• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Windhelm [12] {Neutral} {SKY} - RECRUITING!

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
I wanted to write a big thing here, but as a High Council Member of Xandria Dominion and SiC of Newerth, I personally agree with Gigi and I would like to think we all do. Celvick and the bulk of your kingdom has became assholes compared to who they were once.

I wanted to say more, but I will respect Gigi and not troll here.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
I wanted to write a big thing here, but as a High Council Member of Xandria Dominion and SiC of Newerth, I personally agree with Gigi and I would like to think we all do. Celvick and the bulk of your kingdom has became assholes compared to who they were once.

I wanted to say more, but I will respect Gigi and not troll here.

Thank you Victim :) I really appreciate it

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
@MsGigi
Non-troll post [or at least that's how I consider it]
and think of this as a hmm.. 'piece of information'
-+-
The only reason Doriath (well at least while I was mayor) hunted down Windhelm kingdom was mainly because of Celvick/Tjundis/gokigoki/Milosh. They are/were the assholes in your group - my advice is to eliminate the problem immediately (I'd personally log in just for a massive raid lolol) So yeah I agree with what your saying, even though I'm not in any way of relation to Windhelm, eliminating the problem (Riften/Celvick) could secure some long lasting peace for the kingdom.

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
If you remove Celvick or Riften, good luck with being safe. Oh and, celvick is a fucking god. I think that Celvick is seriously the best leader on the server. @Celvick . Also, he aint immature, the MAIN reason i joiend Riften is that we are fucking cool ass bitches who strive for the best shit we can. Celvick/Tjundis/Whitekong/Milosh are the SOLE reasons why I joined.

Guardian787

Legacy Supporter 9
Alright, some things need to come to a closure, I'll address everybody separately as Jarl of Windhelm, High King of SKY, and a friend:

@MsGigi -I do appreciate the work that you and @Cellardoor333 do for the Kingdom. I pretty much went out on a limb to trust you guys within a week or two of joining the town to give you both powerful positions in the town of Windhelm and the Kingdom. I grew fond of both of you and feel we have made strong connections from town decisions to late night fun gaming. I respect both of you and I do ask for suggestions and help running things. Running Windhelm is a task in itself let alone running a whole kingdom, that is why I feel like I can trust you guys to help make the team stronger and make this a team effort. Both of you have done a lot to help me out and really the kingdom as a whole. I really do love having you guys around and hope we can get things straightened out.

@Celvick - You know your a good friend to me, we have had great times and continue to do so. You are a great person but you do get a little too aggressive a lot. With that being said, I think you need to cool down sometimes and start thinking as a team with the rest of the kingdom. You do need to give MsGigi more respect, shes only trying to work as a team so that we can all work together to make something great. Countless numbers of times I have heard you only focus on you and your town. I know I can speak for everyone else when I say that Windhelm would be there to help you, I'm not sure I can feel the same way if it was the other way around. I know many people who when we were deciding on making Riften said that they really would not like it if you were the Jarl, but as a friend I trusted you with it. You either need to work together and get this mess fixed up and get your stuff straight with leftovers and work together as a team to make a great kingdom or you can keep to yourself and continue to be power hungry and not expand more than just a town. You have to think what is best for the Kingdom not just you. Your a good friend but you need to get your stuff together and work as a team.

@leftovers5 - Your a great guy, I never have had anything against you the only reason that great war started between all of our towns was mainly because of Farroes and old members of your town (most of which are TC now). I hope we can get all of this sorted out and get together and talk with you, Celvick, and myself. I know I can trust you and you do help us out a lot when we have troubles or when we need you for raids. I would still like our original plan that we talked about when we ended the war to go through as planned since I feel it is in the best interest for both of us and would help a lot.

@Rumblestikk - Honestly Rumble, I have nothing personally against you. I even found out why you left like 30 minutes after you left the town and it didn't really bother me as I figured it was better to not argue about it and just go our ways. I know you think I never really cared about anything, said I didn't do much, and didn't give you much credit. I feel that, yes, I did do most of the work. You do know from reading that letter so many times what all I have been through to make this town work. At the time most new towns never make it the first few days, I spent weeks building the original Windhelm with people coming and going that really did not help much. You know all of that. With that being said, yes you did help me out a lot with the town and you were the first council person that actually did anything to help compared to the others that were before you that all did nothing to help the town but made some things worse. I do give you credit for the dome and the Undercity however you state that you built it all, which is incorrect as while you did help and come up with some of the ideas, most of it was a team effort compared to when I had my whole idea and execution of building the first Windhelm foundation under all the constant raids and having to do all of that myself, so do not tell me that I did nothing because I spent about a month of my life founding and starting Windhelm with most of the time only myself as a low level, where most would just give in to the raids and stuff. While I may not have formally thanked you for your help and ideas, it was appreciated and I have no hard feelings for you other than what made me mad was when your people were in my town whether it be illegal or legal if they got into my town then that was when we started to come to yours, it may not have been your fault but you can't expect them to be in our town and just let them carry on without us fighting back. I do feel you made your new town with the sole purpose to go against SKY. I have no hard feelings and if you want to talk sometime then perhaps we can.

@BeasttRecon - Honestly by now I forgot what the fight was even about, I will be honest and say that I did not really have good feelings about you because you raided us which is what I think started it. Which means we fought back and that war has pretty much died out. I have no idea why you guys attacked us but whatever happened between our towns them seems to be over now so everything seems to be neutral with us now and I have no problem with you.

To everyone from SKY and the rest of Herocraft -
A lot of you may push this aside and continue to go about your lives. I do just want to say, since joining Herocraft I have has some great times be them low points or high points. I have met some great people on this server whether they are friends or foes. We all may have our different opinions but we all share something in common and that is how great the experience on Herocraft is. I came into this server with the knowledge and plans laid out prior to being accepted to join it. I dedicated a lot of my time starting out and pushed forward through all the good and bad times to try and have the motive to be something great on the server, something that others would look forward to and give a greater gaming experience on Herocraft. I wanted to help others with the server not get killed, I had a vision of something great which I still believe in my heart that can still be accomplished. In the great words of the Jarl of the real Windhelm,
I fight for the men I've held in my arms, dieing on foreign soil.
I fight for their wives and children whose names I heard whispered in their last breaths.
I fight for we few who did come home only to find our country filled with strangers wearing familiar faces.
I fight for my people, impoverished to pay the debts of an empire too weak to rule them, yet brands them criminals for wanting to rule themselves!
I fight so that all the fighting I've already done hasn't been for nothing!
I fight because I must.
I could have gave up long ago but I still want to push to make this great not just for the members of my town and Kingdom, but for everyone on the server. I have shared good and bad experiences with all of you and I still would consider all of you a friend to me. I'm not going to stop, and I hope that all my dedicated friends in the kingdom and server won't stop. I hope that we can amend loose ties where they need fixed. I respect you all and could not ask for anything better than playing on Herocraft with each of you.

I would like to have a moot on Teamspeak with all of the Council Members of SKY within the next few days when we have most of us online.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
@Guardian787 Get with me some time after you talk with Rumble. If your words ring true, maybe Xandria Dominion can welcome you back to our string of friends.

"BUT BUT BUT, VICTIM You're not a mayor! Nor are you king!" Nah, but I'm the level headed politics nut of XD. Xexo is more hot headed than me and he's easy to anger where I am just cocky. Symbolite is very level headed and he's a fucking badass, but he hates politics. Thus I will speak for the council and then with the council.

Along with this, I surely hope that you get it together, I have watched many kingdoms fall because of what has happened here and it would be a pity to lose such a large portion of our existing community.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Unfortunately I am late to the party here because I was at work, was always reading but had no time to respond.

After @Guardian787 's words I do not have much to say other than to get rid of (or mould) the bad seeds. I had to fire someone at work just the other day because they were rubbing off on staff the wrong way and I could not risk them ruining my restaurant.

I never have had anything against groups, only people. The only times I ever raided Windhelm were with now TC members and while Jonjur / Kindralsoul were active. No one liked her and because of her exploits I lost 10k worth of items. After that ban I didn't give a shit and have never looked back.

An alliance does take time, and constant attacks on the kingdom, and recently Dawnstar by members of Riften take time to heal.

All this aside, I do look forward to all of our progression towards a greater goal.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
@Rumblestikk @Jonsoon @victim130 @leftovers5 @themeoff @kevinlive @BeasttRecon

Thank you all for coming out and supporting me for the sake of my home. I feel that all of our voices have been heard and I'm happy to see that the truth is coming out and that progress is being made. You all did a great job at respectfully replying with your ideas and stories and I couldn't have done it without you all.

I really hope that there will be neutrality between the SKY Kingdom and the many other wonderful towns, followed by many alliances. Though having a few friends in the "enemies" category is all part of the game, it really begins to suck when nearly all of your gaming friends are an "enemy".

@Guardian787

Thank you for listening to me and everyone else on here. I hope that this will help save our kingdom. We have more enemies than ever and with us just splitting off to create another town (Riften) and preparing to get another one up and running, I feel that we are at a very dangerous point of weakness right now and that more respect needs to be given/shown towards our in-game friends and allies before the "power-hungry" causes our downfall.

We cannot let one snake cause the burning of the whole bush.

I look forward to our council meeting and propose that after we talk, perhaps we could have a server-wide meeting with many of the council members we were/are allies/friends with.

In closing, I also help we find a way to prevent this from happening in the future. Perhaps we lay not only rules down, but "Laws" and when those laws are broken, a hefty fine is paid or the member is kicked from the town/kingdom (with the fine increasing each time and perhaps a percentage going towards the victim if not abused).
More communication should also be worked on when discussing our alliances visiting/coming to our rescue (directed at all towns) to hopefully prevent the accidental massacre of aid during a time of crisis.
These laws can apply to everyone within the town, Kingdom, or even those who are apart of the alliance (as long as the rules are mutually agreed with and enforced without any favoritism or exceptions).​

Thank you all again

xav317

Wood
1.What is your IGN (case sensitive)? xav317
2.How long have you played HC? Just joined, so about 17 min.
3.How old are you? 14
4.Why do you want to join Windhelm? Because i love Skyrim, and I love Minecraft!
5.Other Towns you were part of? None.
6.What class are you? Warrior
7.Future spec plans (class and profession)? Samurai, and Miner
8.How often are you active in game? All the time.
9.Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? i dont know, it depends. How much is it?
10.Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? I have turtlebeach x12 that i use for Minecraft but i dont have TeamSpeak, i will get it if i am accepted into Windhelm!
11.Have you read our rules? Yes.

Milosh94

Wood
1.What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Turtleman
2.How long have you played HC? 3 seconds ago
3.How old are you? 12
4.Why do you want to join Windhelm? Because i love Turtles. see my name ^
5.Other Towns you were part of? Turtleville
6.What class are you? Turtle
7.Future spec plans (class and profession)? Tortoise and Turtle
8.How often are you active in game? When i can get out of my shell
9.Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? I live in my shell so fuck no.
10.Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? I have a turtle. nothing more nothing less.
11.Have you read our rules? No but i'm guessing all they talk about is turtles and i get turtles.
12. Are you fucking awesome? ofc i am. haven't u been reading this shit. Its gold
13. Do you wanna be mayor? Don't mind if i do.
turtle1.jpg
TURTLE OUT BITCHEZ

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
@Iradicate

You have no reason to be in the forums nor do you have a reason to spam-rate my posts. Leave NOW

@Brutalacerate

Me and/or Guardian did not give anyone, aside from Admirals, permission to post/rate within the forums. Can you please remove his ratings?

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
They can but not when someone who is/was not involved in the conversation rates several posts in a negative way when they were not given permission to post/rate/spam in the forums of a town.

What if Rumblestikks or Bingy randomly came into your township forums and gave you a "dislike" or "disagree" multiple times on many of your posts? You'd turn around and rage and freak out as you usually do when something you don't like occurs.

If someone's not applying to the thread or not apart of the town, they have no business in the town's thread unless given permission by the SIC or Mayor (as the rules say).

The person had no place in the conversation and needs not to spam-dislike everyone's posts.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
@Iradicate

You have no reason to be in the forums nor do you have a reason to spam-rate my posts. Leave NOW

@Brutalacerate

Me and/or Guardian did not give anyone, aside from Admirals, permission to post/rate within the forums. Can you please remove his ratings?
The user/s will be punished and the post/s will be removed.

EDIT: Not seeing any post/s by the user Iradicate. The user possibly removed them themselves.
Why can't people rate your posts?
Spamming negative ratings is not allowed and it's been stated multiple times.