• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Mith ~Recruiting~

Iseradore

Legacy Supporter 6
6gllIbE.png

Welcome to Mith. We are a Mature town hoping to gain a strong foothold in all aspects of Herocraft. From PvP, PvE, Mining, Building, or just the social aspect of the game, our members strive for excellence in all that they do. Our group is very tight knit and above all else group compatibility is key within Mith.
    • Do not build or mine within 100 blocks of the town except in designated areas.
    • Respect your fellow citizens. Do not enter someone's house without permission or open chests that are not yours.
    • Do not be a douche.
    • Contribute towards town projects.
    • Defend the town when the need arises.
    • Unexplained inactivity of two weeks or more is subject to removal.
    • Help out new and inexperienced members whenever help is necessary.
    • Do not Kill/Harm town mates.
    • Minimum age is 18

=========================Managers=================================
==Mayor== Iseradore
==SiC== Barnubus
==Architect==
==PvE== Downfall325
==PvP==​
==========================Members=================================
Jazza411
Kanjam49
tommyj10114
Thunderjolt
Naxet91

Malimbar(Temp Inactive)
Jpenguin
Democaliber
RoyaltyUnleashed
Babibab
Carflax
Darkwerty
Kydone
Ozmadus
Schmitlab
what777
Kayhn
Faraday_
Benji0904
adioshoes78
super593

Mith is currently seeking other like minded individuals with similar personalities to join up. We are a very relaxed and fun loving group the majority of the time, but have no problem settling in and putting on a serious face when things need to get done. If you think you might be a good fit please fill out the following application and a manager will contact you via PM or in game as soon as time permits.

Name:
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Herocraft?:
How did you hear about Mith?
Class/Profession? (please include levels and intended class/profession if not specced yet.)
What is your primary interest in Herocraft? (Pve, Pvp, Building, Mining.):
Why do you want to join?:
Do you agree to follow all town rules?:
What other towns have you been a member of and why did you leave?:
Do you have a Mic/Can you join TS?:
Tell us about yourself!!:

Last edited:

TheBrute2001

Legacy Supporter 5
gsLZGaI.jpg

Welcome to Mith. We are a Mature town hoping to gain a strong foothold in all aspects of Herocraft. From PvP, PvE, Mining, Building, or just the social aspect of the game, our members strive for excellence in all that they do. Our group is very tight knit and above all else group compatibility is key within Mith.
    • Do not build or mine within 100 blocks of the town except in designated areas.
    • Respect your fellow citizens. Do not enter someone's house without permission or open chests that are not yours.
    • Do not be a douche.
    • Minimum age is 18

==Mayor== Iseradore
==SiC== Barnubus
==Architect== Craevitir
==Architect== Weynard
==Architect== PurpleDragonfly
==PvE== EvaNix18
==PvP== Seeking
==Recruitment== Seeking
Jazza411
Kanjam49
Variently

Mith is currently seeking other like minded individuals with similar personalities to join up. We are a very relaxed and fun loving group the majority of the time, but have no problem settling in and putting on a serious face when things need to get done. If you think you might be a good fit please fill out the following application and a manager will contact you via PM or in game as soon as time permits.

Name:
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Herocraft?:
How did you hear about Mith?
Class/Profession? (please include levels and intended class/profession if not specced yet.)
What is your primary interest in Herocraft? (Pve, Pvp, Building, Mining.):
Why do you want to join?:
Do you agree to follow all town rules?:
What other towns have you been a member of and why did you leave?:
Do you have a Mic/Can you join TS?:

I swear my undying allegiance to you and your town. Live long and prosper m'lord.

Name: tommyj10114
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Herocraft?: Minecraft 2 years, Herocraft a few days (played briefly a long time ago but not for any significant amount of time or level)
How did you hear about Mith? This forum thread
Class/Profession? (please include levels and intended class/profession if not specced yet.) 12 Smith / 12 Lost Soul (I have no concrete plans for class and am open to speccing as needed)
What is your primary interest in Herocraft? (Pve, Pvp, Building, Mining.): Mining and Pve thus far, Pvp eventually.
Why do you want to join?: I've been playing for a few days and since my interest seems to be increasing I'd rather not continue to play alone.
Do you agree to follow all town rules?: Yes
What other towns have you been a member of and why did you leave?: This is my first town application, so none.
Do you have a Mic/Can you join TS?: Yes I have a mic, and most of the time I can get on TS but there are times (usually when I'm playing while working) that I cannot.
Tell us about yourself!!: I'm from Texas... I'm a programmer and work a lot-- Minecraft is a good fit for me, gaming wise, since I can squeeze it in whenever. I'm just looking for some like-minded individuals to play the game with. I have to be on pointless conference calls all the time which I tend to put on mute and just mine :D So gathering resources is how I'll be able to contribute at first (at least until I choose a class).

CraeVitir

Coal
Name: tommyj10114
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Herocraft?: Minecraft 2 years, Herocraft a few days (played briefly a long time ago but not for any significant amount of time or level)
How did you hear about Mith? This forum thread
Class/Profession? (please include levels and intended class/profession if not specced yet.) 12 Smith / 12 Lost Soul (I have no concrete plans for class and am open to speccing as needed)
What is your primary interest in Herocraft? (Pve, Pvp, Building, Mining.): Mining and Pve thus far, Pvp eventually.
Why do you want to join?: I've been playing for a few days and since my interest seems to be increasing I'd rather not continue to play alone.
What other towns have you been a member of and why did you leave?: This is my first town application, so none.
Do you have a Mic/Can you join TS?: Yes I have a mic, and most of the time I can get on TS but there are times (usually when I'm playing while working) that I cannot.
Tell us about yourself!!: I'm from Texas... I'm a programmer and work a lot-- Minecraft is a good fit for me, gaming wise, since I can squeeze it in whenever. I'm just looking for some like-minded individuals to play the game with. I have to be on pointless conference calls all the time which I tend to put on mute and just mine :D So gathering resources is how I'll be able to contribute at first (at least until I choose a class).

Hey there! Just wanted to post to let you know that we'll be reviewing your application over the next day or so. Hopefully we'll have a response sometime tomorrow, of not we'll absolutely have one by Friday.

Thank you for showing interest!

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Get with us in game or on TS the next time you're on! We'd love to get to know you, see if you're a good fit for our little town!
We're usually in the town channel, or sometimes in personal channels. Just do '/ch who mi' in game, or check the TS for our names and give us a shout. Hope to see you soon!

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Thanks to Danda ( <3 ) We now have our very own hc.to/mith
Use it wisely!
Going to try and do some recruiting, but I shall mention in each recruitment message the age minimum, as it's important to us.

Name: M1ndlessCracker
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Herocraft?: Minecraft for about 2 years, Just started at Herocraft last week.
How did you hear about Mith? Through Iseradore.
Class/Profession? (please include levels and intended class/profession if not specced yet.) Lvl 7 LS, lvl 12 crafter, looking towards rogue and definitely will be the Miner profession.
What is your primary interest in Herocraft? (Pve, Pvp, Building, Mining.): Dont really know, but I do enjoy mining, and once I get somewhere class-wise, PvP would be nice.
Why do you want to join?: Well, I wanted to get into Herocraft and join a town anyways, then Iseradore offered, and I thought you guys would be a nice mature group to join and grow with! :D
What other towns have you been a member of and why did you leave?: None
Do you have a Mic/Can you join TS?: Not ATM, but onec i have one yes I can.

Iseradore

Legacy Supporter 6
Name: M1ndlessCracker
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Herocraft?: Minecraft for about 2 years, Just started at Herocraft last week.
How did you hear about Mith? Through Iseradore.
Class/Profession? (please include levels and intended class/profession if not specced yet.) Lvl 7 LS, lvl 12 crafter, looking towards rogue and definitely will be the Miner profession.
What is your primary interest in Herocraft? (Pve, Pvp, Building, Mining.): Dont really know, but I do enjoy mining, and once I get somewhere class-wise, PvP would be nice.
Why do you want to join?: Well, I wanted to get into Herocraft and join a town anyways, then Iseradore offered, and I thought you guys would be a nice mature group to join and grow with! :D
What other towns have you been a member of and why did you leave?: None
Do you have a Mic/Can you join TS?: Not ATM, but onec i have one yes I can.
Accepted!

Thunderjolt

Legacy Supporter 4
Name: Thunderjolt

How long have you been playing Minecraft? October 17th 2010 Herocraft?: October 21st 2010

How did you hear about Mith? Through Barnubus & PurpleDragonfly

Class/Profession? Level 53 Berserker / Level 50-60 enchanter depending on how many items I've enchanted that day

What is your primary interest in Herocraft? Casual play with town members, regardless of what we are doing.

Why do you want to join?: I am VERY fond of the age limit, and think that it will circumvent much of the drama caused by a younger playerbase.

Do you agree to follow all town rules?: Nope, none of them. :p

What other towns have you been a member of and why did you leave?: None as of this map.

Do you have a Mic/Can you join TS?: Finally, yes. Haha.

Tell us about yourself!!: I have been on this server from near the very beginning and will continue to be for a long time to come. I prefer a casual play style, and enjoy spending time with others to work towards a common goal, regardless of what it is.

spiralz

Obsidian
My town Wyndham also has an age limit of 18+, and coincidentally the town is located relatively close to yours. I think it could be in our best interests to have an alliance.

Iseradore

Legacy Supporter 6
Name: Thunderjolt

How long have you been playing Minecraft? October 17th 2010 Herocraft?: October 21st 2010

How did you hear about Mith? Through Barnubus & PurpleDragonfly

Class/Profession? Level 53 Berserker / Level 50-60 enchanter depending on how many items I've enchanted that day

What is your primary interest in Herocraft? Casual play with town members, regardless of what we are doing.

Why do you want to join?: I am VERY fond of the age limit, and think that it will circumvent much of the drama caused by a younger playerbase.

Do you agree to follow all town rules?: Nope, none of them. :p

What other towns have you been a member of and why did you leave?: None as of this map.

Do you have a Mic/Can you join TS?: Finally, yes. Haha.

Tell us about yourself!!: I have been on this server from near the very beginning and will continue to be for a long time to come. I prefer a casual play style, and enjoy spending time with others to work towards a common goal, regardless of what it is.
Accepted! hit me or one of the other managers up in game, super excited to hear from you.

darkbalde2040

Legacy Supporter 7
Name: darkbalde2040
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Herocraft?: 1 month going to 2
How did you hear about Mith? re chat
55 durid
60 miner
49 alchemist (current profession)
What is your primary interest in Herocraft? (Pve, Pvp, Building, Mining.): PVE, mineing (give me a god pick and i can mine for 2-3 hours easy)
Why do you want to join?: i have talked to a few of the Managers and they are nice. the town sounds fun and sociable, also i like the age limit.
Do you agree to follow all town rules?: yes
What other towns have you been a member of and why did you leave?: Aldenshire left due to hostile environment.
Do you have a Mic/Can you join TS?: yes
Tell us about yourself!!: im in college so i play anytime im not doing work right now is about 3-4 hours per day. im a nice player i allways try to help people out when i can. im more of a casual player can spend hours working on pve/building goals no matter what they are. also name was a spelling error done when i made the account in early beta lol

Last edited:

CraeVitir

Coal
Name: darkbalde2040
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Herocraft?: 1 month going to 2
How did you hear about Mith? re chat
55 durid
60 miner
49 alchemist (current profession)
What is your primary interest in Herocraft? (Pve, Pvp, Building, Mining.): PVE, mineing (give me a god pick and i can mine for 2-3 hours easy)
Why do you want to join?: i have talked to a few of the Managers and they are nice. the town sounds fun and sociable, also i like the age limit.
Do you agree to follow all town rules?: yes
What other towns have you been a member of and why did you leave?: Aldenshire left due to hostile environment.
Do you have a Mic/Can you join TS?: yes
Tell us about yourself!!: im in college so i play anytime im not doing work right now is about 3-4 hours per day. im a nice player i allways try to help people out when i can. im more of a casual player can spend hours working on pve/building goals no matter what they are. also name was a spelling error done when i made the account in early beta lol
Shout out to the only guy who has joined HERO*Mart's HEROES Program.

I'll pass this along to the other Managers and we'll get you an answer ASAP.

Xxcoutts37xX

Stone
gsLZGaI.jpg

• Do not be a douche.
    • Minimum age is 18

==Mayor== Iseradore
==SiC== Barnubus
==Architect== Craevitir
==Architect== Weynard
==Architect== PurpleDragonfly
==PvE== EvaNix18
==PvP== Seeking
==Recruitment== Seeking
Jazza411
Kanjam49
Variently
tommyj10114
M1ndlessCracker
Thunderjolt

Name: Xxcoutts37xX
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Herocraft?: since Alpha Days, almost a year now.
How did you hear about Mith? Barnubus
Class/Profession? (please include levels and intended class/profession if not specced yet.) Still not decided, but most likely Ranger and Farmer or Engineer
What is your primary interest in Herocraft? (Pve, Pvp, Building, Mining.): Building, PvP, Roll-playing
Why do you want to join?: Am new to the updated world and i am looking for more mature players who are willing to help one another.
Do you agree to follow all town rules?: Completely
What other towns have you been a member of and why did you leave?: None that i remember.
Do you have a Mic/Can you join TS?: yes, but i have never tried.
I am an experienced Minecraft player with unique creation ideas that have allowed myself to prosper and survive in Minecraft comfortably. I have alot of experience with technical advancements in farming and defenses. I am a very well-established archer that can not only kill efficiently, but i am able to scout, track, and infiltrate with minimal to no detection. I am always willing to help others when asked, i am a great barterer and i love being envolved with multiple people. I feel that i would be a great asset to this family.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
I am an experienced Minecraft player with unique creation ideas that have allowed myself to prosper and survive in Minecraft comfortably. I have alot of experience with technical advancements in farming and defenses. I am a very well-established archer that can not only kill efficiently, but i am able to scout, track, and infiltrate with minimal to no detection. I am always willing to help others when asked, i am a great barterer and i love being envolved with multiple people. I feel that i would be a great asset to this family.
Thank you for applying, but we do have an application that I think you didn't see.
Also, please read the rules. We have an age minimum of 18, and your profile says you're 16.

Sorry, but you need to be 18 to join our town.