• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet][LO]Solitude(16)

Yay I get a position! Thanks, if it could happen, then I'd gladly do it :D

Yep theme off doesn't really raid really often so I think he would be best for the job ;) and Eldry is a wonderful builder too :D

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
@MrAwesomeShadow is now an official Solitude Recruiter, if you are interested in joining, please meet with him in-game or through a PM in the forums.

@themeoff will be also collecting taxes from citizens now, you can pay your taxes to me, bedbreath, or themeoff.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
@bedbreath
I have some grand schemes in mind that I will present in 25000xp ;)
I would not mind building.
Ideas such as getting someone with personal regions to donate their space outside of town to make an regioned apartment building for restocking when under siege and for brand new players to get a regioned apartment to live in separate from the city until they are full members.

In-Game Name: clownpounder
Time zone: GMT -5 (Eastern US)
Current Class|Profession: Rogue
Future Class|Profession: Ranger
How long have you been on HC: 1 Hour
Why do you want to join? I am looking for a city and Solitude offered to take me in
How much hours can you play on Herocraft a day? 3 to 4 hours
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you use Teamspeak? I do not have it, but I will get it. I do have a microphone
Previous Towns(If Any)? None
Do you understand and agree to all town rules? Yes
Referrals: MrAwesomeShadow

I'm going to accept you soon clown, but I'd just like a bit more effort in your application. Also add which profession spec you'd like to be :3 also add to the "why do you want to join" section please :)

Well I didn't know what Future class meant so I just picked what Spec I was going to choose.

As for why I want to join: I joined this server a long time ago, no towns would take me in as nobody trusted me being new player. Without a town to call home I decided to build in the forest. This option did not work well as I was continually killed, thus making the game not fun for me.

I want to join the town to enhance the Herocraft experience

Sounds good enough for me!

I have but one question: What profession spec do you plan to be? (i.e. Engineer, Miner, Enchanter, Alchemist, Smith, etc.)

Other than that. Welcome to Solitude! Get with either @bedbreath, @whiteninja1970, or myself to give you regions access and invite you to the town officially!

chiyauri

Wood
In-Game Name: Chiyauri
Time zone: Central
Current Class|Profession: Rogue/crafter
Future Class|Profession: Ninja/miner
How long have you been on HC: About a day :p
Why do you want to join? My friend recommened this town and it looks pretty good :D
How much hours can you play on Herocraft a day? 3
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you use Teamspeak? Yes, yes :)
Previous Towns(If Any)? Nope
Do you understand and agree to all town rules? Yessir
Referrals: @ckero

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
In-Game Name: WitchOnaRampage
Age: Well… it’s a while since I was a teenager… let’s say older than 30
Time zone: Australian Eastern Standard
Current Class|Profession: Rogue / Crafter
Future Class|Profession: Considering Bard / Alchemist (I’m intrigued by the idea of killing people with music discs…)
How long have you been on HC: 3 days
Why do you want to join? I like playing cooperatively. It’s a pretty barren experience out in the wilderness. I’m looking for a town with active members and pretty good communication. I’m loyal and trustworthy within my own community. I’m not much of a PvPer, but I’m keen to find out how the skills of my class and profession can be used to benefit the group. I’m looking for a town where strategy is considered, and I’m encouraged by bedbreath’s earlier post on this thread (page 9) about building teams with specific classes. And seeing I live in a less-populated time zone, maybe I could contribute by carrying out spying or other ops when the server is similarly less populated…
How many hours can you play on Herocraft a day? Between half an hour and 3 hours, about 4 days a week (I suspect that’s an underestimate of how much I do play, but I’m trying to be realistic).
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you use Teamspeak? You don’t want me on Teamspeak … I talk too much :D
Previous Towns (If Any)? None.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules? Yup, you bet.
Referrals: MrAwesomeShadow kindly suggested I put in an application to join Solitude.

@WitchOnaRampage

This is the application I'm looking for! Why can't people put effort like that? We'd really like it if you were on teamspeak actually. We use it a lot for coordination and other town/kingdom business.

Anyways, welcome to Solitude, where only the brave may enter. I'll get you set up right away once we're both online, but feel free to ask @bedbreath or @whiteninja1979 if they're online too!

Zabudi

Glowing Redstone
In-Game Name: Zabudi
Time zone: PST
Current Class|Profession: Caster/Crafter
Future Class|Profession: Bloodmage / Alchemist
How long have you been on HC: A while, but I stopped playing, and recently started again.
Why do you want to join? I am looking to join a town, after all of my stuff was stolen by my unofficial one. I would like actually playing with people instead of living alone in the forest like I did my first day. I would like to co-operate with people and just have fun. I am actually pretty good at PvP, but not so good at building. I would help if it is needed, and will gladly assist any of you.
How many hours can you play on Herocraft a day? It depends during school, but over the summer I will be on about 2-3 hours if I can.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you use Teamspeak? I do not have teamspeak, but I do have a microphone, and will get it if requested.
Previous Towns(If Any)? N/A
Do you understand and agree to all town rules? I do understand the town rules.
Referrals: EldryLars told me about this town, after he was told my stuff was stolen.

@Zabudi

Interesting, and very detailed application. Good referral too, a very loyal member. Teamspeak is optional, but it's very recommended you get on as we mainly use that for comunication.

Welcome to Solitude Zabudi! Get with Whiteninja1970, bedbreath, or myself to get you set up!

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
We need to find a good spot for the apartments and after that, we need think of a design and a size for each room. Since it will be an apartment, the only thing you're allowed to do is place stuff inside the room. Surface plots will cost 150c and Underground plots will cost 100c. But until the apartments are built, normal plots are free.

We need to find a good spot for the apartments and after that, we need think of a design and a size for each room. Since it will be an apartment, the only thing you're allowed to do is place stuff inside the room. Surface plots will cost 150c and Underground plots will cost 100c. But until the apartments are built, normal plots are free.
Apartments eh? Maybe you can ask @cgodmer for help. He's currently building a hotel and he could reformat it so that it matches your thought on an apartment. :3