• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Mith ~Recruiting~

jaejeong3

Dirt
Name: jaejeong3
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Herocraft?: Minecraft: 1week Herocraft: 1day
How did you hear about Mith? Iseradore
Class/Profession? Level3 lost soul.. noob
What is your primary interest in Herocraft? (Pve, Pvp, Building, Mining.): RPG, building
Why do you want to join?: can't survive by my own :(
Do you agree to follow all town rules? Yes
What other towns have you been a member of and why did you leave?: Non
Do you have a Mic/Can you join TS?: Yes/Yes (what is TS? and pm)
Tell us about yourself!!: I am from Maine, the lobster state. I have never joined group like this in online.. tbh i am bit nervous so please be aware of my shyness :D

Last edited:

Iseradore

Legacy Supporter 6
Second verse, same as the first. I'd like to get you into ts some to chat with us, but going to go ahead and accept you on a trial for now. Please hit up one of our managers in game and we'll get you setup.

Carflax

Gold
Thunderjolt
Name: IGN: Carflax , IRL name Jason or J
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Herocraft?: im new, two weeks in minecraft.. 4 days or so in herocraft
How did you hear about Mith? Iseradore asked me to fill out an app
Class/Profession? LS/Cr .. Planning to go miner or maybe farmer and im not sure about combat yet... maybe the Spade using guy :p
What is your primary interest in Herocraft? (Pve, Pvp, Building, Mining.): Building, PVE
Why do you want to join?: Im looking for a mature town with cool people who know the game.. basically i need to find my herocraft family :p
Do you agree to follow all town rules?: I do!
What other towns have you been a member of and why did you leave?: NA
Do you have a Mic/Can you join TS?: I can, but on a limited basis. I can always listen in if needed
Tell us about yourself!!: M / 41 / San diego . Seperated with 3 kiddies. I go to school for acupuncture and massage. I used to fix computers full time. I like outdoor sports, medieval fighting and reenactment, and most especially MAKING things! I am working on 4 commissioned crossbows right now !!! Yes real, 1400's style crossbows :)
Anyway, im easy going, good sense of humor, and I like interesting, if slightly sarcastic people :)
Dislikes: abusers, hackers, cheaters... people who victimize the weak.

Thanks For Your Time In considering my app,

J
Jason thompson
Carflax

Cheif314

TNT
Name: IGN: cheif314:
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Herocraft?: minecraft since back when it was free, herocraft hmm 2 years i think. on and off
how did you hear about mith?: i logged on and was looking into towns, and in the recruit channel i heard that mith is accepting.
Class/Profession? LS/Cr .. Planning to go miner, and ranger
What is your primary interest in Herocraft? (Pve, Pvp, Building, Mining.): mining, not much good at pvp
Why do you want to join?: I don't want to live in the wilderness alone again nor do i wish to make another city like Dihara that will crumble in my absence.
Do you agree to follow all town rules?: I do
What other towns have you been a member of and why did you leave?: I was the Mayor of Dihara a couple worlds back, also been a member of the dwarven city in the past.
Do you have a Mic/Can you join TS?: sometimes i do, but i wouldn't count on it.
Tell us about yourself!!: M / 23 / Minot, i'm a member of the USAF, so i cannot play all the time, but i do enjoy thoroughly digging out mazes, and massive craters, i tend to donate majority of my resources due to not needing them.
I'm an open book aobut most things, and would be mroe than willing to answer any more questions as they arise.

Thanks For Your Time In considering my app,

sincerely,
Cheif

Last edited:

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
I would like you to log into Teamspeak to chat with us, and see how you mesh with the group. Teamspeak is important to me, it lets you be more in touch with the town and where it's all going.
Are you saying you cannot join Teamspeak every so often?

Cheif314

TNT

at the moment, no cannot not teamspeak (mainly because i lost the program to team speak) but i have used the system in the past so im aware as to how it works. and yea every so often i might be able to use teamspeak to listen to group, but wont be able to speak (noise restrictions)

Cybersword

Legacy Supporter 5
Name: Cybersword
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Herocraft?: Since Alpha for both.
How did you hear about Mith? Jazza told me.
Class/Profession? (please include levels and intended class/profession if not specced yet.) Fresh out of the gate Lost Soul. Intending to be Disciple/Probably Farmer
What is your primary interest in Herocraft? (Pve, Pvp, Building, Mining.): PvP
Why do you want to join?: Being a town is pretty good stuff, and Mith seems like a good place. Plus I know several people in it.
Do you agree to follow all town rules?: I don't see any possible answer other than "Yes."
What other towns have you been a member of and why did you leave?: On Haven? None. On other maps, too many too count.
Do you have a Mic/Can you join TS?: Yes
Tell us about yourself!!: I am an american College student and I play games. I've played Herocraft since Kingdom, and have played on every map since then except Bastion. I've been the mayor of one town and the SiC of another. I used to be both a Proctor/Banker and then a Guide before leaving halfway through Dragongarde. I like to PvP and go on discreet thieving runs. I consider being a sneaky thief my specialty. I suck at building and would much rather roam the map in search of adventure.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
be able to refresh my memory on the teamspeak info and i can do as you request, (finally found the damn program hiding in the recesses of my computer)
Awesome, we'll get you into teamspeak the next time you're online.
The HC TS information is IP: ts.hc.to - PW: dhrocks

Malimbar96

Coal
Name:Malimbar96
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Herocraft?: Minecraft about for about 4 years, and herocraft on and off since Zeal.
How did you hear about Mith? My two friends Enlight707 and Jpenguin joined the town.
Class/Profession? (please include levels and intended class/profession if not specced yet.) Lv.65 Ranger, Lv.24 Crafter. I Plan on speccing into Smith.
What is your primary interest in Herocraft? (Pve, Pvp, Building, Mining.): Pvp
Why do you want to join?: You guys seem like a good group of people, and my 2 friends I've been playing with for years have already joined, so why not?
Do you agree to follow all town rules?: Yes.
What other towns have you been a member of and why did you leave?: PR - Left because of what timezone the members were all in. AD - Most people in the "kingdom" are not really active, and play other games besides HC.
Do you have a Mic/Can you join TS?:Yup.
Tell us about yourself!!: Lets just say.. I grew up with gaming. Started out playing Warcraft 2 and doom when I was 3, and throughout my life I've played just about any branded MMO and FPS games. Now I spend my times playing BF4,Starbound,Minecraft, and LoL. I'm a goodhearted person, and I always like to have a good time.

DEMOCALIBER

Legacy Supporter 6
Name: Democaliber
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Herocraft?: Minecraft: 3 Years | Herocraft: About 2 Years
How did you hear about Mith? Nax was in my old town and I saw he joined so I talked personally to Iseradore.
Class/Profession? (please include levels and intended class/profession if not specced yet.) Dragoon: 14 / Miner, Smith, or Engineer Once I spec (I'll be whatever the town would like most.)
What is your primary interest in Herocraft? (Pve, Pvp, Building, Mining.): I like all the aspects of Herocraft.
Why do you want to join?: I'd like to join a mature, like minded town that enjoys all the aspects of the game and has a fun time together in general.
Do you agree to follow all town rules?: Yes
What other towns have you been a member of and why did you leave?: Genesis (because CandoBlue was in the town). Aldenshire: I was in because of Nax. On Bastion, I was a manager of Threshold and also did a large majority of the building on my own.
Do you have a Mic/Can you join TS?: Yes
Tell us about yourself!!: I work full time as an Army contractor doing technical writing and 3D development. I am also currently attending college, pursuing a degree in computer animation with a focus in compositing and special effects. I like playing Herocraft, Call of Duty, Halo, and various other video games. I'm also married with no kids. I'm very laid back and just like to have a good time.

peterpunx

Legacy Supporter 6
Name: Naxet91
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Herocraft?: Mc almost 1 year. Hc since the new map started
How did you hear about Mith? Ive seen Iseradore mining, i liked the way he does.
Class/Profession? Now: Ninja 65 / Smith 60. Also maxed: Wizard, Ranger and Alchemist.
What is your primary interest in Herocraft? PvP and helping the town.
Why do you want to join?: The first reason will be to PvP with jP and Enlight.
What other towns have you been a member of and why did you leave?: PortRoyal and Aldenshire
Do you have a Mic/Can you join TS?: Yes, sorry if im rude, but im used to say bitch to everyone.
Tell us about yourself!!: Everyone hates me, people are gona try to raid us because of that... sorry Purple :(

Sanogono

ICE ICE ICE!
Name:Sanogono

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Herocraft?: Minecraft I have been playing for a year and a half, and Herocraft I have been playing for a little less than a year, in fact I become a veteran in 5 days at the time of writing.

How did you hear about Mith? I heard about it from the mayor or Mith, Iseradore.

Class/Profession? (please include levels and intended class/profession if not specced yet.) I am currently a master Ranger, just mastered it today, have mastered Dragoon, and got a ways into Berserker, Paladin, Wizard and Pyromancer. I am currently a level 49 Alchemist, and have not mastered any professions.

What is your primary interest in Herocraft? (Pve, Pvp, Building, Mining.): I enjoy hunting people for PvP, though I also love mining and killing mobs from time-to-time. I can build fairly well, and I can accumulate wealth quickly.

Why do you want to join?: I wish to join for protection and community.

Do you agree to follow all town rules?:Yes ;)

What other towns have you been a member of and why did you leave?: I have never owned not have been a member of any town, even last map.

Do you have a Mic/Can you join TS?: I have a working microphone, a nice Turtle Beach X12, though when I attempted to use Teamspeak, we sound was out loud and I could not talk through the microphone. I could try it again, but being able to use it is not guaranteed.

Tell us about yourself!!: In-game, I like to hunt people. mine everything in sight and kill mobs. Outside of Herocraft and games in general, I am a member of my school's Speech & Debate Club (I'm having a Lincoln-Douglas Debate Tournament is 2 weeks), and am joining the school's Colorguard and coding clubs. I am an above-average student, respectful, and quirky. I try to make jokes both in school and in-game, but some think I am being serious. I enjoy My Little pony, Adventure Time, The Legend of Zelda, Team Fortress 2, Skullgirls, and Elsword, among other things. I am currently playing through Ace Attorney 1.

Iseradore

Legacy Supporter 6
Though under our age line, i'd like to get you in on a trial basis, talk with you in teamspeak for awhile, and make sure that you'll fit in. From what i've seen you are eloquently spoken, respectful, and will hopefully make a good addition, but we're careful when dealing with players that are new and below our line.

Name: Swordsmanship
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Herocraft?: Almost a year, I have played on vanilla servers mainly but really am enjoying the mod for this one and hope to go far and become well know in the community.
How did you hear about Mith? Through whispers here and there throughout the server, typically from those that live in fear.
Class/Profession? (please include levels and intended class/profession if not specced yet.) Lvl 19 LS, lvl 1 crafter, looking towards Dragoon and definitely will be the Smith profession.
What is your primary interest in Herocraft? (Pve, Pvp, Building, Mining.): It will probably be bounty hunting and other kinds of PVP.
Why do you want to join?: I am looking for a mature well known, and active group with friendly faces that hopefully have some of the same interests as me, you certainly fit the bill.
What other towns have you been a member of and why did you leave?: None
Do you have a Mic/Can you join TS?: I have TS but no mic currently, will be looking to buy on in the future though.