• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

{Hamlet} New Coal Harbor {Great}

Gunmoney321

ICE ICE ICE!
Because [Good] Means we take out the garbage.

Not exactly. You guys are essentially being classified as Evil then, because I am in fact a Neutral-Good Guild. So, in fact, if you kill me, it makes you Evil, you see?

Arlie

Coal
Who cares if we are evil or good to begin with? We are just gonna kill whatever the fuck we feel like killing...

Gunmoney321

ICE ICE ICE!
I will not fall to your evil manipulations. I see all malevolent intent of those around me and you sir, emanate evil like no other person.

Tell me good sir, how exactly do I emanate said evil? Pleae don't give me a bullshit excuse saying that you see it glow from my persona, as it clearly does not. Please though, I implore you to answer my question, and would also like to respond with my own accusations. You, Vudani, are in fact an Evil player, belonging to an Evil Town, and it becomes quite obvious after your alleged Good town kills innocents, so could you please remove the false facade of being a said Good Town, and just place a notification in your header stating [Evil] instead of whichever of the other two it is now.

vudani

Legacy Supporter 4
Tell me good sir, how exactly do I emanate said evil? Pleae don't give me a bullshit excuse saying that you see it glow from my persona, as it clearly does not. Please though, I implore you to answer my question, and would also like to respond with my own accusations. You, Vudani, are in fact an Evil player, belonging to an Evil Town, and it becomes quite obvious after your alleged Good town kills innocents, so could you please remove the false facade of being a said Good Town, and just place a notification in your header stating [Evil] instead of whichever of the other two it is now.

I can read you like a book. The whole server we read like books.

Gunmoney321

ICE ICE ICE!
I can read you like a book. The whole server we read like books.

Unfortunately for you, the server has already read you, read you the exact same way you think you've 'read' us, and I let me tell you right now, we don't like the looks of you. We can see everything, we've seen all your intentions, so bitch please, don't even try to pull shit with us.

Aetosion

Obsidian
At least make your topic title [Neutral], you kill everyone you see, that's an obviously Evil trait. I'm in an Evil town, nothing against Evil, I'm just saying that you're not a Good town.

itzmak

Legacy Supporter 7
At least make your topic title [Neutral], you kill everyone you see, that's an obviously Evil trait. I'm in an Evil town, nothing against Evil, I'm just saying that you're not a Good town.
People like you make me want to cut my wrists.

Aetosion

Obsidian
People like you make me want to cut pandas' wrists :O

Weren't you in my town until you got caught stealing from it, and got kicked out? Or was that one of your friends you got kicked out with?

brancher

Obsidian
How DARE you slander our good name. I'm going to have to ask you leave our thread in an uptight manner.