to go with Mining and Crafting, along with Planning and Construction. If I did try to go out and kill people, I'll most likely get killed in the process. I don't build much, but if you put down a floor plan I could help build it up or replace blocks. Like I said before, all I do is mine and gather materials.​
Which towns or organisations are you allied with?: Fumo and Orion/Hope. I think those are two different ones.​
What, in our objectives, allows nether good farming for your own use?:
Nothing? If I understand right, the objective is to supply the other shard with materials and to have control of the Nether.​

weynard

Legacy Supporter 8
After the events executed in which FUMO/HR was bleed out of resources in one very unbeleivable immature sweep. I no longer feel safe here no offense to everyone but If im not given the oppurtunity to help the group in my speciality theres no point in me staying. Mainly due to a newfound distrust in the member population.

The user concerned was NOT part of the HellRiders AT ALL. The incident took place on the main world.

IGN: Kjeirstan​
Age/Location: I'm 19 and from Alaska, United States.​
Referrals: I don't have one.​
Your motivation to join HR: Honestly? The main reason why I want to join is because I don't want to leave the Nether. I have no plans of leaving the nether, unless you guys need me to go mining for iron / cobble. I really only mine on this game, and collect materials; so really I'm just going to be helping you guys fill the chests at base.​
Choose two: Planning and Construction / Mining and Crafting / Killing:
I'm going to go with Mining and Crafting, along with Planning and Construction. If I did try to go out and kill people, I'll most likely get killed in the process. I don't build much, but if you put down a floor plan I could help build it up or replace blocks. Like I said before, all I do is mine and gather materials.​
Which towns or organisations are you allied with?: Fumo and Orion/Hope. I think those are two different ones.​
What, in our objectives, allows nether good farming for your own use?:
Nothing? If I understand right, the objective is to supply the other shard with materials and to have control of the Nether.​

First perfect app. And that's not just because you have a cute voice. You're in.

IGN:parasite54​
Age/Location:14,USA​
Referrals:Re-Application​
Your motivation to join HR:​
Choose two: Planning and Construction / Mining and Crafting / Killing: Killing​
Which towns or organisations are you allied with?:None​
-​
Alright, this is ridiculous. I beleived I was wrongly removed from HR. After the EpicPoodle episode I said I didnt trust some of the members in the guild which was my way of saying we need to check everyone over because like all of you I felt uneasy. So I immidiatly said I was going to leave HR which I told weynard i wasnt he after convinced me not too. I then added I will stay to see what happens over the next few weeks because I was nervous the guild was going to have huge problems. The next day i went back to the usually lvling duty I put upon myself so I could protect the Nether base when the time came completely forgetting about the incident or what I had said because I was never really leaving. However while chatting with peter things went to shit. Weynard said I had left the guild and wasnt in FUMO or HR atm in which I replied I said I was staying but I was just uneasy since the episode. Everyone started bashing me with excuses on why I need to make a decision now or leave for good. So we had a stale argument until I told everyone I had decided to stay but I was being ignored because you guys were done with the argument. What Im trying to say is I never really intended on leaving HR in the near future since the day after the episode. I was accused of leeching valuables from our HQ that was stripped of resources. I even said that I had to scavenge for sticks and food after everything was moved into LWC chests in FUMO or in the Nether base. Everyone was just getting paranoid to point where they thought oh hey lets just push him out so we dont have to worry about him stealing shit. Which is impossible considering I didnt have acess to the chests and its not like I could care less if I did thats why I never asked for acess in the first place. Then I was KoS because I was kicked for not trusting everyone. I shouldnt have had this happened to me because to tell you the truth there was nothing I could have really done to hurt the guild and I stopped planning on leaving after the first day none of this would have happened if I wasnt taken extremely seriously after an event like that. I wouldnt be writing this atm if people had just let me continue my obligations and not bring it up in chat like what happened. My intentions are good I obviously poored everything I had into the guild. Please remburse my membership after I was kicked for other peoples paranoia.​

Alright why the hell did it do that? There are two posts after I edited it..... Just going to wipe the first one.

weynard

Legacy Supporter 8
You bring up valid points. When you told me you were going to see how it turns out over the next few weeks, I think the part about staying got lost somewhere, which was why I thought you were leaving and then observe.
In other words, another dire misunderstanding, sorry for that. ;_;
You're back in ofc.

Doogler

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN: Doogler
Age/Location: 18/ Texas
Referrals: Every member of Fumo
Your motivation to join HR: Nearly my entire town and group of friends are in the guild. This is the most powerful guild on the server when it comes to materials. The organization in this guild is amazing and I wish to contribute as much as I can.
Choose two: Planning and Construction / Mining and Crafting / Killing: Killing of course, mining and crafting as well
Which towns or organisations are you allied with?: Fumo
What, in our objectives, allows nether good farming for your own use?: Farming nether goods is not allowed for your own use

weynard

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Doogler
Age/Location: 18/ Texas
Referrals: Every member of Fumo
Your motivation to join HR: Nearly my entire town and group of friends are in the guild. This is the most powerful guild on the server when it comes to materials. The organization in this guild is amazing and I wish to contribute as much as I can.
Choose two: Planning and Construction / Mining and Crafting / Killing: Killing of course, mining and crafting as well
Which towns or organisations are you allied with?: Fumo
What, in our objectives, allows nether good farming for your own use?: Farming nether goods is not allowed for your own use

Accepted.

Thunderjolt

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: Thunderjolt

Age/Location: 21/California

Referrals: The town of Fumo Facultas and the majority of your HellRaiders

Your motivation to join HR: To become a part of the workforce creating and holding an iron grip of the monopoly of Nether goods and supplies.

Choose two: Planning and Construction / Mining and Crafting / Killing: I like to Mine resources as well as craft, I also plan to be a great asset in PvP as soon as the Caster and related specializations are balanced again.

Which towns or organisations are you allied with?: I am a long standing member of the SSS empire, and am now with Fumo Facultas.

What, in our objectives, allows nether good farming for your own use?: They don't, one joins to HellRaiders to be a part of the big picture. Not for personal gains.

weynard

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Thunderjolt

Age/Location: 21/California

Referrals: The town of Fumo Facultas and the majority of your HellRaiders

Your motivation to join HR: To become a part of the workforce creating and holding an iron grip of the monopoly of Nether goods and supplies.

Choose two: Planning and Construction / Mining and Crafting / Killing: I like to Mine resources as well as craft, I also plan to be a great asset in PvP as soon as the Caster and related specializations are balanced again.

Which towns or organisations are you allied with?: I am a long standing member of the SSS empire, and am now with Fumo Facultas.

What, in our objectives, allows nether good farming for your own use?: They don't, one joins to HellRaiders to be a part of the big picture. Not for personal gains.

Since you've been with us, I think I don't need to tell you that you won't visit the main map all too often. Anyway, accepted.

IGN: eisbaerBorealis​
Age/Location: 23/Utah​
Your motivation to join HR: Nether survival! It's much more difficult in SSP (no ice, no farming skills) and I am especially looking forward to terraforming and building structures in the Nether.​
Choose two: Planning and Construction / Mining and Crafting​
Which towns or organisations are you allied with?: Lightforge [Good]​
What, in our objectives, allows nether good farming for your own use?: I'm not allowed to farm Nether goods for myself, and quite frankly, I don't see why I would want to. I mean, I'm not going to be leaving the Nether, and I'm not going Merchant, so I can't /gift the items. There's nothing to do with the Nether goods aside from give them to the guild like I'm supposed to.​
(if I am accepted, would you let me know what (if any) items I should bring?)​

weynard

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: eisbaerBorealis​
Age/Location: 23/Utah​
Your motivation to join HR: Nether survival! It's much more difficult in SSP (no ice, no farming skills) and I am especially looking forward to terraforming and building structures in the Nether.​
Choose two: Planning and Construction / Mining and Crafting​
Which towns or organisations are you allied with?: Lightforge [Good]​
What, in our objectives, allows nether good farming for your own use?: I'm not allowed to farm Nether goods for myself, and quite frankly, I don't see why I would want to. I mean, I'm not going to be leaving the Nether, and I'm not going Merchant, so I can't /gift the items. There's nothing to do with the Nether goods aside from give them to the guild like I'm supposed to.​
(if I am accepted, would you let me know what (if any) items I should bring?)​

Accepted. You will be told what to bring soon.