• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] VALOR [41] [Neutral]

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
not in town, we were exploring map and come across farm,

I killed the adults but didn't have the heart to kill the babies

Zombie_bro

Wood
1: What is your IGN - Zombie_Bro
2: How long have you played MC? HC? - 2009, 2010
3: How old are you? 15
4: Why do you want to join Valor? (How did you hear about us? What can you contribute? Why should we accept you?) - I believe that i will make a great addition for the town as i am well adversed in the field of redstone and making buildings, this means anything from large structures to small buildings.
5: Who are your personal friends/allies in Herocraft? Alphesie, xXStrikerdudeXx, Coolbeans14, and Xolani01.
6: What class are you? Future spec plans? Im am a caster, though i may be a low level at the moment, i want to get to level 30 so i can specialize to a wizard.
7: Are you ok with a 50c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required) Yes, im perfectly fine.
8: Did you know you can vote for 6c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft? Yes, i do and i vote everyday.
9: Have you read our rules? Yes, and i respect all of them.

Alphesie

Legacy Supporter 6
1: What is your IGN - Zombie_Bro
2: How long have you played MC? HC? - 2009, 2010
3: How old are you? 15
4: Why do you want to join Valor? (How did you hear about us? What can you contribute? Why should we accept you?) - I believe that i will make a great addition for the town as i am well adversed in the field of redstone and making buildings, this means anything from large structures to small buildings.
5: Who are your personal friends/allies in Herocraft? Alphesie, xXStrikerdudeXx, Coolbeans14, and Xolani01.
6: What class are you? Future spec plans? Im am a caster, though i may be a low level at the moment, i want to get to level 30 so i can specialize to a wizard.
7: Are you ok with a 50c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required) Yes, im perfectly fine.
8: Did you know you can vote for 6c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft? Yes, i do and i vote everyday.
9: Have you read our rules? Yes, and i respect all of them.
Accept him :D He will live in my attic along with xolani01 and will help a lot with us and try to contribute. He also will make sure to help us grow

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
Despite the raiders today, I think we all managed to still have some fun. I saw a squid flying over KP's house.
uzJKU.jpg

And Elianabeth caught a fish!
i05KI.jpg

I seriously love Valor and everyone in. We have such a great community and that's why I keep coming back. :)

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
As much as this may hurt you chandler you need to hear it...

Herocraft/Minecraft isn't everything. Focus on school, learn some discipline, get a job, make some money for you and your family, and live LIFE and not rely so much on your LITTLE WORLD ON THE COMPUTER.

Hope you take that to heart.. :D

Yes !! :p

Theazian

Legacy Supporter 3
As much as this may hurt you chandler you need to hear it...

Herocraft/Minecraft isn't everything. Focus on school, learn some discipline, get a job, make some money for you and your family, and live LIFE and not rely so much on your LITTLE WORLD ON THE COMPUTER.

Hope you take that to heart.. :D
Too true....

Valera

Diamond
HI EVERYONE!!!!!!

I have handed over the mayor reins to Sadikyo. For the past week I have been talking to him about the transfer. I have transferred Valor funds to him as well.

Unfortunately, there are too many conflicts that I'm running into trying to sustain Mayor/Mod status. I have really enjoyed being Mayor and love Valor and its legacy and can't wait to see it continue to grow! I will always be near by and will continue to help Valor in any way that I can.

Sadikyo was handed the mayorship of Halvalor when JF left but due to rl issues couldn't take it over at the time. I think he will be a fantastic leader for Valor as many of you know.

Thanks to all of you for some great memories and hope to have many more!!!!!!!!!