• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet]|[Eclipse]|[Neutral]

toruko

Glowing Redstone
IGN:Toruko Age:19
Class and Level:Rogue 7
Profession and Level:Crafter 8 or 9, not sure, servers down
Former Towns?:None
How long have you been on the server: few days. Havnt been playing heavily due to no one to work with.
Who told you about Eclipse?: Found it on the forums, recognoized the SiC's name drom the global chats
Why do you want to join?: Looks active. Im in need of a secure town with allies i can trust.
How can you help our town?: Fairly decent scout, Good in PvP from what ive been told. Excellent with navigation. An ok builder.

ThatAintFalco

Portal
Just to inform you toruko, I think we stopped recruiting.
Not too sure on that, maybe 1 or 2 more. Ask Nuclear Couch to confirm this :p
I'm just an average citizen in Eclipse

lahviper

Glowing Redstone
IGN: lahviper
Class and Level: Warrior lv. 7
Profession and Level: Crafter lv. 5
Former Towns?: Altums
How long have you been on the server: Since January 10th 2012
Who told you about Eclipse?: Thejoker1177
Why do you want to join?: I would like to help the town and to play alongside Thejoker1177 my buddie.
How can you help our town?: I am a very good builder, and i am also pretty good at PvP.

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
Thought we were allies but doesn't look like it since you guys tried to raid us :p

Gunmoney321

ICE ICE ICE!
Not sure if the previous post posted or not, but take me off regions and list.
Also, as an afterthought for my brief but semi-enjoyable period in Eclipse, this is my review; Most, if not all, of your members are idiots, and I can list the ones who aren't, @Mrchucklez @Troppicz @Deadmouse7 and a few others, won't name them now. Anyway, you may as well not have a 'Rules' Section, because no one follows them, and if they did, most of your members would already be kicked out. 'Do not harrass, kill, or steal from other members' my ass. This rule has been broken at least X>1000000 god damn times, so you can just take that right off. @jbird112233 is just an ass, just thought I'd mention that. @Nuclear Couch I still respect you, you're cool, but most of your members are fucktards. And this about completes my review of Eclipse. Good day to you all. (Also, not trolling or raging, my genuine opinions on the subject)

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Even know I just kicked you out for breaking the rules, the main reason I dont kick people out is cause have the people in eclipse our my friends in real life or really good hc friends.

Gunmoney321

ICE ICE ICE!
Even know I just kicked you out for breaking the rules, the main reason I dont kick people out is cause have the people in eclipse our my friends in real life or really good hc friends.

First, point taken, a lthough that really shouldn't have a say on weather or not you kick someone out. Second, you didn't kick me out, you clearly banned me from literally everything...

lahviper

Glowing Redstone
Why do you want to join?: I would like to help the town and to play alongside Thejoker1177 my buddie.
How can you help our town?: I am a very good builder, and i am also pretty good at PvP.

donnymeyer

Obsidian