• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] DemonsWood **Now Recruiting**

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
  1. IGN: tiger2215
  2. Class & Level: Lost soul :/ level 1..
  3. Profession & Level: crafter 2
  4. How long have you been playing HC? Ive been whitelisted since july but have had football
  5. What other maps of HC have you played on? The current one?
  6. What other towns have you been a citizen of? None
  7. Why do you want to join DemonsWood? Because i need a good stater town to join and train with. Also a town that is organized.
  8. Have you read and agreed to the above written town rules? Yes

Sorry @tiger2215 - please re-read town rules. you must be a higher lvl to be accepted. Thank you for your application and feel free to re-app when you meet the town's prerequisites.

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
@ShadowRavynn I saw no rule against what lvl you had to be?

Application:
~Please copy and paste this into a new post.~
  1. IGN:
  2. Class & Level:
  3. Profession & Level:
  4. How long have you been playing HC?
  5. What other maps of HC have you played on?
  6. What other towns have you been a citizen of?
  7. Why do you want to join DemonsWood?
  8. Have you read and agreed to the above written town rules?
Please be aware you must be at least a level 10 Lost Soul to apply to DemonsWood. Any who apply before being level 10 Lost Soul will be denied. All new members must go through a trial period when accepted into DemonsWood for a minimum of 2 weeks.

I am sorry but would be happy to have you let us know when you have leveled up a bit. :)

Application:
~Please copy and paste this into a new post.~
  1. IGN: Syndicate_007
  2. Class & Level: LostSoul 3
  3. Profession & Level: Crafter 2
  4. How long have you been playing HC? Im a returning player I played for about 4 months but forgot all the different classes and commands things like that.
  5. What other maps of HC have you played on? Not sure what you mean by that xP
  6. What other towns have you been a citizen of? umm I forgot what the name was like I said I played a while ago. but it quickly got griefed by someone in it.
  7. Why do you want to join DemonsWood? Id like to be a member of a town and get help with some questions I have.
  8. Have you read and agreed to the above written town rules? I would if I knew where they were :D
Please be aware you must be at least a level 10 Lost Soul to apply to DemonsWood. Any who apply before being level 10 Lost Soul will be denied. All new members must go through a trial period when accepted into DemonsWood for a minimum of 2 weeks.

I am sorry but would be happy to have you let us know when you have leveled up a bit. :)

ShameJax

Stone
  1. IGN: Jax973
  2. Class & Level: Level 8 lost soul (I asked shadowravynn if I could still apply even though Im only 8, and he said it was fine.)
  3. Profession & Level: Level 8 crafter (I asked shadowravynn if I could still apply even though Im only 8, and he said it was fine.)
  4. How long have you been playing HC? I just joined today
  5. What other maps of HC have you played on? Null
  6. What other towns have you been a citizen of?Null
  7. Why do you want to join DemonsWood? I am looking for a good and devoted town to join, and this town seems to fit that criteria!
  8. Have you read and agreed to the above written town rules? Yep!

Raienbow_Dash

Legacy Supporter 8
    1. IGN: Jax973
    2. Class & Level: Level 8 lost soul (I asked shadowravynn if I could still apply even though Im only 8, and he said it was fine.)
    3. Profession & Level: Level 8 crafter (I asked shadowravynn if I could still apply even though Im only 8, and he said it was fine.)
    4. How long have you been playing HC? I just joined today
    5. What other maps of HC have you played on? Null
    6. What other towns have you been a citizen of?Null
    7. Why do you want to join DemonsWood? I am looking for a good and devoted town to join, and this town seems to fit that criteria!
    8. Have you read and agreed to the above written town rules? Yep!

1. Accepted! Welcome to Demonswood Jax973!

Last edited:

Cieloclima

Wood
  1. IGN: Cieloclima
  2. Class & Level: Lost soul/ 12
  3. Profession & Level: Crafter/ 14
  4. How long have you been playing HC? 3 or 4 days. I created an accout over 2 months ago, however
  5. What other maps of HC have you played on? None
  6. What other towns have you been a citizen of? None, I am a new player that has just been whitelisted
  7. Why do you want to join DemonsWood? I was refered to the town on the recruitment channel, and then read your forum post and decided that you seemed welcoming and kind to new players. I am a noob on this server but will always be as helpful as i can
  8. Have you read and agreed to the above written town rules? I have read and agree to all of the town rules

Sorry im editing my levels as they level up to stay current

1. @ShadowRavynn Thanks for directing me to this page!

Last edited:

Cieloclima

Wood
@ShadowRavynn and @Rainbow Dash

I was told by Rainbow that my application would be accepted or denied within a day of my submitting it, and Shadow you said that you would check the recruitment forum posts. Its been four days and I'm not trying to be a jerk, but it is extremely impolite to lead somebody on like that and then not respond. I truly want to join your town. Honestly any town, but seriously its nice to get a timely response. Especially when promised one, whether positive or negative.

Maybe this is my fault and I am doing something wrong. If that is the case, please tell me.

Last edited:

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
@ShadowRavynn and @Rainbow Dash

I was told by Rainbow that my application would be accepted or denied within a day of my submitting it, and Shadow you said that you would check the recruitment forum posts. Its been four days and I'm not trying to be a jerk, but it is extremely impolite to lead somebody on like that and then not respond. I truly want to join your town. Honestly any town, but seriously its nice to get a timely response. Especially when promised one, whether positive or negative.

Maybe this is my fault and I am doing something wrong. If that is the case, please tell me.

I apologize, I have been very busy with work and the kids this week.

You ARE accepted, and I DO apologize for the delay =( Get with Dakinara or Raienbow for an invite and instructions to get to the town! :)

I will send you a PM with the chat info so you can join the DemonsWood chat and speak more freely with those who are online.

Thank you for being patient with us :)

~Ravynn

d3m0nc1ld

Glowing Redstone
For various reasons I've been AWOL for a while, but am planning to return in full force shortly. I got some more closed beta of The Elder Scrolls online starting tomarrow and will be here regularly once that's over.

1. IGN: TwTKiritoTwT
  2. Class & Level: Lost soul 12 I plan to be a Ranger
  3. Profession & Level: Crafter 8 I plan to be a
  4. How long have you been playing HC? for almost 6 months
  5. What other maps of HC have you played on? just greylisted and whitelisted maps.
  6. What other towns have you been a citizen of? none of them
  7. Why do you want to join DemonsWood? it seems to be an honest town, Im looking to defend a town and its townies and of course to work for them, you cant go on if you are always a solo player, you need to join a guild :3
  8. Have you read and agreed to the above written town rules? Yes I have

Raienbow_Dash

Legacy Supporter 8
  1. IGN: TwTKiritoTwT
  2. Class & Level: Lost soul 12 I plan to be a Ranger
  3. Profession & Level: Crafter 8 I plan to be a
  4. How long have you been playing HC? for almost 6 months
  5. What other maps of HC have you played on? just greylisted and whitelisted maps.
  6. What other towns have you been a citizen of? none of them
  7. Why do you want to join DemonsWood? it seems to be an honest town, Im looking to defend a town and its townies and of course to work for them, you cant go on if you are always a solo player, you need to join a guild :3
  8. Have you read and agreed to the above written town rules? Yes I have

Approved. Welcome to Demonswood Kirito!

Just hope nobody opens a suspicious chest in an empty room and things should be fine :p

Aekoth

Coal
  1. IGN: Aekoth
  2. Class & Level: LS lvl 3, Crafter lvl 3
  3. Profession & Level: I plan to be a Druid with unknown profession at this moment
  4. How long have you been playing HC? Quite a few months, but I quit for a while and now I am back
  5. What other maps of HC have you played on? Haven?
  6. What other towns have you been a citizen of? I forgot :D
  7. Why do you want to join DemonsWood? I want to slaughter all opposing forces of my leader and god, Shadowravynn... And I want to level up

Raienbow_Dash

Legacy Supporter 8
  1. IGN: Aekoth
  2. Class & Level: LS lvl 3, Crafter lvl 3
  3. Profession & Level: I plan to be a Druid with unknown profession at this moment
  4. How long have you been playing HC? Quite a few months, but I quit for a while and now I am back
  5. What other maps of HC have you played on? Haven?
  6. What other towns have you been a citizen of? I forgot :D
  7. Why do you want to join DemonsWood? I want to slaughter all opposing forces of my leader and god, Shadowravynn... And I want to level up

Approved, Welcome to Demonswood!

bigballn

Stone
  1. IGN: bigballn
  2. Class & Level: LS lvl 5
  3. Profession & Level: Crafter lvl 5
  4. How long have you been playing HC? I played once before but i quit for a while and now i am back
  5. What other maps of HC have you played on? Ive only played on HAVEN
  7. Why do you want to join DemonsWood? Because ShadowRavynn is a boss and my friend Aekoth is in it

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
  1. IGN: bigballn
  2. Class & Level: LS lvl 5
  3. Profession & Level: Crafter lvl 5
  4. How long have you been playing HC? I played once before but i quit for a while and now i am back
  5. What other maps of HC have you played on? Ive only played on HAVEN
  7. Why do you want to join DemonsWood? Because ShadowRavynn is a boss and my friend Aekoth is in it

@bigballn Accepted! Welcome to DemonsWood!

1. IGN: tdfootball6
  2. Class & Level: Lost soul level 9 (Plans to choose wizard) Edit: I'm level 9 now. I'd be level 10 but I gave up after all the lag causing me to die....many times.
  3. Profession & Level: Crafter, lvl 5.
  4. How long have you been playing HC? I played for a few months back in 2012. (LvL 40 wizard)
  5. What other maps of HC have you played on? The current one? IF you mean the worlds, I've played both Haven and Shrine. Map wise? The one throughout the course of january through april 2012. Unaware of its name.
  6. What other towns have you been a citizen of? I think it was called Unholy, awhile back when I used to play.
  7. Why do you want to join DemonsWood? I want to join demonswood because bigballn recommended it to me. and told me I should apply.. Will edit post if I do hit level 10..He has also helped me throughout the process of levelling.

Last edited:

NeenjahBoi

Stone
  1. IGN: NeenjahBoi
  2. Class & Level: LOSTSOUL 12
  3. Profession & Level: Crafter lvl 12
  4. How long have you been playing HC? 1 year, REALLY long time span like almost 11 months of not playing D:
  5. What other maps of HC have you played on? None D:
  6. What other towns have you been a citizen of? I have been in one but I forget the name,was in it before I left it.
  7. Why do you want to join DemonsWood? I would LOVE to join DemonsWood because one of my friends,Aekoth recommended me to join your town,so I guess I'm here,also I am going to aim for the class Ninja