• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Newerth (20) (Neutral) (XD) *recruiting*

bluejack404

Jack of Lapis
Legacy Supporter 8
newerth.png

Town Name: Newerth

This thread is to get a feel of who would be interested in joining Newerth, capital of the Xandria Dominion, on the Dragon Map.

Info: Newerth is an established town that has been around for the past two maps and has become well-known for being aesthetically pleasant and inimitably imaginative. We're continuing this trend in the Dragon map. It is a town of builders, artisans, and remarkably creative people who want to build the most amazing structures for all to see and enjoy.

Taxes: None expected, but all members are expected to contribute through donations of gold ingots that we will sell for funds to meet requirements and expenses. We also appreciate donations.

Mayor: bluejack404
SiC: victim130

Citizen List
1. bluejack404
2. Symbolite
3. Xanipher
4. Buddahopper
5. gtastuntdude
6. bearcat99
7. S3nse
8. victim130
9. Jloy1
10. BlackLabelBobbie
11. Strange_Brew
12. TheMormon
13. friginw00t
14. kman9_8
15. Nicoli20
16. Nater_Tater
17. JackDavies5
18. Deseroth
19. Cybersword
20. Chaz8591
21. earpus96
22. deadalucard
23. Luke Strife
24. Sleaker
25. FLAMABLEpenguin
26. Fogah
27. Hiayion
28. Jacobiee
29. PineappleChicken
30. Tormentro
31. lunar_izy
32. spamfajitas
33. neokyze
34. madlord

Recruiting: We welcome any who wish to join us in this project, especially builders and anyone intrigued by the loose and creative theme of this town.

Application:
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:
How long have you been on the server?:
What will your profession be (spec included)?:
Past towns?:
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:

Blacklist (KoS)
1. heylookitskyle (Raider)
2. sammy3597 (Stealing from town members)
3. SharpPencil (Raider)

bluejack404

Jack of Lapis
Legacy Supporter 8
Oh please, not another Newerth! Do something original for the sake of my fan fictions and my sanity
A town that has survived 3 maps should be good for lore! We follow our queen Xanipher. Whatever she says, we shall do. If she wants another Newerth, we are bound by fealty to make it happen. :p

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Oh please, not another Newerth! Do something original for the sake of my fan fictions and my sanity
It is a little trite, but once skyforge quits making it's reincarnations, Newerth will be the only town from Sanctum to still exist. If you can't use that in your fanfiction, I'd be a bit disappointed. We'll regard them as Old Ones and sacrifice children to appease them!

I may join one of the Kingdom's towns this time around, actually. It'd be nice to have a home far away from spawn. My only suggestion is that the name be swapped around a bit to make the acronym "TED"

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5

The name isn't different because the purpose is the same. It's a town dedicated to people who like to build nice things. Simple yet beautiful.

Also,

My only suggestion is that the name be swapped around a bit to make the acronym "TED"

"The Erectile Dis-function?"

bluejack404

Jack of Lapis
Legacy Supporter 8
If deamons can destroy it, then we can rebuild it. Besides, we do have a story planned for this.

Do all three planets exist at the same time? Because if they do, then how do you explain the existence of three Kainzos or Apherdites or Xaniphers? Because they don't change their names every single time the map is reset. I honestly don't see how if a person can move, its people can't move and name the city the same thing. There are countless of examples throughout history of people doing the same thing here in the real world.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
If deamons can destroy it, then we can rebuild it. Besides, we do have a story planned for this.

Do all three planets exist at the same time? Because if they do, then how do you explain the existence of three Kainzos or Apherdites or Xaniphers? Because they don't change their names every single time the map is reset. I honestly don't see how if a person can move, its people can't move and name the city the same thing. There are countless of examples throughout history of people doing the same thing here in the real world.
Thats the problem, there aren't 3 Kains, aphs, or Xanis only one. I have to work around it - and this isnt helping

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Skyforge is not keeping the name Skyforge, now we are Lightforge, yet we ARE the Kingdom of Edolas, or The Most Ancient and Nobly Puissant High Kingdom of The Order of Edolas. (I made that up on the spot). ALSO, We may still keep the name Skyforge, it's being put to the vote. I will the be the 7th mayor of Skyforge. (Capn_Danger, Diavolo1988, Domitius, Steamed, Orangeangel, Diavolo again) so really the sixth mayor, but the seventh term.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Bluejack will be Newerth's 2nd mayor lol. Until now we've only ever had one.