• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] VALOR [41] [Neutral]

'777'​
1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)? hotsaucyy​
2: How long have you played MC? HC? Ive played for about 3 Or 4 days but im looking for a good town to join since im new to the server and get ganged up on alot it would be nice to have allies i can always rely on and they can rely on me.​
3: How old are you? Im 15 years old​
4: Why do you want to join Valor? (How did you hear about us? What can you contribute? Why should we accept you? I will contribute to others building projects ill have some of mine every once in a while but if im not needed ill usually be out Leveling or gathering resources. And i heard about this town off of the HeroCraft forums.​
5: Who are your personal friends/allies in Herocraft? I have a group of people i know i can rely on (, MrSpanky10 , Deadsalvation and killerman I have more but i dont recall the exact names right now since its 11pm.​
6: What class are you? Future spec plans?Im a level 10 Caster and i plan on being a Wizard, and crafting wise im planning on being a Merchant or a Smith.​
7. How often are you active in game?I play everyday usually for at least a couple hours.​
8: Are you ok with a 50c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required)im okay with it. and Will try my hardest to keep the money sustained to pay taxes.​
9: Did you know you can vote for 6c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft? I did know that and will probably start doing it soon​
10: Have you read our rules? I have read the rules, Of the town and the server.​

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
At this time, Valor has reached its maximum capacity and due to fire regulations we can't accept anyone else into town. Once we expand we will review your application again unless you join a different town.

At this time, Valor has reached its maximum capacity and due to fire regulations we can't accept anyone else into town. Once we expand we will review your application again unless you join a different town.
Okay thanks. And i figure ill join an ally of this clan, in hopes that later if Valor starts recruiting again and i still want to join ill make sure to talk to a recruiter

Shadeking

Gold
Fire regulations? Bah! I live in a stone house and i have fire protected armor, fire isnt a problem!

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
j/k

we miss you chandler!!!

but a little time away is good for everybody, I've taken some recently to get a better grip on reality

pieisgood52

Stone
777​
1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)?​
pieisgood52​
2: How long have you played MC? HC?​
Since 1.5_1 and since 1.8​
3: How old are you?​
13​
4: Why do you want to join Valor? (How did you hear about us? What can you contribute? Why should we accept you?​
Maxrim recommended it. ALL THE THINGS. I'm a good mob fighter/archer, fairly good builder, and I'm nice.​
5: Who are your personal friends/allies in Herocraft?​
Maxrim, 911chandler. alexhoff1?​
6: What class are you? Future spec plans?​
Rogue. I want to be a Ranger liek a baus​
7. How often are you active in game?​
Once a day or every other day about. (not counting vacations)​
8: Are you ok with a 50c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required)​
Yes​
9: Did you know you can vote for 6c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft?​
Yes​
10: Have you read our rules?​
Yes​

Recknod

Legacy Supporter 2
I'm going to be playing on the tekkit server for the next week or so.
Need to take a break from the dbags on main server.
I will try and jump on 2marro to pay taxes.
Let em know if anything big is going on that i need to be on for.