• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] DemonsWood **Now Recruiting**

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. IGN: tdfootball6
  2. Class & Level: Lost soul level 9 (Plans to choose wizard) Edit: I'm level 9 now. I'd be level 10 but I gave up after all the lag causing me to die....many times.
  3. Profession & Level: Crafter, lvl 5.
  4. How long have you been playing HC? I played for a few months back in 2012. (LvL 40 wizard)
  5. What other maps of HC have you played on? The current one? IF you mean the worlds, I've played both Haven and Shrine. Map wise? The one throughout the course of january through april 2012. Unaware of its name.
  6. What other towns have you been a citizen of? I think it was called Unholy, awhile back when I used to play.
  7. Why do you want to join DemonsWood? I want to join demonswood because bigballn recommended it to me. and told me I should apply.. Will edit post if I do hit level 10..He has also helped me throughout the process of levelling.
  8. Have you read and agreed to the above written town rules? Yes
accepteedddddd

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. IGN: NeenjahBoi
  2. Class & Level: LOSTSOUL 12
  3. Profession & Level: Crafter lvl 12
  4. How long have you been playing HC? 1 year, REALLY long time span like almost 11 months of not playing D:
  5. What other maps of HC have you played on? None D:
  6. What other towns have you been a citizen of? I have been in one but I forget the name,was in it before I left it.
  7. Why do you want to join DemonsWood? I would LOVE to join DemonsWood because one of my friends,Aekoth recommended me to join your town,so I guess I'm here,also I am going to aim for the class Ninja
accccceeeppttedddd

biowaier

TNT
  1. IGN: biowaier
  2. Class & Level: Dreadknight (21)
  3. Profession & Level: Crafter (14)
  4. How long have you been playing HC? Before the self-healing nerf, 5 or so months?
  5. What other maps of HC have you played on? Baston, Heaven, Shrine..
  6. What other towns have you been a citizen of? DemonsWood
  7. Why do you want to join DemonsWood? I am an old member and I want to rejoin. :D
  8. Have you read and agreed to the above written town rules? Of course.

Raienbow_Dash

Legacy Supporter 8
  1. IGN: biowaier
  2. Class & Level: Dreadknight (21)
  3. Profession & Level: Crafter (14)
  4. How long have you been playing HC? Before the self-healing nerf, 5 or so months?
  5. What other maps of HC have you played on? Baston, Heaven, Shrine..
  6. What other towns have you been a citizen of? DemonsWood
  7. Why do you want to join DemonsWood? I am an old member and I want to rejoin. :D

Accepted, welcome back to Demonswood ^^ Next time I see you on I'll invite you.

d3m0nc1ld

Glowing Redstone
  1. IGN: d3m0nc1ld
  2. Class & Level: Lost Soul 17.
  3. Profession & Level: Runesmith 14.
  4. How long have you been playing HC? Off and on for a while now, I started a bit over a year ago.
  5. What other maps of HC have you played on? I was in Bastion when it was a regular map.
  6. What other towns have you been a citizen of? I was S.I.C. of Willowdusk in Bastion, And I was a part of this town shortly after it got underway.
  7. Why do you want to join DemonsWood? Because the town is awesome, the people were awesome, hopefully still are, the theme is great, and I was a member previously.
  9. Notes: Hey guys, i'm back. I said previously that I was gonna come back in full force, then noticed we had updated and had no mods, I am completely unable to function on this game without macromod and reis minimap so I went on a hiatus. A re-invite would be nice.

1. IGN: Stealth_slaya
  2. Class & Level: 65 ranger
  3. Profession & Level: Crafter, level 7 i believe
  4. How long have you been playing HC? Around a year
  5. What other maps of HC have you played on? I am not sure of the name, but the last one.
  6. What other towns have you been a citizen of? I have been in 1 I believe.
  7. Why do you want to join DemonsWood? I want to join a nice community town, and i feel this is the one.
  8. Have you read and agreed to the above written town rules? Yes I agree

gontron

Stone
Hey, um. My friend, Grunt_Grunt said told me that we could both join, and so while he was away I walked over to your castle and logged off there. When I logged back in, one of your members shot at me, probably thinking I was up to no good... Thing is, I can't apply to join you yet as I'm only a level 4 lostsoul, but if I log back in I'll die... Could you please tell your members not to shoot at me? Because it's a really long walk from spawn to here and I wouldn't really like it if I had to repeat the walk. Thanks!

1. IGN: DarthPenanceBR
  2. Class & Level: LostSoul 8 (getting lvl 10)
  3. Profession & Level: Crafter 9
  4. How long have you been playing HC? Since 2012, but I had a break on end of 2013
  5. What other maps of HC have you played on? The one of last year
  6. What other towns have you been a citizen of? I don't remember name, but if you recognize me Ravynn =D
  7. Why do you want to join DemonsWood? I am an old member and I want to rejoin.

Last edited:

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. IGN: DarthPenanceBR
  2. Class & Level: LostSoul 8 (getting lvl 10)
  3. Profession & Level: Crafter 9
  4. How long have you been playing HC? Since 2012, but I had a break on end of 2013
  5. What other maps of HC have you played on? The one of last year
  6. What other towns have you been a citizen of? I don't remember name, but if you recognize me Ravynn =D
  7. Why do you want to join DemonsWood? I am an old member and I want to rejoin.
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Jure19

Wood
  1. IGN:Jure997
  2. Class & Level:Lost soul 20
  3. Profession & Level:none yet
  4. How long have you been playing HC?5weeks
  5. What other maps of HC have you played on?
  6. What other towns have you been a citizen of?none
  7. Why do you want to join DemonsWood?Becuase you are best!!!
  8. Have you read and agreed to the above written town rules?YES ofc

Isaaclite

TNT
  1. IGN: Isaaclite
  2. Class & Level: 65 Runeblade
  3. Profession & Level: 60 Merchant
  4. How long have you been playing HC? around 13-14 months
  5. What other maps of HC have you played on? Bastion
  6. What other towns have you been a citizen of? In Bastion, I was in Newerth. On this map, I was part of Amunet for like... 2 days
  7. Why do you want to join DemonsWood? PVP fun, for it seems like this town is engaged in lots of fights (at least some people are)
  8. Have you read and agreed to the above written town rules? Yep

kris92298

Iron
  1. IGN:kris92298
  2. Class & Level:Runeblade 28
  3. Profession & Level:crafter 20
  4. How long have you been playing HC? Around a year
  5. What other maps of HC have you played on? Just this map.
  6. What other towns have you been a citizen of?None
  7. Why do you want to join DemonsWood? This town seems pretty cool and im pretty lonely in minecraft so being around people would be cool.
  8. Have you read and agreed to the above written town rules?Yes

Eunwolf

Retired Staff
  1. IGN:flameboy7898
  2. Class & Level:Ranger Level 37
  3. Profession & Level:Enchanter Level 26
  4. How long have you been playing HC? I played almost everyday then took a huge break and planning to come back I dont remember how long I had played before the break.
  5. What other maps of HC have you played on?Only Pvp
  6. What other towns have you been a citizen of?Frosbaken
  7. Why do you want to join DemonsWood?I need a good guild/town to befriend so I can join back into the game,also I think it would be fun.
  8. Have you read and agreed to the above written town rules?Yes,I agree.

Eunwolf

Retired Staff
  4. How long have you been playing HC? I played almost everyday then took a huge break and planning to come back I dont remember how long I had played before the break.
  7. Why do you want to join DemonsWood?I need a good guild/town to befriend so I can join back into the game,also I think it would be fun.

Eunwolf

Retired Staff