• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet][LO]Solitude(16)

bedbreath

Glowstone
Just wanted to say the apartments look awesome! I think it's wise to require a 150c for each surface plot and 100c for each basement plot as it stands now, including myself. This way we can begin to save up for township

Azuli

Iron
Hello Citizens of Solitude!
4 or 5 of you will know me from a previous server and i'd just like to say im ready for some serious co-op minecrafting again now that we are all on an active server!!! :D
In-Game Name: Azuli
Time zone:Australian Eastern Standard Time (+10)
Current Class|Profession: Technically.... Lost Soul / None BUT will be Warrior / Crafter :p
Future Class|Profession: Dragoon / Engineer
How long have you been on HC: I haven't even logged on yet :( Im not whitelisted yet... But hopefully will be soon :).
Why do you want to join? Well... I love to play minecraft with others and i have a fair few friend in this town, including MAS, WitchOnaRampage, Cgodmer, Keikaro, ConradWanderer and Ckero. I LOVE to build and if u ask any of the people i just listed they will tell you about some of the cool things i have built. i dont mean to brag, i just want to show you guys that i CAN help if im needed. Im not a building noob that builds a cobble shack. Anyways... back on topic, although i already hav alot of friends in Solitude... i will definitelytry to make new friends.
How much hours can you play on Herocraft a day? LOTS? :D Umm... well it depends on alot of things
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you use Teamspeak? Yes i hav teamspeak and yes i can use it... I love to have cahts to people on teamspeak....And mayb NOW ill b able to talk to you aye MAS?
Previous Towns(If Any)? None
Do you understand and agree to all town rules? Yeah man! Completely Reasonable :)
Referrals: @MrAwesomeShadow, @WitchOnaRampage
I hope i get accepted... and as i expressed above, i would LOVE to have a building job within this town! :)

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
In-Game Name:Leo2596
Time zone:EST
Current Class|Profession:Thief/Alchemist
Future Class|Profession:Thief/Farmer
How long have you been on HC:7months
Why do you want to join?To get aways from some of the dipshits in oblivion
How much hours can you play on Herocraft a day?Alot
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you use Teamspeak?yes
Previous Towns(If Any)?Oblivion,Lorien,Erebos
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?Yes
Referrals: MrAwesomeShadow

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Updated the page with Plot Information.

--Plot Information--
Once you've been recruited into Solitude, ask a Mayor/SiC/Banker/Veteran to guide you to the Apartments. You will temporarily stay at the apartments, which has a small room with a chest, until you've proven yourself to be a worthy citizen and have paid the amount of money to buy a normal plot to @whiteninja1970 or @bedbreath. You're not allowed to destroy anything in the apartments, but only be able to place things inside your room at the apartment.

Surface Plots: 150 coins
Underground Plots: 100 coins