• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Mith ~Recruiting~

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
Name: AzenYumCha
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Herocraft?: 3 years. Herocraft? 2 and a half years.
How did you hear about Mith? Through PurpleDragonfly and Evanix18.
Class/Profession? (please include levels and intended class/profession if not specced yet.) 65 Druid | 40 Alchemist
What is your primary interest in Herocraft? (Pve, Pvp, Building, Mining.): I can do all but mining, but that's what I haven't been doing in Herocraft lately. To make a choice, I guess I will do PvP due to the currently large numbers of Architects.
Why do you want to join?: Mith seems to have a stronger, more sustained, mature group than I had previously.
Do you agree to follow all town rules?: Yes, I do agree to follow the town rules listed.
What other towns have you been a member of and why did you leave?: I want to join Mith because I am no longer apart of Port Royal as I was somewhat unfairly removed from it by the owner. Surprisingly I was the SiC and yet I get the kick.
Do you have a Mic/Can you join TS?: Yep, can do all of that when requested.
Tell us about yourself!!: Played since Early Zeal and am very aware of the rules of this server as I used to take a junior staff role. I may be 16, but let's hope this doesn't stereotype maturity. I do take leadership roles in real life; in which they have earned me a scholarship to a university. I also would like to make some referrals from my previous town that may potentially consider joining this town:
Thank you for your consideration!

Last edited:

Owenfitz2

Stone
Name: Owenfitz2
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Herocraft?: 5 years. 4 Years
How did you hear about Mith? in-game recruitment
Class/Profession? (please include levels and intended class/profession if not specced yet.) Just joined this map after long break so planned rogue and runesmith
What is your primary interest in Herocraft? (Pve, Pvp, Building, Mining.): building
Why do you want to join?: i like a good community to play and build with
Do you agree to follow all town rules?: of course
What other towns have you been a member of and why did you leave?: none on this map cant remember before that
Do you have a Mic/Can you join TS?: yes
Tell us about yourself!!: Experienced builder and have played for a while. Took a 6 month break or so and am back now.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
We will take a vote, thank you for being patient.

Thank you for applying, Owen, but I notice a few things are off. Herocraft is only 3 years old, yet you say you've been on for 4, so I was a little confused there.
Also, when you applied you claimed to be 13, which was 3(ish) years ago, which makes you 16 now, not 18.
We sometimes make exceptions for younger ages (Jazza and Ghostkeep), but you need to be honest with us, and you haven't really done that.

However, if you wish to try again, we'd like you to come into TS and chat with us, let us get to know you. Then maybe and exception can be made, if you're mature and mesh well with the group.

Owenfitz2

Stone
Firstly sorry I lied about my age I'm about to turn seventeen and didn't think too much of it. Also I guess I've been playing herocraft three years I was guesstimating. Please reconsider me for the town based on these revisions.

TheBrute2001

Legacy Supporter 5
Firstly sorry I lied about my age I'm about to turn seventeen and didn't think too much of it. Also I guess I've been playing herocraft three years I was guesstimating. Please reconsider me for the town based on these revisions.

However, if you wish to try again, we'd like you to come into TS and chat with us, let us get to know you. Then maybe and exception can be made, if you're mature and mesh well with the group.

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
Name: DefaultTexture
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Herocraft?: Minecraft for about 3 years, herocraft for almost 2.
How did you hear about Mith? Barn :p
Class/Profession? (please include levels and intended class/profession if not specced yet.) Wiz 57. Miner 32
What is your primary interest in Herocraft? (Pve, Pvp, Building, Mining.): Pvp/Building
Why do you want to join?: I'm friends with Barn, Ghostkeep and Jazza, and want a laid back town.
Do you agree to follow all town rules?: Of course
What other towns have you been a member of and why did you leave?: Haven't been a member of any town this map.
Do you have a Mic/Can you join TS?: Yes, and yes.
Tell us about yourself!!: I'm 16, more mature than I was last map, and have different interests than before. I have matured a great deal, and am getting back into hc after a short hiatus. I'm into fps games, and rpg games. If theres anything more you want to know, feel free to ask. This is the internet, so I know it is safe to tell everyone on it all about myself.

Name: theforgotten90 (Jacob IRL)
Age: 17 (Barnabus said there might be exceptions if you're mature enough.)
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Herocraft?: I played it way back but i just recently started playing again which makes me a noob all over again!
How did you hear about Mith? Barnabus in /ch re.
Class/Profession? (please include levels and intended class/profession if not specced yet.) Currently a Lost soul level 7 however I'm planning on becoming a Paladin in the future with the blacksmith proffession.
What is your primary interest in Herocraft? (Pve, Pvp, Building, Mining.): The community honestly, And the RPG elements i guess.
Why do you want to join?: Well I'm a new player again (kinda) and i need somewhere to start.
Do you agree to follow all town rules?: Yes.
What other towns have you been a member of and why did you leave?: None.
Do you have a Mic/Can you join TS?: Yes i do.
Tell us about yourself!!: Well as i stated before I'm 17 and hoping I'll get an exception, I live in Sweden and i do have alot of freetime do play videogames which is my hobby. I do not play minecraft 24/7 as i have many other games to play aswell but i try to play it a certain amount of time as often as possible atleast. I'm not very good at talking about myself and describing myself so if you need to know anything specific about me please just ask.

EnLight707

Legacy Supporter 2
Name: EnLight707
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Herocraft?:I've been playing Minecraft since early Beta. I played Herocraft for a couple weeks on some older map but didn't start playing seriously until Bastion. I quit for awhile then started back up again once I saw a new map was released
How did you hear about Mith? Barnubus and forums :D
Class/Profession? (please include levels and intended class/profession if not specced yet.) 65 Wizard / 30-ish Alchemist. Also have 65 Necro
What is your primary interest in Herocraft? (Pve, Pvp, Building, Mining.): PvP is my primary interest but I also love to build.
Why do you want to join?: Mith seems like it has a fun group of players from the short time I was on TS ^^
Do you agree to follow all town rules?: Yep
What other towns have you been a member of and why did you leave?: I was apart of AD. Left for several reasons even though I'm going to miss the ones who were active on TS, some members who didn't get on TS were often a pain in the ass to deal with and the people I was there for in the beginning seem to be playing other games now.
Do you have a Mic/Can you join TS?: Yes / Yes
Tell us about yourself!!: I'm a pretty chill person, I don't really ever rage or get upset easily. I'm a full time student and I like to play basketball, swim, and play LoL along with herocraft =)

Last edited:
Name: Dawsonator27
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Herocraft?: I've been playing Minecraft for about 2 years now, and I've only been playing HeroCraft for a day!
How did you hear about Mith?: Was reffered from Barnubus
Class/Profession? (please include levels and intended class/profession if not specced yet.) : Currently, I am only a level 5 Crafter and Lost Soul, but I would want to be a a Diciple and a Farmer
What is your primary interest in Herocraft? (Pve, Pvp, Building, Mining.): I love building, if I could have an hour of unlimited supplies, I would hopefully build a massive structure, mining is also a great skill and I enjoy doing it
Why do you want to join?: I want to join Mith because I want to develop a relationship with people on the server and I thought joining this town would be a great start to it
Do you agree to follow all town rules?: I hereby agree to follow all town rules, so help me God.
What other towns have you been a member of and why did you leave?: None!
Do you have a Mic/Can you join TS?: Oh yes I can!
Tell us about yourself!!: I enjoy going to school and playing classical guitar. I listen to all types of music and my favourite sandwich is PB + J! Seriously, I've been Head Admin on Voxela and Vault Craft, and plan to be a great help of this town

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
A good app, and I've enjoyed your company on TS thus far. However, 15 is quite young, so I'd like to get to know you more, and allow Purple and Izzy to know you better before we decide.
Until then I'll add you to regions, give you an apartment to stay in while we decide, so you're not left out in the cold!

Jpenguin

Legacy Supporter 3
Name: Jpenguin
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Herocraft?: Infdev / Feb 5, 2012
How did you hear about Mith? Enlight707
Class/Profession? (please include levels and intended class/profession if not specced yet.) Dragoon 65/Alchemist
What is your primary interest in Herocraft? (Pve, Pvp, Building, Mining.): PvP
Why do you want to join?: I've been on TS with you guys for a little bit, and you all seem very nice. I intend to join as AD was inactive, and I need a new town.
Do you agree to follow all town rules?: Yes.
What other towns have you been a member of and why did you leave?: PR - Wasn't the town for me AD - Inactive.
Do you have a Mic/Can you join TS?: Yup.
Tell us about yourself!!: Well, I've been gaming since I was about 8, playing dark age of camelot and other MMO's such as WoW, and many others I can't really remember. I've really not done anything 'noteworthy', so yeah.