• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet]|[Eclipse]|[Neutral]

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
[quote="Nuclear Couch, post: 142993, member: 8021"
Eclipse
We Come From A "Unusual" Region, We Are Eclipse, From The Dark SIde Of The Moon.
We Fight In The Darkness, Weather Gloomy, Nor Light. We Are Eclipse, And We Sure As Hell Fight.

[/CODE]
AHah Thats BS you dont fight you hide behind your wall wall or run to the Herogate[/quote]
I wish I could hit the Agree button 100 times...

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
I call false on that. Yesterday the Tc, and @Totalxtc, also @GreekCrackShot came to raid us. They had I would say 10 people, we had 6. We said Fuck It, and we went out, and fought anyways.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
haha that was not a 10v6. it was the closest thing to an equal fight between us I've ever seen. It was home field for you guys too, you have the upper hand at the start.

@ShizzDawgg

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Lol. Everyone got so dis-organized in that fight, im screaming stick together, and everyone is running in fucking circles screaming. I get down to like 2 hearts im sitting there yelling at cschris to heal me. He stares at me as Im getting fucking ganked.

Deadmouse7

Glowstone
[quote="Nuclear Couch, post: 142993, member: 8021"
Eclipse
We Come From A "Unusual" Region, We Are Eclipse, From The Dark SIde Of The Moon.
We Fight In The Darkness, Weather Gloomy, Nor Light. We Are Eclipse, And We Sure As Hell Fight.

[/CODE]
AHah Thats BS you dont fight you hide behind your wall wall or run to the Herogate[/quote]

More like you all run to the herogate and then that one time you beat us which was on friday you all camped outside our walls and we didnt go out becuase we were out numbered and we had just lost so we said we gave you guys a fight now leave and then you all continued to troll so tell your lorian buddys to start comming out of your town when eclipse is ready to kick your asses.

ShizzDawgg

Godly
AHah Thats BS you dont fight you hide behind your wall wall or run to the Herogate

More like you all run to the herogate and then that one time you beat us which was on friday you all camped outside our walls and we didnt go out becuase we were out numbered and we had just lost so we said we gave you guys a fight now leave and then you all continued to troll so tell your lorian buddys to start comming out of your town when eclipse is ready to kick your asses.
You spelled Lorien wrong, and none of us fell to you even though you had 3 DEATHKNIGHTS and a cleric. Op comp, yet you still failed to sufice. Nice job.
#EclipseISdaBESTpvpersEVER
To sum it all up, you'll never win until you outnumber us, and to back up this statement, your asses got analed in the tournament, so gg dude. ;)

IGN: chance9
Class and Level: Warrior/17
Profession and Level: Crafter/12
Former Towns?: Altum
How long have you been on the server: Since about late September or early October.
Who told you about Eclipse?: My brother, adioshoes78 because his guild Iridium, which i may add that i am in, is allied with eclipse
Why do you want to join?: I am not apart of a town and i was watching the epic battle against the TC and wanted to be apart of fun stuff like that.
How can you help our town?: I will do anything you want me to and i will be very helpful and useful once i go dragoon.

The_Player_189

Legacy Supporter 3
You spelled Lorien wrong, and none of us fell to you even though you had 3 DEATHKNIGHTS and a cleric. Op comp, yet you still failed to sufice. Nice job.
To sum it all up, you'll never win until you outnumber us, and to back up this statement, your asses got analed in the tournament, so gg dude. ;)
If we're so shit, why raid us?
Why don't you go raid some other town thats actually 'good' at PvP and get a challenge out of them instead of us..

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
If we're so shit, why raid us?
Why don't you go raid some other town thats actually 'good' at PvP and get a challenge out of them instead of us..

Using that logic, why do you come raid us at Pan and ad?

After all you've told us countless times we are not good pvp'rs....

Deadmouse7

Glowstone

go suck a cock shizz and its dreadknights also im 16 and in order to play on this server you must be 13 so stfu and get off our forum page