• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Windhelm [12] {Neutral} {SKY} - RECRUITING!

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
@MsGigi @Rumblestikk LOL

If the members of my town ever want a new mayor all they have to do it ask.

In response to Msgigi I would advise that next time you feel like bringing something up concerning the Kingdom you do so in a private manor. In my opinion this was slightly childish.
I think things needed to come to head at a public level.

themeoff

Legacy Supporter 8
Hello, I am the current Solitude TiC and I am glad to see at least some people in skyrim are mature I just wanted to say I have nothing against skyrim just celvick. This all got started when we found him in our town unannounced and we killed him I even payed him 500c to just let it die. And to all of the skyrim residences with maturity to see the proper way of gaming I say don't let celvick drag you down you have something good going but for someone like that leading only creates obstacles for your growth and success.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
@MsGigi @Rumblestikk LOL

If the members of my town ever want a new mayor all they have to do it ask.

In response to Msgigi I would advise that next time you feel like bringing something up concerning the Kingdom you do so in a private manor. In my opinion this was slightly childish.

That's bullshit and you know it. Everytime I try to talk to you about anything, you sit there and insult me and tell me how I'm wrong and how I don't know what I'm talking about because I've not been in the town for as long as you and how everything we have in the kingdom is from you and guardian and how I need to STFU.

Take, for example, when you were attacking the OBL kingdom. I tried discussing it with you in TS, bring up the fact that the alliance you were ruining took ages to work on and your response?

"This alliance is because of me and I will end it when I see fit." and then the "Shut the hell up, you don't know what you're talking about. I've been here for much longer than you have and I know more than you."

Celvick

Legacy Supporter 7
I've always been cool with most of you guys, but Celvick is really the only reason that things went to shit between LO and SKY. I even remember asking for @themeoff's 500c back during the time period where we were both cooperative allies, and he refused. He said it was because that it "satisfied the blood rage." Speaking of the blood rage phase, Celvick ordered our low levels to "sacrifice" themselves for him! Because he needed a kill for each time drew22222 or pewpew killed him. I vividly remember him ragefully counting down, then me getting ganked by 6 people outside the gates of Solitude.

I don't know how many times I have to explain this to you. Themeoff said in chat that he would 1v1 me and if he lost he would pay me 500c. So no I'm not giving it back. Secondly you yourself posted after that little event between Riften and Solitude that raiding was "no longer allowed" on SKY cities, so I guess the treaty before still allowed your members to raid us. Third the reason why I broke the treaty with you because when my town members and I ran past Solitude we saw that there were TC in there. I was personally talking to you saying that we were here to help. But then when members of my town came to help a few minutes later that were not with the main group. People started to attack and kill them. So I thought, if your members can kill my people I might as well see if my members can kill yours. So we did and then when I joined your TS channel to talk about what happened of voice chat I was quickly trolled out of your channel. So personally I don't understand how I'm the guilty one here.

If Windhelm doesn't want to be related to Riften that's fine. All Vance has to do is ask.

For the record, Riften doesn't have alliances, all we have are personal agreements. Still to this day I have nothing against Leftovers, I just have no respect for his town and the Guild I was formally apart of.

themeoff

Legacy Supporter 8
I don't know how many times I have to explain this to you. Themeoff said in chat that he would 1v1 me and if he lost he would pay me 500c. So no I'm not giving it back. Secondly you yourself posted after that little event between Riften and Solitude that raiding was "no longer allowed" on SKY cities, so I guess the treaty before still allowed your members to raid us. Third the reason why I broke the treaty with you because when my town members and I ran past Solitude we saw that there were TC in there. I was personally talking to you saying that we were here to help. But then when members of my town came to help a few minutes later that were not with the main group. People started to attack and kill them. So I thought, if your members can kill my people I might as well see if my members can kill yours. So we did and then when I joined your TS channel to talk about what happened of voice chat I was quickly trolled out of your channel. So personally I don't understand how I'm the guilty one here.

If Windhelm doesn't want to be related to Riften that's fine. All Vance has to do is ask.

For the record, Riften doesn't have alliances, all we have are personal agreements. Still to this day I have nothing against Leftovers, I just have no respect for his town and the Guild I was formally apart of.
there you go again celvick the deal was " 500c and a 1v1 and you leave us alone and drop the whole deal you agreed we fought and you stayed to kill my townies with legacy" so celvick what is your say to the real deal so now what do you have to say?

Celvick

Legacy Supporter 7
@themeoff Even with that logic I did leave your town alone. Until your members killed people from my town when we came to help twice. So I still say the same thing. A deal is a deal.

On a side note I have no control over Legacy, what they do is up to them.

Celvick

Legacy Supporter 7
As for Celvick. You. You're not even the king. The things I've heard, I'm surprised they even support you anymore. Breaking an Alliance that took Guardian, Firter, and Ian months to work on, that's just rude. You've gone power-hungry. Like Gigi said, Reality check - You're one reason I left. To see what Windhelm was becoming, and see that folks like you were welcome in the town was disgraceful. While Guardian pissed me off enough, you were the straw that broke the camels back. Don't go around telling people things about me. I don't talk about you, if you have a problem say it to my face, my back is not a voicemail.

If I was a reason you left, why did you invite me to go with you, tell me you were leaving town before you told most of Windhelm, and even offer me a manager role in the town you were making? To be honest, I'm a little lost here.

But I'm going to go ahead and withdraw from this conversation. This thread is for matters concerning with Windhelm, not personal grudges against me. If anyone here wants to continue talking you can message me on TS.

@Guardian787 I will no longer have anything to do with Windhelm, until we are able to talk in private.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
If I was a reason you left, why did you invite me to go with you, tell me you were leaving town before you told most of Windhelm, and even offer me a manager role in the town you were making? To be honest, I'm a little lost here.

But I'm going to go ahead and withdraw from this conversation. This thread is for matters concerning with Windhelm, not personal grudges against me. If anyone here wants to continue talking you can message me on TS.

@Guardian787 I will no longer have anything to do with Windhelm, until we are able to talk in private.

I told you I was leaving, but I never offered you such things. Don't become full of yourself. I never wanted you to come, I just let you know so no one flipped out when I left. I could have cared less what you thought, and I knew or figured you would have told Guardian.

I am only here to support Gigi because she has her mind in the right set place.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
@Celvick

That town is apart of the Kingdom. You were not the only one who worked to get regions up for that and you weren't the only one who worked on that town. You DO NOT have the right to say that Riften will have nothing to do with Windhelm as it is a part of the kingdom.

Obviously, there's some misunderstanding of what a kingdom (with many towns) is.

The exact definition (as by Google):

king·dom
noun /ˈkiNGdəm/ 
kingdoms, plural
  1. A country, state, or territory ruled by a king or queen
  2. A realm associated with or regarded as being under the control of a particular person or thing
There's a capital for a reason. To be apart of a town means to follow the laws and rules of the Mayor. To be apart of a kingdom means to follow the rules of the head of the Capital (which IS Windhelm). This means that what you do DOES reflect on Windhelm and the Kingdom of Skyrim. Even if YOU say it doesn't, it does to everyone else on the server.

Do you see the "Alliances" section of Windhelm? Oh wait, you don't. Why? Because all those alliances that were broken for Riften were also destroyed (by you) for Windhelm and ALL of the Kingdom of Skyrim.

PS: https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1....,cf.osb&fp=ef586ce76644437e&biw=1092&bih=564See for yourself

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
@themeoff Even with that logic I did leave your town alone. Until your members killed people from my town when we came to help twice. So I still say the same thing. A deal is a deal.

On a side note, a few hours before the treaty broke, Barbeardian randomly attacked me outside of the NE HG when I was going to it, and others were near him to support. Also, 4ish of you randomly killed Pew one time a weekish before on his way to the HG as well.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8

Celvick, for fuck's sake, stop lying. I was in your Riften TS channel when you were talking about going to raid OBL/SOL and taking advantage of them paying you per time you were killed. You were also planning an official raid to kill the members there and to steal from Dawnstar.
I heard everything.

And since Riften (according to you at the time before I realized you were kinda full of shit) was not associated with Windhelm, I even warned Leftovers that you were coming. I figured it wasn't too much to worry about since you constantly kicked me out of Riften's chat on the server and the TS chat channel and ALWAYS changed the password because you had an issue with me being in there (and don't fucking deny that or try to "rationalize" it either, you personally banned me from Riften chat).

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
@everyone!!!!!!
Why is the WINDHELM town thread filled up with raging? I am 100% aware I have no authority here, and but seriously. make a convo or use /tell >_<

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
^PS, Talking about both the time with Dawnstar, the Time just after the treaty, and then the time after you got them to start paying you each time one of your member's were killed. Who knows how many times you plotted shit against them just to manipulate them and get what you wanted... :rolleyes:

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
@everyone!!!!!!
Why is the WINDHELM town thread filled up with raging? I am 100% aware I have no authority here, and but seriously. make a convo or use /tell >_<

It's because I'm trying to bring these issues into the light and NOT be ignored for once. Supposedly I'm the SIC of the capital, but nobody listens to me. They just either insult me, kick me from chat, ignore me, or tune me out. It's ridiculous.

They want to ignore me and say I don't know what I'm talking about? Fine. I'm going to see how many others "don't know" what they're talking about as well.

These are some serious issues and I'm sick of a huge "To-Do" list and being in-charge of the town/Kingdom because "that's what SIC's are for" but not having any authority or getting any respect.

Also, if you're not a FIC, SIC, or TIC of a Town/City/Kingdom, you need not be posting in here.

themeoff

Legacy Supporter 8
@MsGigi I can't speak for the LO but as far as myself if windhelm needs help you can ask me for help as stated I only dislike celvicks attitude to all players not your kingdom

EDIT: if I'm not mistaken pew is tic of obl not to insult you gigi I in fact fully agree with you

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
"This alliance is because of me and I will end it when I see fit." and then the "Shut the hell up, you don't know what you're talking about. I've been here for much longer than you have and I know more than you."
I myself remember that when we began trading ideas of an alliance and invited Guardian and Celvick to our high rank chat, Celvick immediately started trolling. He never did anything to start the alliance, he would much rather sit in the chat and bick about everything popping into his mind.

You are so full of shit it's despicable. Oh, and what happened to the gold you/riften stole and ran off with before shit broke loose?

For the record, Riften doesn't have alliances, all we have are personal agreements.
This is not up for you to decide, you join a kingdom, you play by their rules.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
MichealJacksonPopcorn.gif