• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

{Hamlet} New Coal Harbor {Great}

vudani

Legacy Supporter 4
Now accepting 5 paragraph essays, no shorter than 2000 words, as applications explaining why you would be a bad fit for all the [EVIL] towns of the server.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
The whole (Good) (evil) thing remonds me of the TC's calling themselves a 'good' guild. This seems pretty similar.

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
Is NCH dead? , Cause on America's Cit, list it lists Brancher+Cody...

ka1margonar

Legacy Supporter 4
I can see how they consider themselves [good]. They believe that all who are not NCH are evil and they must purge the lands of impurity bringing forth the only good they see fit, which is NCH. In a way they are deluded gents but in a way its the truth that no one can see. since there is no real way for one town to demolish another there can never be one supreme ruling town. Only a pvp reputation that precedes it.

The_Player_189

Legacy Supporter 3
What the hell? Why do you guys care if NCH are [Good] or [Evil]..? Towns just do whatever they want.

Aetosion

Obsidian
Pshhh, there were only 8 of us :p

I think you guys had 6, plus Kahzo and Player. So it was about even.

brancher

Obsidian
Pshhh, there were only 8 of us :p

I think you guys had 6, plus Kahzo and Player. So it was about even.
there were at least 12 of you by the way, I do have the entire first fight on fraps if you'd like to count yourself.