• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Malum [14] [GOOD]

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
I'm gonna be sad to see malum go :( think I could stop by and visit it one last time before it gets filled in?
Edit: was more or less trying to compliment malum but it appears the post was not wanted.
@BuddahHopper
@Neotetro
Could you please remove this post so I don't clutter malums thread?
@applelove I still don't completely understand why I was so hostiley approached about my friendly post but its clear my post was unwanted so I apologize.

Sean53

Stone
I now fell like an abandoned puppy: lost and alone. D:
Mallum was my only home; its citizens were my family.
I do not know what to do know.
Please don't destroy my home.D:

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Not much can be done, sully. The town would not survive otherwise, and the only option beyond removing the town as a whole is to let griefers smash open the sun and pour lava over the city.

If we choose to leave the town as it is, you may still live there, though it will likely be dangerous. Looters and whatnot.

Sean53

Stone
Is there any other towns that you would recommend, then?
And where will you go, apple?

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Several of our members have chose to go to xxxmas town. If you're looking for a good aligned town, I cannot recommend any. I will not be joining any towns, will probably live near my old hideout if I can drive out the player killers and griefers.

Catshunnie, Teonis, Welkyr, and Spirit_Guardian - Your stuff was all moved to LWCed chests inside town hall. Only you have access to your chest. Any rare (griefable) materials that were on your constructions were removed and put in your chest.

I won't be requesting the town be filled, for the moment.

InAcan

Coal
This is sad. All of that work, gone to waste. :( I kept checking the site for alerts, but for some reason this thread never showed up. I assumed nothing had been going on. Ugh. What should I do with all my things?

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
You can stay where you are if you like, but you'll need to hide your chests or LWC them to prevent theft. Threads stop alerting you after a while, not really sure why.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
More active members, but also more devoted members. One thing I can credit Elroy for, is that he somehow managed to build one of the most loyal member bases I've ever seen. The citizens that started Neverast were still citizens when it ended, even through all of the hideous transformations it went through. The citizens of Malum had a Plan B before there were any grey clouds at all.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Why not sell the town? Then you can benefit monetarily from it and it can remain for future buyers/observers to admire. I am sorry for any intrusion on the thread.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Besides, if I was unwilling to bow and sell out to the Dominion, why on earth would I sell away my citizens hard work to someone else? It's insulting enough that I am essentially throwing it away, I would not want to benefit from doing so.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
So filling it in so that no-one benefits is the Good solution? I would not mean actually selling the Hamlet, but the land and buildings once it has been de-commisioned. It doesn't seem very [Good] to destroy something nice because you don't want others to enjoy it. Better to benefit from "throwing it away" than not to, if you are so dead-set on that road.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
I suggest you re-read the posts that have been made. For one, you've disrespected my wishes that non-citizens refrain from posting. More relevant, I:
1. Just said I will not ask that it be filled
and
2. Intended to fill it to prevent it's destruction at the hand of griefers and xrayers. I welcome you to visit and see our roof, and tell me honestly if you believe it will go a full day without being destroyed. Quite simply, it's a lot more painful to see the community be so disrespectful as to destroy something you worked very hard to create, than it is for you to destroy it yourself.

That being said, this does not concern you nor any non-citizen, and I would appreciate it if this discussion can end now, simply.

InAcan

Coal
I don't think I actually care too much about my things. Apple, you can have the gold, iron, and whatever else you can find in my chests that's worth keeping. I don't think I'll be online for a long long while. :/
Maybe someday though, I'll come back. I'll try to keep tabs on you guys, atleast. Well, cya around, I guess!