• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] VALOR [41] [Neutral]

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
Well we're expanding soon, so we will have more plots available for people. Not sure what our current resident application situation is like though. @sadikyo ?

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
Have you never watched TV and played on the computer at the same time azian? Texting while on the pooper?

Jinder745

Obsidian
the music center.. lol

she finds you she gunna gank you for messing up her tunes lol
LOL she would work so hard on it and I'd fuck it up the funny part was all the leaders would laugh at her rage. I'm also Going to gank her next time I see her for old times sake!
I work in a dark tiny room, in the back of the smelliest walmart in the globe ..... O_O

Jinder745

Obsidian
the music center.. lol

she finds you she gunna gank you for messing up her tunes lol

I work in a dark tiny room, in the back of the smelliest walmart in the globe ..... O_O
this is the correct version. LOL I remember the music center I would fuck that up so much an the leaders would lol and ima gank her first for old times sake!

Alphesie

Legacy Supporter 6
I laugh at all the posts on this page. Especially lastivity's random "<3" and az about his minecraft defication