• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Underworld (Chaotic Evil) [22] -Recruiting-

IGN: Trolldimort
Time zone: GMT +1 (Netherlands)
Classes: Rouge - Crafter
Why do you want to join: Because I've never played a rpg server before and I like the idea of towns, I like being the evil one in video games and would love to join this town due to the fact: It's evil. I've looked at other applications and It sais that this town has great buildings, I like to build and I love to see other peoples creations.
Referrals: None.

Rus3

Wood
IGN: Rus3
Time zone: GMT +1 (Denmark)
Classes: Pyromancer, Smith
Why do you want to join: Everyone needs a town to have on this server, so I guess thta's why :)
Referrals: I asked Glacial_Reign after he killed me ;S

XpredatorX10

Stone
IGN:XpredatorX10
Time zone: USA Central Time
Classes: Caster->Pyromancer/Necromancer Crafter->Enchanter
Why do you want to join: I used to be in the town altum on the last map, and when this new map came out I contacted Kekosawr and asked him if Altum is going to be back in this new map. He said no but said that he joined underworld and that I can try to join the town Underworld.
Referrals: Kekosawr

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN:XpredatorX10
Time zone: USA Central Time
Classes: Caster->Pyromancer/Necromancer Crafter->Enchanter
Why do you want to join: I used to be in altum on the last map and when this new map came out Kekosawr then went into this town. So I asked him if there was going to be a altum in this map and he said theres not but im now in the town underworld and he said I could try to join you guys.
Referrals: Kekosawr
Grammar is your friend.

IGN: Killiganone
Time zone: Central
Classes:Mage / Necromancer lvl 23
Why do you want to join: i have been looking for a new township since i have been gone for a few months due to Vacation and was kicked from my old Town, Looking for another Evil Group
Referrals:None

Epiir

Gold
IGN: Epiir
Time zone: PST
Classes: Wizard 14 / Farmer 10
Why do you want to join: Sick of being raided by large groups from towns listed as "Good" without warning, looking to be on the other side of things.
Referrals: None (Though my friends Obvioushail and Grimsilverfang never shut up about Stylx.)

GiiMBU

Dirt
IGN: GiiMBU
Time zone: australia
Classes:caster gonna be necromancer
Why do you want to join:cause i need a town and jsut looking to meet new people and be ateam member
Referrals:none

Stylx

Legacy Supporter 3
Epiir, You've been accepted, Message me, Glacial_Reign, TeddyTazer or Dfergy in game.

GrimSilverfang

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: GrimSilverfang
Time zone: CST
Classes: Rogue(Mastered)->Bard(Lvl 20); Crafter(Lvl 24)->Merchant
Why do you want to join: Tired of being raided by random "Good" towns. I would like to have a safe place to avoid the raids. Also Stylx and Glacial were the first and only people to raid us, give us our stuff back, turn out to be good guys and help us out.
Referrals: Stylx I think?

IGN: MannyS900000
Time zone: EST
Classes: Rogue(Mastered)->Ninja(Lvl 14); Crafter(Lvl 11)->Unsure yet
Why do you want to join: I play alot with Grim and Epiir and would like to follow them in their ventures. Underworld is also the only town that has not launched constant raids on us. I have also heard that Stylx and Glacial are pretty cool guys. That and I enjoy chaos and evil.
Referrals: GrimSilverfang

IGN: Obvioushail
Time zone: CST
Classes: Wizard 16/23 crafter
Why do you want to join: I live with Grimsilverfang and as he said we are tired of constantly being raided by other random towns. It seems as though someone is always constantly camping our home. I haven't been back to it in around a day or so. Also Glacial and Stylx were the first people I met that tried to help me rather than destroy everything I have.
Referrals: Stylx I believe?

Stylx

Legacy Supporter 3
MannyS900000 and Obvioushail. You've both been accepted. Message meself, Glacial_Reign, TeddyTazer or Dfergy in game for more details.