• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet][LO]Solitude(16)

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
@cgodmer - I'll check your application later, I'm on my iPad and for some reason I can't see your application clearly. I'll check when I get back on my computer.

@cgodmer - I'll check your application later, I'm on my iPad and for some reason I can't see your application clearly. I'll check when I get back on my computer.
Yeah same here White. I suggest clicking "reply" and then examine it on your own message. That's what I did. His application was alright, but not the best. :p Huehue, and yeah cgod, I'm eh...bedbreath has more than enough faith in me for some reason. And yeah cgodmer, if you wanna survive here I suggest getting on TS3, and with that supercomputer of yours, that shouldn't be a problem. =P

cgodmer

Glowstone
Yeah same here White. I suggest clicking "reply" and then examine it on your own message. That's what I did. His application was alright, but not the best. :p Huehue, and yeah cgod, I'm eh...bedbreath has more than enough faith in me for some reason. And yeah cgodmer, if you wanna survive here I suggest getting on TS3, and with that supercomputer of yours, that shouldn't be a problem. =P
But...but...Im far too lazy for that.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Yeah I know I can use the reply, but I rather not bother reading with all the [COLOR] and stuff like that.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
@cgodmer - Welcome, You've been accepted into SOLITUDE!
seal-of-approval.jpg

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
I'll start recruiting more strictly now. I usually go for the effort you put into your town than your application, but I'm sure if you're gonna apply and you want to put your effort into the town, I'm sure you can also put effort into your application. So, if you want to put effort to both to the town and your application, put more content and dedication to it.

@bedbreath

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Just an early notice/warning, make sure you pay your taxes this sunday or if possible, before this sunday. You can send it to me/bedbreath. You are also able to send it to me even when Im offline, just provide a screenshot.

Here are the current people that will be behind 2 weeks of taxes this Sunday:
@Chaosmaster123
@meh1002
@jose (lightjak202)
@zhjonin
@Karlsgunbunker
@Baron_Buddha
@ckero
@Firemolten

bedbreath

Glowstone
Ckeros been active not sure about baron but as for the rest they will probably be wiped this week to make room for another noobcruiting session . And white I will be a lot pickier on apps now that we have a really active town. :D

meh1002

TNT
i cant get onto the server. whenever i try it tells me that spoutcraft is temporarily required. until i can download this, i cant pay my taxes.

Eittienne

Wood
In-Game Name:Eittienne
Time zone:EST
Current Class|Profession:Rouge/Bard/Engineer
How long have you been on HC:1 week
Why do you want to join? My friends and family are part of solitude
How much hours can you play on Herocraft a day? 0-3
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you use Teamspeak? Eventually
Previous Towns(If Any)? None
Do you understand and agree to all town rules? Yes
Referrals: EldryLars

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Oh right, those who can't download Spout are excused. Please notify me in a PM or in this thread if you can't pay your taxes due to the Spout issue.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3

Denied. Why can't you announce your age but you announced it at your whitelist application?

Eittienne

Wood
I'm sorry, I did not mean to offend.​

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
@Eittienne - Denied, put more effort into your an application. 8 words and a sentence, for a reason to join, does not seem like much effort to me.

In-Game Name:glatterboys
Time zone:Central
Current Class|Profession:Caster, I am looking to become a wizard
How long have you been on HC:A couple days
Why do you want to join? I need a permanent home and am looking to help grow and protect Solitude. I am willing to sacrifice time for the Town.
How much hours can you play on Herocraft a day?2-3
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you use Teamspeak?No, I do not have Teamspeak.
Previous Towns(If Any)?None.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules? Yes, I do.
Referrals:bedbreath

tristan701

Glowing Redstone
In-Game Name:tristan701
Time zone:Central
Current Class|Profession:Caster/Crafter
How long have you been on HC:2 days
Why do you want to join? I want to get more involved into the server and give something back to it. I wish to put time into building this city and live in a safe environment where i can make new friends. I also want to see what its like to be in a town which is very different from the outside world. I want to feel safe inside of the city walls and be able to begin my journey in Herocraft.
How much hours can you play on Herocraft a day? 2-3 hours
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you use Teamspeak? No
Referrals: bedbreath, Pie260