• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[HC4.0] [RoV] Mineris [Evil] [47]

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
12 when he was banned.

God, I hate trolls.[DOUBLEPOST=1346674171,1346674000][/DOUBLEPOST]
You just flamed all of Canterlot and now you said you don't mind them. Seriously, what the fuck?
Anyways Etkenn we may have to add a special KOS list just for your 'cantorloties' and yourself. I personally completely vouch for fucking them up eh?

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Anyways Etkenn we may have to add a special KOS list just for your 'cantorloties' and yourself. I personally completely vouch for fucking them up eh?

That made me think..

@Shadownub @NumdgJr

If Mineris does become the capital of a great kingdom or empire, will you wish to ally with as many as possible or to kill as many as possible?

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
go away plz, omg.[DOUBLEPOST=1346666858,1346666380][/DOUBLEPOST]

I love you all too.

PS: Can you please give EtKEnn a hard time? He seems to think he's the most important person in herocraft. Change that please? + Sorry for the Googlehammer prank dils1, hope you enjoyed the dick though and glad your parents didn't see.

Lots of Love, 189. *Insert that love heart*

:) :) :)
lololol googlehammer. @Digger360 got me with that one Q_Q

donaldmax1

Soulsand
images

xXAmonicXx

ICE ICE ICE!
@Everyonewhoflamewarshere, will you just stop, one side to another are both talking bs, you might not see it, but as a person from another perspective I do, as a 3rd wheel if you may.. For one the people who were'nt always with RoV/RoT you guys are just trash talking some of our citizens trying to prove somthing, thus getting yourself nowehre, but just ruining your names... As for those who try to defend the RoV/RoT thanks, but no.. Don't say something from which everyone will suffer, I mean alot of things can happen, before you post you should really think everything trough, there were some stuff that happened that I'm not going to bring up. So if you just stop flaming or carry it over to private and just figure it out between yourselves without invloving your cities..

Joka10

Soulsand
The flamewar will only get worse when people spam posts trying to stop it. Those just anger the flamers more. I think somebody already tagged Brutal to clean this up, but I don't think he has yet.

so @Brutalacerate @Neotetro @Someonewhocancleanthreads

dils1

Legacy Supporter 7
Flamewars also get ''re-lit'' when people start talking about them hours after they happened! :p
Just 'remember' that this 'flamewar' wouldnt have 'started' if etkenn had minded his own buisness. gg

No more.[DOUBLEPOST=1346708654,1346708518][/DOUBLEPOST]
That made me think..

@Shadownub @NumdgJr

If Mineris does become the capital of a great kingdom or empire, will you wish to ally with as many as possible or to kill as many as possible?
We are the continuation of spire... What do you think we will do? ;D

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
I am the icecream man running over fat kids with my van.
You're not funny.

[DOUBLEPOST=1346714474,1346714162][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw, if there is going to be any mass digging going on in mineris (like an undercity) let me know! I love doing stuff like that. I'm almost as good as @Angyles at it. >=D

dils1

Legacy Supporter 7
You're not funny.

[DOUBLEPOST=1346714474,1346714162][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw, if there is going to be any mass digging going on in mineris (like an undercity) let me know! I love doing stuff like that. I'm almost as good as @Angyles at it. >=D
20 blocks deep. 100r. you up for that? ;D