• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

{Hamlet} New Coal Harbor {Great}

Aetosion

Obsidian
Actually, that'd be cool to have. I might edit it around with some music and shits, and throw it on Youtube.

brancher

Obsidian
k, it's rendering. Turned fraps off after the first fight ended though, most of the townies got off because I said "I doubt they'll be back anytime soon.."

You proved me wrong.

GaidenFocus

ICE ICE ICE!
I will not fall to your evil manipulations. I see all malevolent intent of those around me and you sir, emanate evil like no other person.

Tell me good sir, how exactly do I emanate said evil? Pleae don't give me a bullshit excuse saying that you see it glow from my persona, as it clearly does not. Please though, I implore you to answer my question, and would also like to respond with my own accusations. You, Vudani, are in fact an Evil player, belonging to an Evil Town, and it becomes quite obvious after your alleged Good town kills innocents, so could you please remove the false facade of being a said Good Town, and just place a notification in your header stating [Evil] instead of whichever of the other two it is now.
hahahaha false facade. idiot.

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
Good and evil is just a point of view.

Hitler is evil to us, although he was good to the Germans in WW2.

Gunmoney321

ICE ICE ICE!
I will not fall to your evil manipulations. I see all malevolent intent of those around me and you sir, emanate evil like no other person.

Tell me good sir, how exactly do I emanate said evil? Pleae don't give me a bullshit excuse saying that you see it glow from my persona, as it clearly does not. Please though, I implore you to answer my question, and would also like to respond with my own accusations. You, Vudani, are in fact an Evil player, belonging to an Evil Town, and it becomes quite obvious after your alleged Good town kills innocents, so could you please remove the false facade of being a said Good Town, and just place a notification in your header stating [Evil] instead of whichever of the other two it is now.

Hahahahaha. I was making a joke, so bitch please, confirm our facts before you go screaming. "Sarcasm is the bodies natural defense against stupid"

GaidenFocus

ICE ICE ICE!

Hahahahaha. I was making a joke, so bitch please, confirm our facts before you go screaming. "Sarcasm is the bodies natural defense against stupid"
Oh I'm sorry you mistook my comment for sarcasm. I was being serious. You ARE an idiot.

GaidenFocus

ICE ICE ICE!
Do not incite coal harbors wrath! We WILL get into your house, and we WILL throw all of your things on the ground! Have fun getting more cobblestone douchebag!

Gunmoney321

ICE ICE ICE!
This town alignment thing is serious stuff apparently......-_- gtfo of my thread if you're going to complain and talk shit to my town's members. @Gunmoney321 or any other fuck tard like this one.

In what way am I a fucktard? I'm not complaining in anyway, simply wondering which alignment you are.

Do not incite coal harbors wrath! We WILL get into your house, and we WILL throw all of your things on the ground! Have fun getting more cobblestone douchebag!

As for you, first, were you talking to me? If so, why would I need to be getting cobblestone lol

GaidenFocus

ICE ICE ICE!
No I wasn't talking to you, i just quoted your post for no reason.

Your sense of humor is very strange. You detect sarcasm when there is none, yet when it is right in front of you...you fail to see it. How old are you anyways?

Gunmoney321

ICE ICE ICE!
No I wasn't talking to you, i just quoted your post for no reason.

Your sense of humor is very strange. You detect sarcasm when there is none, yet when it is right in front of you...you fail to see it. How old are you anyways?

I do, in fact have a strange sense of humor. I actually did detect your sarcasm. It in fact was quite obvious. As for detecting sarcasm when there is none, I knew you were being serious, it's quite obvious (How could it not be). Also, I do in fact admit to having used the word 'facade' in a wrong sense, if that is indeed what you're talking about (Quoted a previous post for that) but that doesn't make me an idiot, just makes me someone who can improve. So, please, just have a nice day, ok? How about we just agree to disagree? I have too much of a headache to go on with this

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Hello New Coal Harbor! Here on official Herald business.
I'm creating a Town Library with screenshots from each town, and a banner, so new players can look through the Library and put a picture to the name! It'll be a great way to show off your amazing architecture and also to give new users a chance to find the town they wish to join.
What I need from you is:
-A banner representing your town. It needs your town name, images are optional. It can only be 2inches high, 4 inches long.
-A screenshot of your townhall, in default texture pack, with no user interface (use f1).
-Screenshots of your town, anything else you're proud of, or your townmembers in town, also needs to be in default texture pack. You do not need to use f1 for this.

If you could do this, it would be really helpful, and I would appreciate it immensely. Send the pictures to me over a private conversation when ever you can!
Thanks so much.
-Barnubus

GaidenFocus

ICE ICE ICE!
Hello New Coal Harbor! Here on official Herald business.
I'm creating a Town Library with screenshots from each town, and a banner, so new players can look through the Library and put a picture to the name! It'll be a great way to show off your amazing architecture and also to give new users a chance to find the town they wish to join.
What I need from you is:
-A banner representing your town. It needs your town name, images are optional. It can only be 2inches high, 4 inches long.
-A screenshot of your townhall, in default texture pack, with no user interface (use f1).
-Screenshots of your town, anything else you're proud of, or your townmembers in town, also needs to be in default texture pack. You do not need to use f1 for this.

If you could do this, it would be really helpful, and I would appreciate it immensely. Send the pictures to me over a private conversation when ever you can!
Thanks so much.
-Barnubus
I'll do that but first i have to take a massive barnubus and wipe it with your post.

vudani

Legacy Supporter 4
Since Coal Harbor traditionally has never openly recruited I do not think anyone will be motivated enough to put together that list. Perhaps you could pass it on with the wiki page.