• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Midgard, The White City [15] (Evil)

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
mRcQ4j8.png

Town Name: Midgard, The White City
Mayor: @Rumblestikk

SiC: @w0nd3rb0y
Managers: @what777 , @FrankyDemon1996

minetrophy_by_ddant1100-d58lhzc.gif

minetrophy_by_ddant1100-d5bgkf9.gif

~Town Rules~
  1. OBEY ALL SERVER RULES.
  2. Stealing from town members is FORBIDDEN.
  3. Respect everyone in the town, treat others the way you want to be treated.
  4. Do NOT let anyone into the town, unless told otherwise by the leaders.
  5. DO NOT mine into the town walls or mine in the city! This brings security issues and will make the town unsafe and may result in serious consequences.
  6. Malicious Intent against the town will result in a P.E and being branded Enemy/K.o.S.

minetrophy_by_ddant1100-d58liv7.gif

~RECRUITMENT APPLICATION~
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)?
  2. How long have you played HC?
  3. How old are you?
  4. Why do you want to join?
  5. Other Towns you were part of?
  6. What class are you?
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)?
  8. How often are you active in game?
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone?
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances)

Last edited:

ThatAintFalco

Portal
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? detarbilate
  2. How long have you played HC? almost 3 years
  3. How old are you? 16
  4. Why do you want to join? i'm interested in joining the server again and I noticed that there were some people in your town who were previous townies with me
  5. Other Towns you were part of? I can't remember any from zeal or bastion, but on haven i was with papadopatropolis
  6. What class are you? none at the moment
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? pyromancer/wizard miner/enchanter
  8. How often are you active in game? fairly active i can play every day after my exams are over
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? yes
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances) yup

Orangedude345

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Orangedude345
  2. How long have you played HC? 2 years
  3. How old are you? 16, almost 17
  4. Why do you want to join? Burg is cool.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Dawnstar, Paragon, Hyperion
  6. What class are you? Beguiler
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Probably beserker or samurai and smith.
  8. How often are you active in game? Recently around 30 minutes a day but it's summer now and the new map sounds interesting.
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yeah
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances) Yes

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? judgedread540
  2. How long have you played HC? Just over two years
  3. How old are you? 16
  4. Why do you want to join? Well, I decided that I was going to be more PvP focused this map so I considered all of the main PvP groups including this one of course, TcK, freepers and a few other random groups (I can give specific reasons if you like) and I also don't want to be a part of an aspirational kingdom as they're too big for my liking and expect too much. I chose this one because I'm cool with most of the townies (As far as I'm aware :p) and they're all mature and decent to talk to something that I can't say about some people from other groups. My original plan was to go solo for the first week or so and see what happens but I feel that it would be beneficial to get into a group now so I can help get everything set up at the start of the map.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Last map I was in drakenvale and then AD.
  6. What class are you? Welp, the same as everyone else come the map reset.
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Beguiler/Enchanter then Miner then Merchant
  8. How often are you active in game? For the next three months, every day for at least 3 hours.
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes to both
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances) Shouldn't affect me presuming that UltimateOptics gets in the town as well (IRL friend)

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? UltimateOptics
  2. How long have you played HC? Two Years
  3. How old are you? 16
  4. Why do you want to join? Me and judge have considered the other towns/guilds and this map we want to be more active in PvP and this seems like one of the main PvP towns there will be next map. There is also nobody i dislike in this town so thats a plus ;) and i am pretty sure everyone in the town gets a long with me.. as far as i am aware heh...
  5. Other Towns you were part of?
    Dragongarde: Canterlot
    Bastion: Camelot, Mineris
    Haven: Drakenvale, Volantis
  6. What class are you? New map reset :p So i will most likely be a lost soul ^^
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Necromancer/Smith
  8. How often are you active in game? Every day :)
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes ^^
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances) Yes.

Xhazed

Portal
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Xhazed
  2. How long have you played HC? almost 2 years
  3. How old are you? 16
  4. Why do you want to join? i want to join a descent pvp town this one looks better than descent
  5. Other Towns you were part of? indar axiom
  6. What class are you? runeblade/merchant
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? ninja or runeblade/ minner or merchant
  8. How often are you active in game? everyday 1 to 3 hours
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? yea
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances) yes i am

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
  3. How old are you? 16
  4. Why do you want to join? i want to join a descent pvp town this one looks better than descent
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? ninja or runeblade/ minner or merchant
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances) yes i am

Strongly NOT WANT THIS.

RShooter2000

ICE ICE ICE!
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? RShooter2000
  2. How long have you played HC? 8 Months
  3. How old are you? 14
  4. Why do you want to join? I want to be apart of the PvP in this town, and help build this town up.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Indar
  6. What class are you? Ninja/Alchemist
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? I'll probably go Ninja/Alchemist next map, but also I might go disciple, paladin, and bloodmage.
  8. How often are you active in game? I'll be on everyday or two.
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances) Yes

Cardboardking

Legacy Supporter 9
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)?cardboardking
  2. How long have you played HC?for 2 years
  3. How old are you?16
  4. Why do you want to join?I'm looking for good pvp town and im planning to start playing this map.I miss old friends.I'm good pvper and town defender.I'll help in gathering mats for town.
  5. Other Towns you were part of?Umbra,Thornhollow,Papadopatropolis,LostParadise,Paragon
  6. What class are you?I mastered ninja,wiz,runeblade, now im wiz/miner and im planning to be wiz/miner to help townies to get to spawn for free :D
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)?Wizard/Miner
  8. How often are you active in game?Im always here :D
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone?Ofc I do
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances)Yes I am.As I said I'll help to gather resources for town.Im good miner.

P.S Sorry to Leo for being such a dick this map

Last edited:

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Probably beserker or samurai and smith.
  8. How often are you active in game? Recently around 30 minutes a day but it's summer now and the new map sounds interesting.
Ew, why are you applying. But seriously, you did not need to apply.

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
  3. How old are you? 16
Just no
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)?cardboardking
  2. How long have you played HC?for 2 years
  3. How old are you?16
  4. Why do you want to join?I'm looking for good pvp town and im planning to start playing this map.I miss old friends.I'm good pvper and town defender.I'll help in gathering mats for town.
  5. Other Towns you were part of?Umbra,Thornhollow,Papadopatropolis,LostParadise,Paragon
  6. What class are you?I mastered ninja,wiz,runeblade, now im wiz/miner and im planning to be wiz/miner to help townies to get to spawn for free :D
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)?Wizard/Miner
  8. How often are you active in game?Im always here :D
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone?Ofc I do
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances)Yes I am.As I said I'll help to gather resources for town.Im good miner.

P.S Sorry to Leo for being such a dick this map
just no

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
This guys is shady he is an orange and a dude and a 345.