• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Underworld (Chaotic Evil) [22] -Recruiting-

faredX

Gold
IGN:
faredX
Time zone:
+3:00 UTC
Classes:
Paladin
Merchant/Enchanter
Why do you want to join:
As the town of eclipse has been ruined by an act of a betrayal of whom had been entrusted to be the mayor whilst NuclearCouch is gone. So therefore I intend to join the town of Underworld as quite a number of Eclipsians had joined Underworld.
Referrals:
Nobody in particular

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Leo2596
Time zone: EST
Classes: Dreadknight/Enchanter going to switch out though
Why do you want to join: I like to pvp and most of the eclipse people are in here
Referrals: The old eclipse members.

IGN: Arcanine300
Time zone: EST (Eastern Stander Time)
Classes:Rogue
Why do you want to join: I love being mysterious and being underground and seeing that this town offers both of these "items" this town seems like a perfect fit for me.
Referrals: None.
By the way teddytazer let me in when I joined (i had no clue where i was going).

mastercory

Wood
1.) mastercory:
2.) 17
3.) PST
4.) Currently a ranger- (level 20.) My profession however will be smith or enchanter.
5.) Living alone without being able to trust anybody isn't very fun. I hope to be a rich addition to this community, as I am skilled in pvp and very kind.
6.) Referrals: None

morhedrel

Dirt
IGN: morhedrel
Time zone: GMT/UTC
Classes: Caster and crafter (level 9)
Why do you want to join: Because It's the right alignment and is apparently safe, highly recommended
Referrals: ChaosFusion

GriffTV

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: adioshoes78
Time zone: EST
Classes: Dreadknight/Smith
Why do you want to join: I know most of the members and my town has been very inactive so i would like to rejoin with my old friends.
Referrals: TeddyTazer

Stylx

Legacy Supporter 3
AdiosShoes78, accepted.
thanx for applying in the forums like I asked.

XxlDeckolxX

Stone
IGN: XxlDeckolxX
Time zone: -3:00 Brasilia (Brazil)
Classes: Rogue (I'll be Ninja)
Why do you want to join: 1st - I need a town, EVIL <--- is the best town u can get and this one is perfect ;D
Referrals: None :p

IGN: jude12222222
Time zone: EST (Canada)
Classes: Rogue & Crafter
Why do you want to join: I am new and I am looking for a town to join and this one caught my eye.
Referrals: None

IGN: I_DarkHunter_I
Time zone: -3:00 Brasilia (Brazil)
Classes: Warrior (I'll be Dreadknight)
Why do you want to join: I'm EVIL muahahah :p
Referrals: N/A

duderobot123

Stone
IGN: duderobot123
Time zone: GMT -5 EST
Classes:Ninja 33 / Crafter 26
Why do you want to join: I wanna join because i need a good town to join and this looks like a good and loyal town that will protect me and has a good community. Also im a good pvper i can collect stuff for the town and do tasks for anyone that needs help, ;)

Referrals: No one.

Drohhan

Dirt
IGN: Drohhan
Time zone: -4 GMT EST
Classes: 31 Runeblade/25 crafter (enchanter)
Why do you want to join: I want to join because I've recently been shunned from a guild because of something I didn't do, and for their bad leadership. I'm perfectly fine being evil as long as I can exact my revenge, contact me for further details.
Referrals: Nobody.

Rhetoricus

Coal
IGN:
Rhetoricus

Time zone:
Eastern Standard Time

Classes:\
Disciple (19) and Crafter (15) with the desire to possibly change to Mystic and Crafter will change to Farmer once able. I'm up for any suggestions on opinions between Mystic and Disciple by the way.

Why do you want to join:
In short, survival of the fittest. I need a community to play in as I have come to notice that people are on a kill first mindset. I joined this server in the hopes of playing with a group of people and have found that the only way that is possible is to join a town. The most important thing I am looking for is player numbers. It looks as though this town has quite a few members who frequent the game quite a bit. I know this because I have been at the end of many a member's blade... As the saying goes, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em right? I found myself becoming extremely frustrated at constantly being attacked, but then realized the only way I can really enjoy this is to embrace the spirit of the server entirely. I believe I will enjoy PvP in a group setting and would prefer to play the support role.

Referrals:
None

Glacial_Reign

Portal
IGN:
Rhetoricus

Time zone:
Eastern Standard Time

Classes:\
Disciple (19) and Crafter (15) with the desire to possibly change to Mystic and Crafter will change to Farmer once able. I'm up for any suggestions on opinions between Mystic and Disciple by the way.

Why do you want to join:
In short, survival of the fittest. I need a community to play in as I have come to notice that people are on a kill first mindset. I joined this server in the hopes of playing with a group of people and have found that the only way that is possible is to join a town. The most important thing I am looking for is player numbers. It looks as though this town has quite a few members who frequent the game quite a bit. I know this because I have been at the end of many a member's blade... As the saying goes, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em right? I found myself becoming extremely frustrated at constantly being attacked, but then realized the only way I can really enjoy this is to embrace the spirit of the server entirely. I believe I will enjoy PvP in a group setting and would prefer to play the support role.

Referrals:
None
I like this dude already, get with Dfergy123 TeddyTazer Stylx or Glacial_Reign in game and well get you set up