• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Newerth (20) (Neutral) (XD) *recruiting*

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Hey everyone. Bluejack has been without power the last day or two and that is why we haven't seen much of him. Soon as he gets his power back on he will be back with us.

I see quite a few people have applied to Newerth in the last 2 or so days.

@DanVonTrap
@lahviper
@jp0249107
@drpepper1344
@Fogah
@TheMormon
@earpus96
@Gbman
@tylermj99

If you still wish to join Newerth or have an interest in checking the town out message me, Victim130, Gtastuntdude or Bluejack404 (if he has power lol) if we're online. One of us should be able to help you get set up. :)

Lunar_izy

Legacy Supporter 4
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: beacuse im looking for a good group of players to have fun with.
How long have you been on the server?: since august 6 2011 (zeal)
What will your profession be (spec included)?:warrior/ crafter/dragoon
Past towns?: orion
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: im a good pvper, i am ok with redstone, and good at building

EDIT: srry i posted before you guys said recruiting. but now can u take my app in to consideration?

Nuin

Legacy Supporter 5
Just popped in to say hello! Nice to see that Newerth is still alive and kicking! :)

Fogah

Stone
Hey everyone. Bluejack has been without power the last day or two and that is why we haven't seen much of him. Soon as he gets his power back on he will be back with us.

I see quite a few people have applied to Newerth in the last 2 or so days.

@DanVonTrap
@lahviper
@jp0249107
@drpepper1344
@Fogah
@TheMormon
@earpus96
@Gbman
@tylermj99

If you still wish to join Newerth or have an interest in checking the town out message me, Victim130, Gtastuntdude or Bluejack404 (if he has power lol) if we're online. One of us should be able to help you get set up. :)

Still very interested, trying to catch one of you guys online! :)

Gbman

Stone
i am still very interested in joining newerth so ill try to catch one of you guys online

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
did u guys read my post? im still interested

Yup, get with one of us in game :)

Just popped in to say hello! Nice to see that Newerth is still alive and kicking! :)

I think Nuin needs to make his return to Newerth :p.

Still very interested, trying to catch one of you guys online! :)

kk will hopefully see you in game :)

It'll be so hard for me to get to Newerth, oh my gosh. ;)

haha yea you probably logged off within Newerth's region!

Im part of Erebos now so no need to consider me for this town. Thanks :)

Ok, at least someone were allied with got you. We'll see you around :D.

i am still very interested in joining newerth so ill try to catch one of you guys online
yup, I will be on most of the night as should the other people that can accept you.

Still interested but can't get on at the moment will get on when possible.

Ok

Gbman

Stone
ok i got some of u guys online like u symbolite but u guys just ignored me i /telled u and victim130

deadalucard

Stone
Application:
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: wanted to join aurum but it died D:, and newerth seems friendly, i know earpus
How long have you been on the server?: hum like 2-3 months but ive just restarted
What will your profession be (spec included)?: caster/crafter unsure/probly farmer
Past towns?: none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:materials

BlackOhso

Legacy Supporter 6
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Always been a fan of the architecture, and it seems like a nice place to call home on the new map.
How long have you been on the server?: Since June of 2011.
What will your profession be (spec included)?: Healer -> Disciple & Crafter -> Smith or Mason.
Past towns?: I was part of the Midgard Council on Zeal Map.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can provide a positive attitude, minerals and materials. I am pretty active, so that is something that would not need to be worried about.

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I think I need to join a town, and yours looks pretty nice from the description.
How long have you been on the server?: I Just joined...but I plan on sticking around because this server seems pretty awesome, from what I've seen so far.
What will your profession be (spec included)?: A rogue, probably leading to a ninja or a ranger. Crafter leading to merchant or farmer for the other...not really sure about that one.
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I've been pretty creative on my past servers and single player, so creativity is one thing. I would also like to think I have a decent personality and a sense of humor that doesn't make people cry out and slam their keyboards.

Luke Strife

Legacy Supporter 3
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:
It's a builders settlement, and I'm a builder. I've heard good things about it in the past, so I'd like to throw in my lot with Newerth this map. This town seems to resonate with me more than the previous two I've been a part of, because it appears to be primarily about building, which I prefer to do on Minecraft.

How long have you been on the server?:
Since Sanctum.

What will your profession be (spec included)?:
I've not yet started on the new map (I will shortly after I'm finished farting around IRL today), but I'll probably go for Beguiler/Enchanter.

Past towns?:
Artemis on Sanctum, but I heard there were some troubles relating to that town and its members. I'd like to state I was not affiliated with any of that, I just ended up joining that town because one of my friends was there (DanVonTrap) and I was new to the server, and only later knew about the bad stuff when we knew there was a wipe incoming. Also on Zeal I was in District101.

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:
I love to build and create. I may not be the best builder ever, but I've always been complimented on my style. I have some screenshots if needed. Addtionally, I'm generally easy to get along with, and I also like to help out should anyone need it.

bluejack404

Jack of Lapis
Legacy Supporter 8
FINALLY! :D
I was online all night yesterday terraforming. It was so awesome.

Right now I'm working on getting a screenshot of Newerth. Symbol, where's mah lava!

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
lol when I reach lvl 30 crafter (hopefully tonight) Ill be pour lava all over the place! Muhaha