• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[HC4.0] [RoV] Mineris [Evil] [47]

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
The most amusing thread in herocraft atm.
So any volunteers to make the new thread? If you want to make one just tell me in this tread than make it. It will be a competition, which ever is the best becomes the new thread.

Joka10

Soulsand
I can try to, if I have the time. I've written them in the past. Sometimes it's a doozy but other times it turns out pretty well.

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
I cant edit this thread, its Num's, if someone is willing to write a good Description for the town I can do everything else.

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
I dont have perms to this thread, so i cant do much. I will get online for 5 minutes and invite you make a small shack near the edge of the walls.

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
I dont have perms to this thread, so i cant do much. I will get online for 5 minutes and invite you make a small shack near the edge of the walls.
The raid ended we won and am I added to the regions?

Ingame Name: brosephonie
Age & Location: 23 Seattle, WA
Previous Townships: Sanctuary
Current Class/Previously Mastered Classes: I was a level 33 cleric. Switched to disciple last night. And I'm a level 31 farmer, switched from about 22 miner.
Why you should join: Your town seems very well organized and I've had pleasant encounters with a few of the members in game. I believe I've teamed up with some of them once or twice as a healer when I was cleric. My town has pretty much died off from lack of interest and constantly being raided and I've recently had problems with somebody from the town stealing from me. After asking in game I was told by Dfergy to look into joining mineris, which I was already thinking of applying for anyway.
Preferred Caste (Combat, Lore, Politics):Combat
Additional Info:I noticed the main post says you're recruiting by invitation only and that apps aren't being accepted, but I was asking about the town in game before coming here to the forums and told to apply here. I figured it couldn't hurt to go ahead and post one anyway.

Joka10

Soulsand
Members of Mineris:
STOP RESPECCING.
We will never get anywhere if, after two days of being a spec, people decide they're bored and start somewhere else. It is a waste of time and money. Please, even if you don't like the spec you chose, play it through... People in town say we lose due to low levels, and that's a big part of it, but nobody is doing anything to fix that. "Oh, I guess I'll go level" two days later "BORING RAGGGEEE" and they are a new spec.
Just stop it, seriously. We are getting nowhere.