• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet]|[Eclipse]|[Neutral]

Deadmouse7

Glowstone
donnymeyet I never see you on and your igloo is right next to my house and it seems useless I was wondering if I could remove it? Not being mean btw.

DemonOfFate

Stone
My Application.

IGN: DemonOfFate
Class and Level:Rogue 17
Profession and Level: Crafter 1 (I know its sad :()
Former Towns?:None
How long have you been on the server:About 3-4 weeks
Who told you about Eclipse?:Mrchucklez
Why do you want to join?:Because i am looking for a town that is active,Friendly,And i just want to help other players out vs just killing players And also from what mrchucklez told me this Town is good at pvp and has friendly players.
How can you help our town?:I can build/mine/assassinate people giving us a hard time.I am also good at PVP/raiding.

Please do not let my time on the server judge my skills i have played on many hero servers
and i am skilled.Also if i do not get accepted no hard feelings.

donnymeyer

Obsidian
donnymeyet I never see you on and your igloo is right next to my house and it seems useless I was wondering if I could remove it? Not being mean btw.
my igloo is my only house! sorry, but i have to keep it for when i do come on. anyways, whats wrong with it?

Deadmouse7

Glowstone
my igloo is my only house! sorry, but i have to keep it for when i do come on. anyways, whats wrong with it?
it looks stupid andits a bit griefed if your not going to be on alot I will remove your igloo and move your plot

donnymeyer

Obsidian
it looks stupid andits a bit griefed if your not going to be on alot I will remove your igloo and move your plot
sure, remove it. however, my stuff is still burried under the house so leave that covered if you come across it.

DemonOfFate

Stone
Who are our enemies and or allies because i don't see anything saying who we are enemies or allies are. And i really don't want to go attacking some of our allies that would be bad...

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
So apparently I have found out that if we were to kill kindralsoul, then you would like to terminate our alliance. Belegost is allied with raubtier, so whenever you attack them we just back away because it's allie vrs allie. We expect you guys to do the same. Today I went over to kill kindral and mrchuckles and fasm came to kill us, they then said our alliance is terminated for attacking kindral. I would hate for us to lose our alliance knowing and befriending a few of your members, but we are not going to stop kiling kindralsoul. Are you sure you wish to terminate this alliance?

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Haha, I've been allies with BG, and LF since the start. I'm not terminating it. I don't care what you do to kill Kindral. I'm just telling you we might come to scare you off, but we wont kill you.