• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Windhelm [12] {Neutral} {SKY} - RECRUITING!

1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Snoopcat542
  2. How long have you played HC? Just joined recently but have been playing with heroes and minecraft for quite sometime.
  3. How old are you? 15
  4. Why do you want to join Windhelm? A lot of my good friends such as Licksterboy, Madcow22, and Lord_Veron are in this town. And I love sky rim :D
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Nope
  6. What class are you? I am currently a rogue.
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? I intend on becoming a ranger
  8. How often are you active in game? Let's just say... I play a little too much :p
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? No problem at all.
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic?I do have a Skype with a mic, but no teamspeak.
  11. Have you read our rules? Yes I have!

Guardian787

Legacy Supporter 9
@Snoopcat542 ACCEPTED - Good application! Playing a little too much, wonder if they have a play for people like us to recover from our Minecraft addiction. Also, if you could get Teamspeak it would be really helpful since most of our members talk on there various times of the day, and its free! :)

~RECRUITMENT APPLICATION~
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)?HCJ11
  2. How long have you played HC?I'm very new
  3. How old are you?14
  4. Why do you want to join Windhelm?because I looked at it while exploring the towns, and wanted to live in it
  5. Other Towns you were part of?none
  6. What class are you?builder
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)?builder, and I want to build a house to live in, mine, farm, help out, and maybe build a statue or two
  8. How often are you active in game?almost every day during the summer, friday saturday and sunday during the school year
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week?yes
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic?i have a mic, but I don't have teamspeak, how do i get it?
  11. Have you read our rules?yes

1. My MC IGN : Xx314647xX
2.How long have I been playing HC : I just started today, but my friends have been explaining it, so I should be able to get the hang of it quite quickly.
3.How old I am : I'm 13, an will be 14 in a few months.
4.Why I want to join Windhelm : Some of my friends are in Windhelm, and they told me how awesome it is. I've wanted to join ever since.
5. Other towns I'm a part of : None.
6. My class : I'm a rogue
7. My spec plans : Well, with rogue I plan to spec into bard, although I might change my mind easily. And for my proffesion, I'm going to choose either Farmer or Enchanter.
8. How often I'm in game : Usually I'll be on every day for a few hours.
9. Am I okay with paying taxes : Yes
10. Do I have teamspeak and a mic : Yes, I have both.
11. Have I read the rules : Yes, I've read the rules

Guardian787

Legacy Supporter 9
Hmm, I would like to accept you but they all went inactive so I'm just wondering if you got accepted would you go inactive like they did? I did have to remove them from the town because they were inactive for a looooong time, if they do decide to come back and be more active I can let them back into the town.

Hmm, I would like to accept you but they all went inactive so I'm just wondering if you got accepted would you go inactive like they did? I did have to remove them from the town because they were inactive for a looooong time, if they do decide to come back and be more active I can let them back into the town.
Thanks for taking your time to review my application, but I think we'll just find another town. I would rather be able to take a break from the game/go on vacation without worrying about getting kicked from my town, I'd rather not devote the majority of my time for a town.

Guardian787

Legacy Supporter 9
Thanks for taking your time to review my application, but I think we'll just find another town. I would rather be able to take a break from the game/go on vacation without worrying about getting kicked from my town, I'd rather not devote the majority of my time for a town.
Ah ok, well most towns require activeness especially since admins/mods will be doing town inactive player audits soon. Anyhow good luck. :D

Nalestom

Legacy Supporter 3

Please keep in mind that the administrators of the town have their side of the story too. If a group of citizens becomes inactive without telling any authoritative figure, and if they haven't paid their taxes, we have no choice but to assume that said citizens have lost interest in the town and in the server. We are not the only town that will kick you if you become inactive - in fact, what with the recent talks of citizen audits, every town will be adopting policies similar to Windhelm's and Riften's soon, if they haven't done so already.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
@Celvick @Guardian787 @Cellardoor333

Alright guys, Something needs to be said because I'm getting overly pissed off right now.

Earlier today, Windhelm and Riften got raided by nearly EVERYONE. I lost a shitton of stuff, they did nothing but harass everyone in Windhelm and then did the same thing to Riften.

This is not what upsets me. What upsets me is that the two Jarls we have are being entirely asinine to nearly every town and guild, meaning that when I'm the only one online and this shit is happening, I'm truly alone.
Nobody seems to care to help from within the Kingdom and nobody else in the server will help me (although I'm on good terms with most of our past allies) because nobody gives two shits about respecting these alliances and everyone's in for the short-term win rather than think about the consequences.

Now then, Celvick may be saying his usual "Oblivion is shit. We're allies because I wanted us to be and I can end that alliance whenever I want."

Well, Celvick... A nice reality check for you: You're ego and bigot-ness is ruining the Kingdom of Skyrim's chances of success. You're creating more enemies and because of this, the active new guys are wanting to leave because they find it ridiculous that we've become the most disliked and trolled kingdom in Herocraft.

And then it's worse that me, the SIC of Windhelm AKA the SIC OF THE CAPITAL OF OUR KINGDOM can't even get into Riften chat to ask for help because the Jarl is too power-hungry. I helped fund Riften and now I'm deeply fucking regretting it.

I was under the impression that this was a team effort, not the "My dick is bigger than yours" ego race that this is turning into.

We need to seriously have a council chat because this is getting ridiculous.

EDIT: PS, I may (to you) seem that I'm the only one who sees this but I bet you I'm not. I'm listening to the complaints and the frustration of our citizens and, right now, it seems like I'm also the only one doing so.

I HEAR-BY (as the SIC) GIVE PERMISSION TO ADMIRALS AND PERSONS IN COUNCILS OF OTHER TOWNS TO POST AND REPLY IN A NON-TROLLING MANNER (In all seriousness).

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
And for later disputes: This isn't treason against Windhelm or the Kingdom of Skyrim. I love my home and it is why I've brought this up as I have is because this WILL be our downfall if we don't do stop the bullshit.

I don't want to see something I love go to shit because of a few apples that went bad..

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6

Alright guys, Something needs to be said because I'm getting overly pissed off right now.

Earlier today, Windhelm and Riften got raided by nearly EVERYONE. I lost a shitton of stuff, they did nothing but harass everyone in Windhelm and then did the same thing to Riften.

This is not what upsets me. What upsets me is that the two Jarls we have are being entirely asinine to nearly every town and guild, meaning that when I'm the only one online and this shit is happening, I'm truly alone.
Nobody seems to care to help from within the Kingdom and nobody else in the server will help me (although I'm on good terms with most of our past allies) because nobody gives two shits about respecting these alliances and everyone's in for the short-term win rather than think about the consequences.

Now then, Celvick may be saying his usual "Oblivion is shit. We're allies because I wanted us to be and I can end that alliance whenever I want."

Well, Celvick... A nice reality check for you: You're ego and bigot-ness is ruining the Kingdom of Skyrim's chances of success. You're creating more enemies and because of this, the active new guys are wanting to leave because they find it ridiculous that we've become the most disliked and trolled kingdom in Herocraft.

And then it's worse that me, the SIC of Windhelm AKA the SIC OF THE CAPITAL OF OUR KINGDOM can't even get into Riften chat to ask for help because the Jarl is too power-hungry. I helped fund Riften and now I'm deeply fucking regretting it.

I was under the impression that this was a team effort, not the "My dick is bigger than yours" ego race that this is turning into.

EDIT: PS, I may (to you) seem that I'm the only one who sees this but I bet you I'm not. I'm listening to the complaints and the frustration of our citizens and, right now, it seems like I'm also the only one doing so.

I HEAR-BY (as the SIC) GIVE PERMISSION TO ADMIRALS AND PERSONS IN COUNCILS OF OTHER TOWNS TO POST AND REPLY IN A NON-TROLLING MANNER (In all seriousness).

@Guardian787, @Celvick, @MsGigi, @leftovers5

As by the fact she gave us permission to post, I'll aid Gigi.

Gigi is a good friend. She cares for the Town, and she tries to make it work. However the attitude from the Kingdom of Skyrims leaders has been lacking. You have resolved yourselves into what Solitude was before Farroes was banned. The Camping of my town, the bashing on town threads, the over-all attitude of the place has been in a steady decline.

You wonder why I left? I'll tell you why. It's the same issue that is going on still today. Your Egos. Guardian claims to have had every idea for the town, that I myself, have copied his every idea. Lets get something straight, It was my idea for your Undercity, I started that, not you. You are fast to taking claim to things that are in your city that others have done. Yet when it pertains to a major problem, you just dont care.

A Mayor cares when his town is under attack, he cares when something happens. He doesn't go "Oh well.. that sucks." He aids his town, not "I dont like this, you should change it."

As for Celvick. You. You're not even the king. The things I've heard, I'm surprised they even support you anymore. Breaking an Alliance that took Guardian, Firter, and Ian months to work on, that's just rude. You've gone power-hungry. Like Gigi said, Reality check - You're one reason I left. To see what Windhelm was becoming, and see that folks like you were welcome in the town was disgraceful. While Guardian pissed me off enough, you were the straw that broke the camels back. Don't go around telling people things about me. I don't talk about you, if you have a problem say it to my face, my back is not a voicemail.

You all lack respect. Respect for others, and respect for yourselves. You think it's funny to waltz into somewhere when you bring numbers of 10+, but once it happens to you. "Nope, not caring, the people online can suffer."

Every time you have come to my town, I've been on. Frapsing, or whatever. You wonder why people dislike you, or why people left your "Kingdom" It's these reasons.

Let alone when we got into your Undercity, you falsely accused my townies of "Boat Glitching/Exploiting" into your town, instead of looking for HOW we got in. I'll tell you, as long as I am watching my townies, I make sure that no one Exploits or Hacks. I report my OWN townies for stuff, because I play fairly. Next time they offer to show you, take it more seriously.

Back more on-topic. Gigi needs some respect and some help from you all. Drop your egos and help out. You want to be a kingdom but a kingdom is Teamwork. Not what your doing. WH was my first town on this map, but the old WH I joined is gone.

Thats my 2-cents. Thank you for letting me post Gigi. I'm glad someone can see the corruption of the Kingdoms "leaders."

To Gigi - Stay strong. I would aid you but I'm not giving Guardian or Celvick the benifit of aiding them. While I do respect you, and am Glad to see WH has one good leader left. You wont get Military support from my town, or If you do, It would be ONLY for you. I will discuss this with my Town Council. I want them to make the decision on if to help, if YOU (Gigi) request aid.

Celvick

Legacy Supporter 7
@MsGigi @Rumblestikk LOL

If the members of my town ever want a new mayor all they have to do it ask.

In response to Msgigi I would advise that next time you feel like bringing something up concerning the Kingdom you do so in a private manor. In my opinion this was slightly childish.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8

I've always been cool with most of you guys, but Celvick is really the only reason that things went to shit between LO and SKY. I even remember asking for @themeoff's 500c back during the time period where we were both cooperative allies, and he refused. He said it was because that it "satisfied the blood rage." Speaking of the blood rage phase, Celvick ordered our low levels to "sacrifice" themselves for him! Because he needed a kill for each time drew22222 or pewpew killed him. I vividly remember him ragefully counting down, then me getting ganked by 6 people outside the gates of Solitude.