• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Malum [14] [GOOD]

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Boo.
Did you sell through cybersword or somethin'?

I need our citizens to sell gold to him, rather than you. He's our banker, and will help fund our next project. I'd happily clean out YOUR gold reserves, but I don't like being indebted for personal aspirations.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
For the moment. Those who proclaim themselves evil are being considered evil, for obvious reasons.
I've stated before (somewhere) that we will make our own judgement of who is evil amongst "neutral" cities. Citizens act in the name of their city first, then of their guild, and then of themselves. No user who murders a level 1 lost soul does so without expense of their town's reputation.

The only current example of this mindset in action is Eclipse, who proclaim themselves neutral, but have been judged as Evil by our personal standards. Therefor, Eclipse has also made the list.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
For the moment. Those who proclaim themselves evil are being considered evil, for obvious reasons.
I've stated before (somewhere) that we will make our own judgement of who is evil amongst "neutral" cities. Citizens act in the name of their city first, then of their guild, and then of themselves. No user who murders a level 1 lost soul does so without expense of their town's reputation.

The only current example of this mindset in action is Eclipse, who proclaim themselves neutral, but have been judged as Evil by our personal standards. Therefor, Eclipse has also made the list.
Ah, i see. Thats what i figured. Just thought i'd ask. I feel special being the mayor of an enemy town and getting to visit :3 (even if nater was a big meany face and killed me in the end D: )

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
He did as he was told, if I had stopped him, he'd have listened.

I'm going to try to stay on for the remaining week, even if I don't do much. I dislike how the town gets all quiet and mellow when I'm not around </3
Yell loudly when you login so I know you're there.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
He did as he was told, if I had stopped him, he'd have listened.

I'm going to try to stay on for the remaining week, even if I don't do much. I dislike how the town gets all quiet and mellow when I'm not around </3
Yell loudly when you login so I know you're there.
Oh i know i was jk :p I was just happy to have been able to visit haha

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Strange welk, you worked really hard to get your plot, and then suddenly you disappear when I tell you to take a break and enjoy the game!

Nater, can you do the street lights along the perimeter of the town? I think we decided two fence out, one lightstone. I also need to buy some lightstone from you, probably 3-5 stacks. Btw, now that I know who Ih0p really was, I understand why he was 10x more polite than the others in his town. Acars used to be a citizen of mine, and I suppose that's the reason he was more refined.

I've went ahead and added a KOS list below the Town Relations section. I intend to use it as a sort of "Wall of Shame" for players that make fools of themselves, or otherwise deserve to be noted. Specific players from evil towns will be included in this list, even though they are already KoS.

Already, I can think of atleast 50 names I'd like to toss on it, but I'll stick to town related incidents for now.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
After much pestering and complaining, I've been informed that Eclipse is being moved free of charge. Hopefully this will resolve the majority of our issues.
-dances-

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
I notice there is rarely anyone on during the weekend. I'll be on and off during the week, but expect me to yell at you violently if I see you.

I'd be happy to have a little yelling, haha. Be nice to get on for a purpose again, instead of just standing there wishing my primary would level up on its own.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Oh, I have any number of projects that need loving masters. We have to dig the farms, we have to dig the road, we need to dig the smithy, I personally have to dig the sewers. But we're Malumites! We LOVE to dig, right?

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Applications are officially open now. We have a set player cap that we will not deviate from, however. Applications will not be handled in game, post them here. You'll need a referral, as well. Someone that will vouch for you, and is trustworthy themselves.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Jeff, I need you to get with spenser and get 3 diamond shovels enchanted for me. It's too hard to catch anyone when I'm not online 8 hours a day like usual.

InAcan

Coal
After reading through this thread, I have decided that I would love to join this town. I don't have a referral, seeing as how I've never heard of this town before today. However, I hope something can be arranged, as rapport-building is by no means beneath me.

IGN
: InAcan
Previous towns (inc. past maps): On the most recent out-dated map (Heh, just a little oxymoronic), I was a member of 2 towns, Adrastos, and its sister city whose name I'm unable to remember at this time.
Why do you want to join us?: It would seem to me that this hamlet you have here has quite a few things going for it. First of all, I love the idea of a good-aligned town, especially on a server flooded with chaos, misogyny and evil. Well actually, I guess the misogyny level is quite shallow compared to some of the flooded cesspool servers I've been in before. Secondly, I hate the idea of massive kingdoms, and being an anarchist deep down, (waayyy deep down, you wouldn't even realize it if I hadn't said anything), really hate the idea of such a large organization of people being... well, organized. Your abrupt rebuttal of the invitation to join the DX kingdom really struck home with me. Finally, I really do like this apples character. Now don't flatter yourself- I'm not trying to compliment you, I'm just stating my opinion. I really appreciate someone who can lay down words like a hammer, and be completely upfront in their dealings with others.
Class/Profession: level 2 Sellsword / 11 Synthesist (Warrior/Crafter - I like to cover up my nooberousity with fancy words.)
Do you like to work?: Back-breaking work is the only kind of work for me!
Are you a member of any guilds?: Not a single one!
What is your opinion on apples?: Depends on the family history.
How do you plan on helping out Malum?: Honestly, I won't be able to help out nearly as much as I would like. I'm really only good for peon-labor, seeing as how I'm a little too under experienced (Herocraft-wise) to be of much utility in the form of raids, defenses, crafting, or general community service. But I can dig. Oh lawdy I can dig. I'd say that's worth something.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
A referral does not have to come from Malum. Any of your past mayors, friends, citizens, or any prominent figure on Herocraft can vouch for you, assuming they trust you enough to risk their own reputation. For example, if Neotetro were to vouch for you, I'd have no problem giving you a shot in Malum. If Holyrane vouched for you, I'd probably just add you to the KoS list to save some time <3

I'd like to address some things as well:
Organization is very important here, I'd much rather run my own kingdom as I did in a past map, but I lack the manpower to accomplish such a feat twice. I would never define Malum's system with the word "anarchy." I'm a very ordered and organized person, and that unfortunately reflects rather heavily into the community. If anything, Malum is a lawful town.

Family history is pretty crazy. Though, that question just as easily refers to the fruit.

We'll continue the review tomorrow when I've recovered from a massive Civ v war. I hope you can find someone to consider a referral. And don't worry, should you join us, we have tons of demeaning, awful, backbreaking labor!