• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Midgard, The White City [15] (Evil)

M_Asian

TNT
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? M_Asian
  2. How long have you played HC? almost 1 year
  3. How old are you? 15
  4. Why do you want to join? Don't want to get rekt by you guys
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Paragon, Sentinel
  6. What class are you? Ninja, Smith
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Dragoon
  8. How often are you active in game? Every day
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? yes
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We don't support personal alliances) Sure

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
  3. How old are you? 15
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We don't support personal alliances) Sure

Never heard of you... do you have any referals?

MrRobotman

Legacy Supporter 4
~RECRUITMENT APPLICATION~
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? MrRobotman
  2. How long have you played HC? Almost 2 years
  3. How old are you? 14 (15 in 14 days :p)
  4. Why do you want to join? Living in the wilderness alone is scary and getting stabbed is bad for my health. (I also wanna say hi to burg pew and orange)
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Paragon and Hyperion
  6. What class are you? Bard-Crafter
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Berserker-Alchemist
  8. How often are you active in game? Everyday cause it's summer
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yup and yup
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances) Of course, its more fun that way :D

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
  3. How old are you? 15
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? MrRobotman
  2. How long have you played HC? Almost 2 years
  3. How old are you? 14 (15 in 14 days :p)
  4. Why do you want to join? Living in the wilderness alone is scary and getting stabbed is bad for my health. (I also wanna say hi to burg pew and orange)
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Paragon and Hyperion
  6. What class are you? Bard-Crafter
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Berserker-Alchemist
  8. How often are you active in game? Everyday cause it's summer
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yup and yup
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances) Of course, its more fun that way :D

Sorry you are denied.

thomaslemarte

Glowing Redstone
What is your IGN (case sensitive)? thomaslemarte
How long have you played HC? I have ben offline for about a year, but I have started getting back into MC, and back into the server.
How old are you? 15.
Why do you want to join? After tinkering with MC again, I have decided to settle on this server, and your town seems like a nice choice.
Other Towns you were part of? I haven't played in a while, so I do not have any history on this server as far as I am concerned, even with the new map.
Future spec plans (class and profession)? Disciple + Alchemist
How often are you active in game? 6 hours average daily.
Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? I am grabbing TeamSpeak, and I have a Mic.
Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We don't support personal alliances) Fine by me, seeing as I have none.
Definitely hoping to get back into the server again, it was fun while it lasted last time. Getting into this town would make the game much more enjoyable, playing collaborately with other people.

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
What is your IGN (case sensitive)? thomaslemarte
How long have you played HC? I have ben offline for about a year, but I have started getting back into MC, and back into the server.
How old are you? 15.
Why do you want to join? After tinkering with MC again, I have decided to settle on this server, and your town seems like a nice choice.
Other Towns you were part of? I haven't played in a while, so I do not have any history on this server as far as I am concerned, even with the new map.
Future spec plans (class and profession)? Disciple + Alchemist
How often are you active in game? 6 hours average daily.
Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? I am grabbing TeamSpeak, and I have a Mic.
Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We don't support personal alliances) Fine by me, seeing as I have none.
Definitely hoping to get back into the server again, it was fun while it lasted last time. Getting into this town would make the game much more enjoyable, playing collaborately with other people.

Do you have any referals?

sneakyhalo117

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? sneakyhalo117
  2. How long have you played HC? About a year and a half.
  3. How old are you? 15, because I messed up on registering my forum account and I don't know how to change it.
  4. Why do you want to join? To be honest, I just want to be protected and build peacefully with other people.
  5. Other Towns you were part of?None on Herocraft.
  6. What class are you? Ninja Level 43 and Enchant level 12.
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Probably Dragoon and Smith.
  8. How often are you active in game? Everyday due to summer but not after 10:00 pm PST.
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone?Yes, I do, but I don't use very often since I have no one to talk to.
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances) Yes, I will by paying souls if needed, build something for the town, and mine ores for the town.

Malomarcus

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Malomarcus
  2. How long have you played HC? Close to 3 years.
  3. How old are you? 16
  4. Why do you want to join? I wanted to join a town that seems strong and well put together with really cool people leading it. You guys seem to pvp a lot and I would love to join you guys in it. I'm joining on a whim of preference and outside appeal.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? I've been on a year haitus so I do not remember. I do remember Winterfell from Zeal, but that was a long time ago. However, I was very loyal to each township I was apart of.
  6. What class are you? L23 Berserker and L60 Alchemist
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Berserker and Alchemist
  8. How often are you active in game? Since I came back for the map-wipe, I've been active everyday for a good 3-4 hours.
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes I do.
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances) Willingly.

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? sneakyhalo117
  2. How long have you played HC? About a year and a half.
  3. How old are you? 15, because I messed up on registering my forum account and I don't know how to change it.
  4. Why do you want to join? To be honest, I just want to be protected and build peacefully with other people.
  5. Other Towns you were part of?None on Herocraft.
  6. What class are you? Ninja Level 43 and Enchant level 12.
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Probably Dragoon and Smith.
  8. How often are you active in game? Everyday due to summer but not after 10:00 pm PST.
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone?Yes, I do, but I don't use very often since I have no one to talk to.
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances) Yes, I will by paying souls if needed, build something for the town, and mine ores for the town.
I'm sorry but at this time we are going to deny your app

thomaslemarte

Glowing Redstone
Do you have any referals?
I have looked into my past on this server, and I do not have any history on this server worth noting, and much less people who would comment on my behalf. I do remember being in two separate towns, but that is a long time ago, and I do not recall their names or history, besides both of them being attacked and pretty much abandoned in the process. I simply wanted to try this server again, and am hoping you would give me the best possible chance for that.

Last edited:

Wild_Porygon

Legacy Supporter 5
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? SoHighFive
  2. How long have you played HC? Since January 2014.
  3. How old are you? 28
  4. Why do you want to join? PvP is why I joined HC. I want to be one of the best in a town that will last.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Joined Rapture (right when I started). Found a home in Mith. Didn't find what I expected in Aria.
  6. What class are you? Runeblade/ Enchanter
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? I would consider going Wizard or Ranger if my town needed one. I loved both classes.
  8. How often are you active in game? I generally play every other day or more.
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances) Yes
I play this game for the PvP. I want a group that I can always count on for the same goals, and I know that I can contribute to the town's objectives. It's also important for me to know who my allies and allegiances are, so I will appreciate the clear lines of town/enemy.
if they don't accept you they suck

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Malomarcus
  2. How long have you played HC? Close to 3 years.
  3. How old are you? 16
  4. Why do you want to join? I wanted to join a town that seems strong and well put together with really cool people leading it. You guys seem to pvp a lot and I would love to join you guys in it. I'm joining on a whim of preference and outside appeal.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? I've been on a year haitus so I do not remember. I do remember Winterfell from Zeal, but that was a long time ago. However, I was very loyal to each township I was apart of.
  6. What class are you? L23 Berserker and L60 Alchemist
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Berserker and Alchemist
  8. How often are you active in game? Since I came back for the map-wipe, I've been active everyday for a good 3-4 hours.
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes I do.
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances) Willingly.
Accepted
Welcome to Midgard msg Me, Rumble, True, what777, or W0nd3r in game.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? SoHighFive
  2. How long have you played HC? Since January 2014.
  3. How old are you? 28
  4. Why do you want to join? PvP is why I joined HC. I want to be one of the best in a town that will last.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Joined Rapture (right when I started). Found a home in Mith. Didn't find what I expected in Aria.
  6. What class are you? Runeblade/ Enchanter
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? I would consider going Wizard or Ranger if my town needed one. I loved both classes.
  8. How often are you active in game? I generally play every other day or more.
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances) Yes
I play this game for the PvP. I want a group that I can always count on for the same goals, and I know that I can contribute to the town's objectives. It's also important for me to know who my allies and allegiances are, so I will appreciate the clear lines of town/enemy.
You have been accepted

1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)?MalachiMcCloud
  2. How long have you played HC?I was whitelisted in last map and then I stopped playing shortly after now we've been on for three days
  3. How old are you?17
  4. Why do you want to join?Looking for some people to play with and a safe place to keep our stuff and we know some of your guys.
  5. Other Towns you were part of?Amegakure last map
  6. What class are you?Dragoon
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)?Mastering Dragoon and Not sure about crafter but, its level 20
  8. How often are you active in game?Alot all week little bit more on weekends.
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone?Yeah ask xmjay hes heard me :D
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? All except for my friend that are moving into the server with me you will see them soon after me. Though other then that and since they are also going to apply nothing really is a problem.

Wolfcross

Dirt
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? wolfcross
  2. How long have you played HC? Ive only joined recently this week, but I am following a few old time players on here
  3. How old are you? 14 ( I know, 14 Just the number misrepresents me as immature/irresponsible but believe me, I am neither of those :)
  4. Why do you want to join? I know some guys in this town from previous servers and I am looking for a place to call home.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? None
  6. What class are you? Mastered LostSoul & and Mastered Crafter
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? I plan on becoming a Druid for a pvp class and Miner for my profession.
  8. How often are you active in game? Every day for at least 3 hours
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes & Yes
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances) Yes :)

Last edited: