• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[HC4.0] [RoV] Mineris [Evil] [47]

Joka10

Soulsand
@Everyone: Do not attack LO. Fooled was booted from their town and we are no longer in conflict with them.

Also, town requirements changed. We need 1000 planks and 1000 logs instead of the diamonds and pumpkins. SO MINE WOOD >:O

Joka10

Soulsand
We have all the required materials/money for regions, but the plugin is a bit glitchy and Num is having trouble getting it to work.

Also, our first collaborative PvP with LO was pretty successful. We drove Fo0l3d and Garry out of Paragon, and then tracked them to Gravkoc, where we had a pretty good raid (Thanks to itzmak, I know have AwesomeArmorMkII). Hopefully it will continue to be a fruitful alliance.

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
I was on earlier and added a couple piston doors for entrances and the region seems to be working.

Joka10

Soulsand
Fo0l3d rated your post funny... doesn't make sense...

He hasn't run as far as itzmak or garry, but he's still run pretty far...

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
Yeah it really doesn't considering I didn't say any names but they were all running this morning especially garry ;)

Joka10

Soulsand
On a different note, I mined out a clearing perimeter on levels 46 and 47. I messed up the above-ground perimeter on one side so I'll fix that when the server is back up.

FadedAura

Stone
Greetings Mineris! My name is FadedAura and I was invited to make a recruitment form by qsa123456789. I hope that I can join, thank you for your time.

Ingame Name: FadedAura
Age & Location: 14, Australia
Previous Townships: Adamantium (last map, ask qsa or time_warp)
Current Class/Previously Mastered Classes: Currently a rogue, mastered it last map.
Why you should join: In my opinion I should be recruited because of my peaceful and contributive manner and my skills in both architecture and combat. In my opinion I would make a great asset to this glorious kingdom by helping it advance it's way to victory! I'm a friendly player and I would be delighted if I could join Mineris with my old HC friends.
Preferred Caste (Combat, Lore, Politics): Either Combat or politics, I'm flexible.
Additional Info: I was a member of Adamantium last map and contributed to their success. I would like to join back up with qsa and time_warp because of my good experience with them. I don't play that much during the week but I spend a decent amount of time on HC on the weekends. I have had Minecraft for a long time now and think myself as a great PvPer ( On servers I'm used to, I just need to re-familiarise myself with HC combat). Oh yeh, heres a video if it counts to anything (just a cool house lol)

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
@FadedAura Seeing as Num is mia at the moment, I'll accept you despite the closed recruitment. Brilliant app, and we know you well.

Welcome home.

Hello i would like to join your town. I am new to the server and wanted not to get killed. So please let me join.