• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Malum [14] [GOOD]

Nater_Tater

Legacy Supporter 7
I'm just off for the weekend, sheesh.

Its runescape's double exp and I'm getting a bunch of crafting levels.

Leave my road alone and I'd like to have XD help us if required.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
If you're a citizen of an evil town or guild, you are an enemy. If you have ever killed a player for the sake of killing them, you are a player killer, and an enemy.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
It occurred to me that I am a terrible mayor. I'm an excellent slave driver, though. Once all the work is done, I basically become useless, as I can not lead citizens into battle or organize silly stuff like that. All I'm good at is getting work done >:I

Also, believe it or not, people are actually using the community board - so keep an eye on it. Sully is looking for help.

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
I'll be leaving for XXXmas-town, sowwy guise :(

Reason: Most of the town inactive/not on TS, all I've been doing is mining/being inactive, yeahhhh. Good luck on future endeavours!

P.S. ya'll can salvage anything I leave behind ;)

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Malum is a project more than it is a town. And the project failed.
Nater has expressed no interest in taking over the town, so in 1 week, I will have the regions removed and the status as Hamlet revoked. I know well enough when I've failed, and I know that there is no fighting it - I'd rather cut it short myself than drag it out for weeks, hoping every new citizen will be the one that helps turn the situation around.

Malum is being closed due to inactivity, mostly. For those of you (everyone ~cough) who devoted time and effort to build the city, I apologize. When the time is up, I will ask that the entire area be filled in, as I do not wish to see our sky rain water and lava onto the city due to griefing. Please collect your things as soon as possible. Theft of others will still be reported, as you are still citizens of Malum. Also, be sure to remove any LWCs, as world editted LWCs will not refund.

If you are not a citizen, please shut your mouth :> Your opinions, thoughts, and comments are unwelcome in this thread. Thank you.

Nater_Tater

Legacy Supporter 7
I'll be giving Jeff the heads up in school today.

Are we going to be going through houses after the week is up?
You know me, I hate wasting exp and resources. Especially all the gold that's sitting around :(

I'm also going to be taking the glowstone out of the road/lamps near that time and mining up the obsidian road for easy exp. Woo laziness!

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm sad to see that your project hasn't turned out as you wished :(

I was glad to see at least one town fighting against the evil and the pk'ers. Good luck to you all and keep up the good ;)

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Probably won't be playing much, but I may continue working on my tree. Frankly, considering how often things are griefed on this server, I don't find it very enjoyable to play. It seems I spend most of my time online reporting or repairing damage to my structures. Without a region, our road was doomed to be griefed into oblivion atleast twice a day. I mean, half of it is a freaking GLASS tunnel! It's very impressive, but it's also saying "hey, come smash me!" to all the morons who sneak past our application process.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
I haven't seen you online all week :I I think the others are joining xxxmas town, if you wanna stick with them. As far as I can tell, it has a similar feel to Malum - avoids pvp.