• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Halloween Town (12) [Neutral] {RECRUITING}

Kidwatson

Legacy Supporter 3
Alright, Here it goes...

My Creative skills may be pretty good for making this building... although my math skills suck balls apparently.
Actually, not even math really, my COUNTING skills suck.

It is actually 69 wide, so we are good to go, still have to work on the interrior and the back!

I don't have to downsize it now! :D @Rumblestikk

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
@Kidwatson - I started it last night. I would like if you could do the cover over the front walk ways, and then continue where i left off.

It's 4a.m pacific, I'm tired, time for bed!

1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)?:doctordroid
  2. How long have you played HC?:1 day.
  3. How old are you?:17
  4. Why do you want to join Halloween Town?:I need a town and my friend kidwatson is in it.
  5. Other Towns you were part of?:None.
  6. What class are you?:Healer.
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)?Druid and Farmer.
  8. How often are you active in game?:From 2-6 hours a day.
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (We are currently NOT charging a tax, this will come at a later date and everyone will have a 2 week notice before it starts.)?:Yes.
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone?:Yes.
  11. Have you read our rules?:I have.
Thanks doc.

Freudgonebad

Stone
Damnit. I forgot I was going to a wedding this weekend. Wont be back till mon night (euro time) so see y'all then.

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
@Rumblestikk Sorry for my afk-ness and lack of response!
I should have your designs done by tonight, now that I'm able to get on my PC (it's been slightly.. dead lately!)

What is your IGN (case sensitive)? : Bonkersjungle24
How long have you played HC? : About a week or so.
How old are you? : 15
Why do you want to join Halloween Town? : Well, so far my brothers in it (Kidwatson).
Other Towns you were part of? : None.
What class are you? : I had chosen rouge
Future spec plans (class and profession)? : Probably ranger; Miner.
How often are you active in game? : Well so far i have been on everyday that i got Whitelisted when i had my computer (i lost my charger but found it now so ill probably try and be on full time).
Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (We are currently NOT charging a tax, this will come at a later date and everyone will have a 2 week notice before it starts.)? : Yes.
Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? : Yes i have teamspeak and a microphone.
Have you read our rules? : Yes and i agree to them.

1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)?THExN00BxSLAYER (with zeros)
  2. How long have you played HC? about 2 weeks
  3. How old are you?14
  4. Why do you want to join Halloween Town?Most of my friends are a part of the town and i am having a hard time on my own
  5. Other Towns you were part of?none
  6. What class are you?caster
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)?don't really know at the moment i am still learning so
  8. How often are you active in game?quite often i will be more if i get in to the town
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (We are currently NOT charging a tax, this will come at a later date and everyone will have a 2 week notice before it starts.)?yes very much so as long as it is not a lot but i will give what i can i only make money off of voting for the server
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone?I have a mic i can try to get team speak
  11. Have you read our rules?yes

jmeix123

Dirt
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? jmeix123
  2. How long have you played HC? 1 day
  3. How old are you? 15
  4. Why do you want to join Halloween Town?becuase i know people in there and i am good friends with. Ex...doc,botel,dimlight,kidwatson...hes my cousin
  5. Other Towns you were part of? none
  6. What class are you? warrior
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? dragoon,farmer
  8. How often are you active in game? almost every day
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (We are currently NOT charging a tax, this will come at a later date and everyone will have a 2 week notice before it starts.)? yes
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? yes
  11. Have you read our rules? yes

1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? thytheterminator
  2. How long have you played HC? about 2 weeks now
  3. How old are you? I am 15
  4. Why do you want to join Halloween Town? mostly because every other place I am raided and attacked, I would like a safe place to live along with my friends (dimlight, botelho31, kidwatson, NoobSlayer, ect)
  5. Other Towns you were part of? none so far
  6. What class are you? rogue
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? ninja, not sure what profession though
  8. How often are you active in game? pretty often, almost daily
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (We are currently NOT charging a tax, this will come at a later date and everyone will have a 2 week notice before it starts.)? as long as Im kept safe, of course
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? yes
  11. Have you read our rules? yes