• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Newerth (20) (Neutral) (XD) *recruiting*

y0sho

Gold
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:
I enjoy building new and unique buildings. I got bored building alone and thought it would be fun to join you and build some new things. Maybe even learn some new building techniques.
How long have you been on the server?:
About 6 months.
What will your profession be (spec included)?:
Healer/Engineer.
Past towns?:
None.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:
I'm pretty good with redstone circuits, and not a bad architect. I have been building lone island strongholds on the server for a while, and I think I can better put my skills towards a larger projects.

Juanca8898

Glowing Redstone
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I haven't played herocraft in a while so i'm looking for a new town to join and in the last map i remember that bluejack404 had a big city or capitol i can't remember so he will probably do good as a leader.
How long have you been on the server?: since June 2011
What will your profession be (spec included)?: i am a warrior so i will either a samurai or a paladin
Past towns?: i used to be in the capitol Jericho and the small town Atlantis
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:well i will be a mason when i finish my profession and i know those are good also i will help in anyway needed and protect the city as well.

BlackLabelBobbie

Legacy Supporter 3
To Symbol & Victim, Im suggesting Cyber_sword or Nater_Taters old plots to become the new apartment complex. I believe it will be a saving grace when the push to town/city draw near and plot spaces become strict (as they already have been). Name one of these plots (I believe Nater_taters plot to be more optimal) and I will commence building the apartments unless anyone else is appointed.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
To Symbol & Victim, Im suggesting Cyber_sword or Nater_Taters old plots to become the new apartment complex. I believe it will be a saving grace when the push to town/city draw near and plot spaces become strict (as they already have been). Name one of these plots (I believe Nater_taters plot to be more optimal) and I will commence building the apartments unless anyone else is appointed.

Naters old plot is to close to town hall, the apartment complex would be no good there i think. Cyber's old plot i do give a go ahead for however :eek:

JJrummer

Gold
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:

because i am looking for a good town that i can build, fight and mine in and yours seems to be friendly and safe
How long have you been on the server?:

i have played on the old map for at least 5 months but i haven't played long on this map at all
What will your profession be (spec included)?:

i am wishing to become a Geomancer and engineer
Past towns?:

i was in Halvalour on the old map
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:

i can build, mine and protect this town aswell as contribute anything you really want to this community

Timmah13

Coal
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: It looks like a very cool township. Also i am 'intrigued by the loose and creative theme of this town'. :D
How long have you been on the server?: I played the server before the last one for a week or so then a new map was made. I played that map (Zeal) for about a month or so then quit HC for awhile. Now I'm back :D
What will your profession be (spec included)?: Rogue, Ranger
Past towns?: None on this map; S.S.S. on Zeal map
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am good at collecting resources that I could donate to the town, and I can come up with my own creative ideas or help others with theirs.

Triforce9

Glowing Redstone
Application:
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: My friend, TheMormon, lives there, and I'd like to finally live in relative safety.
How long have you been on the server?: Eight days.
What will your profession be (spec included)?: I'm a Healer; planning on my combat specialty to be Cleric. As for my Profession, I intend to specialize as an Alchemist.
Past towns?: None.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I eventually want to run a Bar somewhere in Newerth.
(^ That's an attempt at humor by the way! Though it is true; I want a bar named Jeers. ;) )

zZHeroInSoup

Obsidian
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: -Because I want to join a town i can steal stuf then leave.
How long have you been on the server?: -just joined
What will your profession be (spec included)?: -lostsoul
Past towns?: -Bad guys
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: -Nothing, but take what people contribute.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: -Because I want to join a town i can steal stuf then leave.
How long have you been on the server?: -just joined
What will your profession be (spec included)?: -lostsoul
Past towns?: -Bad guys
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: -Nothing, but take what people contribute.
That's illegal buddy, even if this post is a joke.