• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Malum [14] [GOOD]

kurugi

Legacy Supporter 5
I'll definitley be in touch with anyone who's willing. Not so ready to just walk of and forget my fellow townmates. The ones I knew, anyways...
You're an alchemist, right? I can't place or remove potion stands, I need you to remove mine for me.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
It was plan A, however that has changed, for now. The regions will go down on monday, and the mass amounts of griefing will be reported on Tuesday.

5pyPig

Legacy Supporter 4
Dear applelove,

Although you have been very hostile to me in the past, I had applauded you for having a good aligned town and not siding with XD. I am very sad to see that your town is going the way of the Dodo bird. I would have offered coins/materials with no alliance or anything attached, but I know you would simply reject the kind gesture. Good luck in your travels and may your town live forever in everyone's hearts.

-5pyPig

5pyPig

Legacy Supporter 4
applelove said:
I appreciate your offer but I do not need assistance from a fiendish group like Los Bandidos. You are Evil aligned so don't expect anybody from Malum, a Good aligned town, to hire you.
I could not have said it better myself.

@applelove Does this not ring a bell?

@Nater_Tater Well, I was merely using the coins/materials as a example of aid. Just ignore everything except for the part of "I will miss Malum".

Either way I was just trying to be nice and courteous. Good day folks. I will lurk here no longer.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
I spoke not one word to you. Reread your quotes, you'll find it was simply a well informed citizen who responded to you. I merely applauded him for understanding how Malum worked. We did not plan to hire the enemy to protect us from the enemy.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
As Diavolo has stated many times, Evil is Evil just as the sun will rise each day. You cannot suddenly turn Evil or change back from Evil, if you are Evil, you are just that. One reason [Good] towns find it hard to survive is because we often impose restrictions on who you can kill, noobs etc, and I believe this is one thing that defines [Good] from [Evil], making the game not only fun for yourself, but others as well. This is not fully my own opinion, just to state a crusader against Evil.
- The Kindly Archbishop of Xandria Dominion WoleverEntun

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Unfortunately, that is true. Throughout Sanctum, I struggled to maintain a good image for my kingdom, going as far as expelling my friends and making them enemies. Ultimately, it did work, but it made for an ineffective fighting force.
If there is a way to build a "good" town that strikes out at evil, I'm certainly not the one to lead that community.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I think that Diavolo was the perfect Good/Anti-Evil leader, but if a Good leader becomes too outspoken and anti-Evil, his own citizens will start to feel restrained and ultimately leave. Another problem is that most of the good pvp'ers are evil, with the exceptions of people like aerokii and sigpit.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
As of Monday, the regions will be going down, and the town will be disbanded. Unless you plan to continue living in the Ruins of Malum as a squatter, I'll be reclaiming all the plots to turn the city into a ruin. The empty plots will be filled with ruined buildings and other silly things. Nater's plot is going to be a pile of rubble.
All goodies in storage have been removed, so thieves will find little of interest there, come Monday. If you have anything left in the city, it should be removed or hidden before then.