• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[HC4.0] [RoV] Mineris [Evil] [47]

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
I suggest fixing up the Town Thread Title where it has [Hamlet] at the front.

" [Hamlet] [RoV] Mineris [Evil] [51] "

Also, update the citizen charter. It is way too outdated.

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Hello i would like to join your town. I am new to the server and wanted not to get killed. So please let me join.

Sorry - Recruitment is through invitation only at this point. For the most part, unless there are special circumstances as there were for several like Faded here - You don't ask us, we ask you.

Joka10

Soulsand
The walls come down Friday unless we make them look good. We aren't at a point where we can start the Spire, but we can still make fairly nice walls if people start getting stone brick. IMO, that should be top priority when you can be ingame until Friday. We can just move underground temporarily if need be, but that's no fun :(

Basically, go down and clear in the undercity (not past the borders that are already there) and convert the cobble into stonebrick. That will leave us in a good position.

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
C'mon guys let's add some glass to the walls as windows or something. Have a pattern even.

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Temporary walls that would only last 3-4 more days if we kept them need to be remodelled?
._.

Joka10

Soulsand
Yep. They will disappear Friday if we do not make them nicer. We don't currently have the space (or the clearing done) to start the Spire, I believe, so it's this way, or no walls at all.

And there's not really a way to 'disagree' with this, because it's an admin proclamation. Not gonna change. I am but a messenger <.<

Joka10

Soulsand
Well, due to a surprising lack of effort from many people >.>, me, Tony, and the others who tried to work on the walls today weren't quite able to get them exactly 'good-looking'. They are taller, made of stonebrick, and there is no longer a portion extending out of the region, but they were not nearly finished.

Those of you who thought this wasn't a big deal and that you didn't have to participate: enjoy the undercity, as it looks like it'll be the only safe area by tomorrow.

I know I'm not even on the council or anything, and I've probably been overstepping my boundaries with the stuff I've been saying, but it needs to be said..

This isn't the end of Mineris by any means <.< considering the last walls were just about useless, we shouldn't really see a difference in the amount of raiders. But, maybe now that people will have to live in the undercity, major clearing will actually start... then we can get the Spire finally.

xXAmonicXx

ICE ICE ICE!
Sorry, I haven't been on lately, had some problems with my computer and when I fixed it my mouse fucked up, so I'll join you guys when I fix the mouse, which I don't know how much will take, I wish I could be there and help get things done.. I'm sorry, believe me I am.