• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] DemonsWood **Now Recruiting**

Eunwolf

Retired Staff
  1. IGN:flameboy7898
  2. Class & Level:Ranger:37
  3. Profession & Level:Enchanter:26
  4. How long have you been playing HC?I don't know I took a major break I can remember.
  5. What other maps of HC have you played on?Only PVP
  6. What other towns have you been a citizen of?Frosbaken
  7. Why do you want to join DemonsWood?Cause it would be fun to get back into the game and I have been looking for a town and this looks like the one for me.
  8. Have you read and agreed to the above written town rules?Yes,And I Agree

Raienbow_Dash

Legacy Supporter 8
  1. IGN:flameboy7898
  2. Class & Level:Ranger:37
  3. Profession & Level:Enchanter:26
  4. How long have you been playing HC?I don't know I took a major break I can remember.
  5. What other maps of HC have you played on?Only PVP
  6. What other towns have you been a citizen of?Frosbaken
  7. Why do you want to join DemonsWood?Cause it would be fun to get back into the game and I have been looking for a town and this looks like the one for me.
  8. Have you read and agreed to the above written town rules?Yes,And I Agree

Accepted! Welcome to Demonswood. Private message Rida_, Nekokunai, ruger392, Zaravin or myself to get invited into the town ^^

p.s. next time delete any spammed replies.

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
@Moderators @Admins

Please send this thread to the graveyard so @Raienbow_Dash can make his own thread since he has been town owner for several months and hasn't updated thread yet.

Raien requested I turn thread over to him a week or so ago, and didn't follow my directions, therefore I am requesting this. Thank you!

<3 <3