• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet]|[Eclipse]|[Neutral]

IGN:chapterlost
Class and Level: healer 2 (i just restarted my class today)
Profession and Level: crafter 5 (just switched today)
Former Towns?:Genisis
How long have you been on the server: almost a year
Who told you about Eclipse?: my friend parkerjdude
Why do you want to join?: to hang out with friends and join a great server
How can you help our town?: once i spec cleric i will heal for town

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
ok good, I don't really care if you want to help her it's just that all of in in BG hate her. Aslong as were still allies it's all good. :)

Knarfi

Iron
IGN: KnarfiII
Class and Level: Rogue, lvl 1
Profession and Level: Crafter, lvl 1
Former Towns?: None
How long have you been on the server: 1 day now, I played on this server 6 months ago but stopped after 1 month (stupid)
Who told you about Eclipse?: No one, just found it on the forum
Why do you want to join?: This looks a awesome town with good rules.
How can you help our town?: I hope I can help the town by getting farmer or alchemist, build things and defend the town!

Shadowatom

Gold
IGN: shadowatom
Class and level: Caster level 13
Profession and level: Crafter level 11
Former towns: I was supposedly accepted to the old eclipse, but when i had checked i didnt have any town.
How long have you been on this server: About a month
Why do you want to join: So i can help in future expansions of the town through building and possibly redstone after i spec in my profession.
How can you help our town: Through helping with large projects and if needed traps and such to protect the town from possible raids.

Shadowatom

Gold
I could but not right away this computer is dying atm im getting a new one at the start of my summer vacation which is June 8

Shadowatom

Gold
So since I see a decline on my application I'm guessing Im not being accepted....Is this a correct assumption?

Jinder745

Obsidian
[quote="Nuclear Couch, post: 142993, member: 8021"
Eclipse
We Come From A "Unusual" Region, We Are Eclipse, From The Dark SIde Of The Moon.
We Fight In The Darkness, Weather Gloomy, Nor Light. We Are Eclipse, And We Sure As Hell Fight.

[/CODE][/quote] AHah Thats BS you dont fight you hide behind your wall wall or run to the Herogate