• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Midgard, The White City [15] (Evil)

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? MajorasMask
  2. How long have you played HC? About 3 years.
  3. How old are you? 18
  4. Why do you want to join? Because this seems like it'll be a very active town. I like active towns. I also need somewhere to stay and protect myself. This town would be great for that.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Many. I was in Volantis and Drakenvale last map.
  6. What class are you? Engineer and Castor.
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? I don't know what I will be next map. Probably whatever class/spec/profession gains the ability to make lifts.
  8. How often are you active in game? I'm quite active at the beginning of maps. Exams are nearly finished, so I shall be able to play a lot.
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes, although I do not always want to talk.
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances) I don't know.
At this time you will not be accepted, best of luck next map

@RShooter2000 after discussion with other members we have decided to accept you, welcome to Midgard

Altosh

Dirt
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Altosh
  2. How long have you played HC? Not long actually ~2 days
  3. How old are you? 18
  4. Why do you want to join? I
  5. Other Towns you were part of? None
  6. What class are you? I am currently a Lost Soul level 3 and a Crafter level 7
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? I am willing to be flexible with my class to fit the needs to the town though I do have an interest in the following: Disciple, Ninja, Runeblade, and Druid. I pick the last 3 because of their ability to infiltrate other bases and the first because of the balanced offense/defense/sustain. I also plan on being an engineer for the construction benefits.
  8. How often are you active in game? I can be on quite often and will try to be always on in time for planned raids/defenses.
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? I have a skype but I am not going to post it where everyone can see it.
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances) I do not have any seeing as I am new
Also, I would like to put out I went mining and currently have some stacks of coal, a stack of cobble and gravel, almost a stack of lapis, a couple stacks of redstone, and many relics (I can make a Codex of Alchemy if I get one more piece). I would not be against donating these to the town ;3

Also, I can work with digital logic IRL so learning redstone and ICs won't be too hard for me.

I know I am new but you gotta start somewhere...

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Altosh
  2. How long have you played HC? Not long actually ~2 days
  3. How old are you? 18
  4. Why do you want to join? I
  5. Other Towns you were part of? None
  6. What class are you? I am currently a Lost Soul level 3 and a Crafter level 7
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? I am willing to be flexible with my class to fit the needs to the town though I do have an interest in the following: Disciple, Ninja, Runeblade, and Druid. I pick the last 3 because of their ability to infiltrate other bases and the first because of the balanced offense/defense/sustain. I also plan on being an engineer for the construction benefits.
  8. How often are you active in game? I can be on quite often and will try to be always on in time for planned raids/defenses.
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? I have a skype but I am not going to post it where everyone can see it.
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances) I do not have any seeing as I am new
Also, I would like to put out I went mining and currently have some stacks of coal, a stack of cobble and gravel, almost a stack of lapis, a couple stacks of redstone, and many relics (I can make a Codex of Alchemy if I get one more piece). I would not be against donating these to the town ;3

Also, I can work with digital logic IRL so learning redstone and ICs won't be too hard for me.

I know I am new but you gotta start somewhere...

Sorry, denied.
We are only looking for veterans and we are not actively recruiting atm.

Vidal_B

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Vidal_B
  2. How long have you played HC? 2 years
  3. How old are you? 20
  4. Why do you want to join? I want to have fun pls
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Gallifrey, Oblivion, and Verstad
  6. What class are you? Right now i am 15LostSoul/20Crafter.
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Not sure yet, i am interested in Cleric/Ranger though.
  8. How often are you active in game? I work a night shift with Wed/Thur/Fri off work. I can play minecraft when i come back from work and off days.
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes and yes.
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances) Yeah
Burg and Pew are my referrals

Last edited:

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Vidal_B
  2. How long have you played HC? 2 years
  3. How old are you? 20
  4. Why do you want to join? I want to have fun pls
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Gallifrey, Oblivion, and Verstad
  6. What class are you? Right now i am 15LostSoul/20Crafter.
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Not sure yet, i am interested in Cleric/Ranger though.
  8. How often are you active in game? I work a night shift with Wed/Thur/Fri off work. I can play minecraft when i come back from work and off days.
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes and yes.
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances) Yeah
Burg and Pew are my referrals
Sorry, not taking on any new players ATM.

1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)?mymcaccount
  2. How long have you played HC?I think about two years now, maybe longer.
  3. How old are you? 16
  4. Why do you want to join? Desperate need of a town.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? On the old map, I was part of Durotar, Trophaeum, and some other town I can't remember...
  6. What class are you? Still a Lost Soul, wanting to get a healthy start in a town.
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Probably a Disciple with my friend, BlAcK_eLmO. Also, I plan on being an Enchanter, but am willing to adjust to the towns's current needs.
  8. How often are you active in game? Pretty active, I can be active more than 8 hours a day.
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes.
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances) Yes, but if possible, my friend BlAcK_eLmO is also applying, and I would greatly appreciate if you could accept him along with me. Also, what777 can be used as a reference if needed a more in-depth background check.

Last edited:

BlAcK_eLmO

Dirt
1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? BlAcK_eLmO
2. How long have you played HC? 2 days
3. How old are you? 16
4. Why do you want to join? My friend mymcaccount suggested I join a town with him since I am relatively new to the server. Mymcaccount promised to take care of me and make sure I understand the ropes.
5. Other Towns you were part of? N/A
6. What class are you? Still a Lost Soul
7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Disciple/alchemist
8. How often are you active in game? Very often, since I'm on summer vacation
9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes
10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? Of course, but I'd really appreciate it if I could join the town with mymcaccount. Please give me another chance, and I apologize for the brevity of my previous application.

Last edited:

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)?mymcaccount
  2. How long have you played HC?I think about two years now, maybe longer.
  3. How old are you? 16
  4. Why do you want to join? Desperate need of a town.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? On the old map, I was part of Durotar, Trophaeum, and some other town I can't remember...
  6. What class are you? Still a Lost Soul, wanting to get a healthy start in a town.
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Probably a Disciple with my friend, BlAcK_eLmO. Also, I plan on being an Enchanter, but am willing to adjust to the towns's current needs.
  8. How often are you active in game? Pretty active, I can be active more than 8 hours a day.
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes.
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances) Yes, but if possible, my friend BlAcK_eLmO is also applying, and I would greatly appreciate if you could accept him along with me. Also, what777 can be used as a reference if needed a more in-depth background check.

I refer you, but your friend Black Elmo really needs to put some effort into his application.

1. BlAcK_eLmO
2. 2 days
3. 16
4. My friend mymcaccount suggested I join a town with him since I am relatively new to the server
5. N/A
6. N/A
7. Disciple/alchemist
8. Very often, since I'm on summer vacation
9. Yes
10. As long as mymcaccount is able to join, then absolutely

C'mon man! Put some more effort into this.