• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Underworld (Chaotic Evil) [22] -Recruiting-

lucasc333

Dirt
IGN: lucasc333
Time zone: Pacific (-8h GMT)
Classes: Rogue
Why do you want to join: My friend Staven88 plays here. Shad0wspwn as well. I just joined the server and I'm looking for a cool community to be a part of. Your guys' title says chaotic evil. Reminds me of D&D haha.
Referrals: Staven88

Ajaj895

Stone
IGN: ajaj895
Time zone: CST
Classes: Healer (planing on cleric or bloodmage)
Why do you want to join: To join a town and to have a good place to live
Referrals: none

Xeonsfar

Wood
Hey guys, Loving the applications : )
Just a note, it would be cool if applicants could use proper grammar and a little more in-depth posts when applying please? (re-reading anything your about to post is a great idea)
Just makes your applications a little more better to read and makes us understand a-lot better of what and how your contributions can effect the town.

-Cheers : P

Lord_Orchid

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Sheogroth
Time zone: AK central time
Classes: Rouge (23.75) crafter, miner( above 20 unsure of actual level haven't recently checked)
Why do you want to join: may as well since its similar to my play style outside my biome
Referrals: Glacial_Reign
additional information: artist,mad-god, creator of Chazore the blue eyed green dragon second dragon of bastion

Bob_de_Blastoise

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN: Bob_de_blastoise
Time zone: CEntral U.S Canada
Classes:wizard and merchant
Why do you want to join:I've been looking for an evil town to raid pvp and just have fun with
Referrals:none :(

Waddsey

Coal
Loving all the new recruits!!! :D
And if any Aussies are reading this PLEASE apply. I need moar buddies :)

lintaroo

Glowing Redstone
IGN: lintaroo
Time zone: eastern standard (australia)
Classes:rogue->Ninja lvl 41 ,crafter->enchanter lvl 15
Why do you want to join:i wish to join a town with lots of excitement and fun after reading the info i think this town is a pretty cool place mostly i wish to have a safe storage place for my items but i do enjoy being in a community and helping others out i love building and mining , if it help i have been many professions and am willing to change classes if the town needs i have been...
farmer 20 somthing
mason 42
enchanter 15
alchemist maxed

gimapro3

Wood
IGN: Gimapro3
Time zone: Eastern Australia
Classes: Caster, Crafter
Why do you want to join: I want to join Underworld because I would like to help out the town by combat or building etc. I also would like to join your town as I was refered that it was a very good town.
Referrals: Lintaroo

Dfergy123

Iron
Who ever wants Sheogorath to change his house, Plz put up a sign that says, "Come on Pooky lets BURN this mother fucker DOWN!" and your name :D ty to all...

RaidMax24

Dirt
IGN:RaidMax24.
Time Zone:Serbia.
Classes:Rogue(In future Ninja) Crafter (In future idk)
Why do you want to Join:I always fancy of Evil/Chaotic Evil Thinks they are funny and in every game i choose evil path. Also i love pvp/raiding and not so much building and hiding from others i dont like to be a prey i want to be a hunter For this reason i would really love to enter your town.
Referrals:No Sorry.

Favith

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Favith
Time zone: CST (same as the server)
Classes: Master Bard (also have Ninja to 20ish). Crafter specs: Master Alchemist, Master Enchanter, Master Mason, Master Smith, Master Scribe
Why do you want to join: Honestly, I'm simply playing the odds here. Everyone knows about Malkier by now so obviously I need a new town to call home and a new group of people to play with. Of all the towns I'd even consider trying out you guys have the most people online, most often. You folks also seem fairly active (in pvp, at least--I have no idea how active the "town" side of Underworld actually is).​
Referrals: In this town, none. If you want references for the type of person/player I am then I feel fairly comfortable you could ask Rumblestikk, Jonsoon, Da_Burg, Aryios, Torod, Leftovers or MsGigi (to name a few) and they would have good things to say about me.
NOTE: I'm going to be honest: If I were accepted into Underworld I'd consider it temporary trial--for both of us.​
I don't know much about your town or any of it's citizens except for the fact that most of you seem to be avid PVPers. If you've ever read any post of mine on the forums you probably know that I'm NOT a pvper. I don't know if I'll like Underworld anymore than you guys know if I'd be an asset to you or not.​
That said, I think we can probably benefit each other more than it might initially seem. Ask anyone from Malkier or Braavos and they'll vouch that I'm a builder, a miner, a resource gather and overall just a general workhorse type of player. I'm also on quite a bit, which allows me to get quite a bit done.​
I've mastered 5 Professions thus far (will probably master all of them eventually) and I honestly don't mind slotting whichever one the town leadership feels is most needed.​
When I'm not actively doing something for the town I'm in I've always spent my time mining--with most of what I get going to town donations or straight to fellow citizens so they don't have to mine for resources if they don't want to do so.​
I have literally spent hours at a time filling double chests with chainmail or Eff/Ubr picks for townmates to use. I've transmuted countless coal stacks into diamonds--just to donate the diamond blocks to the town bank. I've spent untold thousands of coin to purchase hard to get (or annoying to get) items that Malkier needed to upgrade us to City. I busted my @$$ off to get to 60 Scribe quickly and paid a hefty price for one of the first Nether Star drops so that Malkier could have the first beacon.​
This is a sample of what I bring to the table, hopefully it offsets my admitted lack of pvp ability (or desire, for that matter).​
So, I don't know how much you guys value your actual town, or if you have any plans for town improvement or growth (I've never even seen Underworld's region), but if you want someone who can be an asset in town efforts then you want me.​
And who knows....if I had a decent group to run with and a few people to give me some sound advice then maybe I wouldn't dislike Herocraft PVP so much? ;)

Glacial_Reign

Portal
Favith

Contact me, TeddyTazer, and or Stylx in game and well set you up and talk about the town etc.[DOUBLEPOST=1356045595,1355674294][/DOUBLEPOST]@Goga444

is a new recruit, dont kill him