• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Halloween Town (12) [Neutral] {RECRUITING}

1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? xLeGiTxXxSnIpEx
  2. How long have you played HC? 1 Day
  3. How old are you? 14
  4. Why do you want to join Halloween Town? Because all of my friends are in your town, and I would love to be also. Four or Five of my friends are in it.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? None on this server.
  6. What class are you? Caster
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? I am not sure right now, but I think I want to Master Casting and then be a Wizard.
  8. How often are you active in game? 6-10 Hours on weekends, 4 hours on weekdays.
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (We are currently NOT charging a tax, this will come at a later date and everyone will have a 2 week notice before it starts.)? Sure, Lets be realistic:0
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes and yes.
  11. Have you read our rules? I have indeed.

1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? xLeGiTxXxSnIpEx
  2. How long have you played HC? 1 Day
  3. How old are you? 14
  4. Why do you want to join Halloween Town? Because all my friends are in it, and I love the look and It is going to continue to improve.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? None
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? I am going to eventually become a wizard!:)
  8. How often are you active in game? 6-8 hours a day.
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (We are currently NOT charging a tax, this will come at a later date and everyone will have a 2 week notice before it starts.)? Sure, Getting more realistic, AWESOME!
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes and Yes
  11. Have you read our rules? Yepp
  12. -xLegiTxXxSnIpEx

Freudgonebad

Stone
Hey Rumble, while I was noseying through the forums I noticed that towns can get a private forum, would it be possible for us to get one as well for sharing our more "sensitive" information such as pictures of cats etc? Would make coordinating the town build a bit easier.

And I hope everything's good with you and your family.

whoamist

Wood
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? whoamist
  2. How long have you played HC? 2 days
  3. How old are you?15
  4. Why do you want to join Halloween Town? awesome name, and need town
  5. Other Towns you were part of? none
  6. What class are you?caster, crafter
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)?wizard, smith
  8. How often are you active in game? 3-4 hours a day atleast
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (We are currently NOT charging a tax, this will come at a later date and everyone will have a 2 week notice before it starts.)?yes
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone?no
  11. Have you read our rules?yes

1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Starkevin226
  2. How long have you played HC? I joined yesterday :x
  3. How old are you? 18 tomorrow
  4. Why do you want to join Halloween Town? Firstly I love The Nightmare Before Christmas... and it seems like it'd be a nice place to stay on this server.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? None.
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? If I continue Caster, Geomancer, if not, Rogue -> Ranger. For professions I'm thinking Farmer.
  8. How often are you active in game? It will likely vary but I have virtually nothing but free time.
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (We are currently NOT charging a tax, this will come at a later date and everyone will have a 2 week notice before it starts.)? It'd be fine with me.
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? I have a mic but not teamspeak. Wouldn't be a problem getting it however.
  11. Have you read our rules? Yes.

1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? danieljsmith
  2. How long have you played HC? 2 months
  3. How old are you? 13
  4. Why do you want to join Halloween Town? I am looking for a town to put all my important stuff, and I heard that it has lots of raiders. I love defending towns from raiders.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Canterlot
  6. What class are you? rogue
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? hunter, and merchant
  8. How often are you active in game? 1-3 hours daily
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (We are currently NOT charging a tax, this will come at a later date and everyone will have a 2 week notice before it starts.)? Yes
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? no teamspeak, but I have a microphone
  11. Have you read our rules? yes

West Sacramento, California, United States
~RECRUITMENT APPLICATION~
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? kylabrianna
  2. How long have you played HC? about an hour ^-^
  3. How old are you? 20, turning 21 in less than a month
  4. Why do you want to join Halloween Town? Because the mayor is awesome, and I love NBC :]
  6. What class are you? Rogue
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Thief/Alchemist or Enchanter [unless the town needs something else]
  8. How often are you active in game? I play minecraft at least once a day, so I'd be on pretty often.
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (We are currently NOT charging a tax, this will come at a later date and everyone will have a 2 week notice before it starts.)? Once I make money, sure.
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? I will download teamspeak and yes, I have a microphone
  11. Have you read our rules? yes indeed!

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
~RECRUITMENT APPLICATION~
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? kylabrianna
  2. How long have you played HC? about an hour ^-^
  3. How old are you? 20, turning 21 in less than a month
  4. Why do you want to join Halloween Town? Because the mayor is awesome, and I love NBC :]
  6. What class are you? Rogue
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Thief/Alchemist or Enchanter [unless the town needs something else]
  8. How often are you active in game? I play minecraft at least once a day, so I'd be on pretty often.
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (We are currently NOT charging a tax, this will come at a later date and everyone will have a 2 week notice before it starts.)? Once I make money, sure.
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? I will download teamspeak and yes, I have a microphone
  11. Have you read our rules? yes indeed!

Accepted - Taxes start 7/2 for people that buy a plot. I can fill you in on everyone once you get teamspeak. Get with me in-game.

Nayr1993

Glowing Redstone
What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Nayr1993
How long have you played HC? 2 or 3 days
How old are you? 18
Why do you want to join Halloween Town? need a town, other mayors were too slow to reply
Other Towns you were part of? none
What class are you? Rogue
Future spec plans (class and profession)? Thief
How often are you active in game? hours on end
Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (We are currently NOT charging a tax, this will come at a later date and everyone will have a 2 week notice before it starts.)? sure
Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? yes, but i forgot my hotkeys
Have you read our rules? yes

1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Syn_LaVonne
  2. How long have you played HC? I have played it for a long while, roughly a year? But I took an extended absence due to a broken computer, and now I am back. ^.^
  3. How old are you? I'm 19, going on 20.
  4. Why do you want to join Halloween Town? It's difficult to live in the Wilderness without support and a good team so I'm searching for somewhere to call home. I don't want a Good-alignment town because I can't claim to be lawful, but I don't want an Evil town because simply enough I don't care for stealing/murdering. I am a rather neutral character who's interested in becoming a top-notch player. :) (Also, I kinda dig the Halloween theme hardcore.)
  5. Other Towns you were part of? At an earlier time I was a part of the town called Bane, but the server updated and we were all reset along with it.
  6. What class are you? Rogue, level 6. Crafter, level 15.
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? I am still deciding between Hunter and Thief. I want a rather quiet class that can work from behind the lines, or a class that has strongstealth capabilities. This is not completely decided yet. As for my profession, I am thinking about asking what the town needs for I have nothing up front decided.
  8. How often are you active in game? Quite active.
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? I think that taxes can be necessary but I also believe that if I am helping the town via profession or class, as in pulling money to the center, I do not think a heavy tax is required since I am already pulling part of my weight via my job. Therefore, as long as they're not too heavy I'm down with it.
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes. And Vent/Raidcall/Skype.
  11. Have you read our rules? Yes.