• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Camelot [25]

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
I bought an lwc and it's in my house, do lwc's give refunds?
And yeah, feel free to remove it, I'm not on enough to use it. I plan to log on sometime soon to pay taxes I owe.
We'll need you to remove the LWC yourself if that isn't too much trouble. All of your items will be safe underground if you ever decide to return to us.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Good news everyone! :D We are starting to see some progress with the castle, we're almost ready to build it! :)

The following homes have been destroyed. The items within have been moved:

Iarbobray
PanFlake
lolo5266
okmn20
Game_Machine
Multis_Revenge12

Maybe some others. Random chests/blocks around the area have also been removed. EtKEnn millejinta87, your home is next... Mwhahaha...

Special thanks to Multiheart, Judgedred, Ultimate and Donald for the help! :)

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
My app:

Name: Aldrigg. Do i really have to answer all that other stuff? <3
Yes, if you do not all that shows me is lack of effort. Why would i let someone in the town that can't be arsed to spend 10 mins answering short questions.

Write something awesome, impress us and we may just let you in.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
I wont be able to play for the next couple of weeks because I am very busy with school. I will pay the town tax when I get back and even an extra amount. Im sorry and please dont remove me from the town!